Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #31
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
I surrender under the weight and force of the avalanche of facts just presented.

Oops! That's not the "white flag" emoticon. Sorry. Well, not really.

Eh, on the outside chance that there might be someone on here who could be susceptable to your finely turned phrasing while pandering to our basest urges, I try occasionally to shine the lilght on those who are showing their asses.

BTW, thanks for the second post of my earlier post for those who might have missed it the first time.
Fuck you Candy4Ass...LOL...Bring it on.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Is your Yeats quote the new ThugParty mantra for acceptance?
No, it's just his attempt at being ironic.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I surrender under the weight of the avalanche of facts and the force of your presentation, jb.

Oops! That's not the "white flag" emoticon. Sorry. Well, not really.

Eh, on the outside chance that there might be someone on here who could be susceptable to your finely turned phrasing while pandering to our basest urges, I try occasionally to shine the lilght on those who are showing their asses.

BTW, thanks for the second post of my earlier post for those who might have missed it the first time.
Well at least you like my "phrasing." There may be hope for you yet. I used to be a liberal, long ago, then I graduated from high school and it cleared up. I actually voted for McGovern! May God forgive me.

"If you're not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."
Winston Churchill

If you're over forty, I offer my condolences. If you're under forty, I'll hold out hope for your deliverance from the liberal nonsense that seems to have consumed you.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They need some serious treatment for advanced Obamania. STAT!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #35
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hmmm, so you should have voted for Nixon in '72, eh? Brilliant.

IBH, let me put it to you in terms even you can understand: if you were across the street, your hair was on fire and I needed to piss like a racehorse - your head would be in serious trouble. Since I'm not the total asswhole you are, I would start pissing and if you could make it across the street in time I'd let you have what's left.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #36
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:

Next time, please bring some sort of game that at least could be classified by a letter in the middle third of the alphabet.
Randy, you missed one, you showed that every sentence (again!) is nonsense, but missed his first sentence.

quote:

I'm quite sure Obama is "trying to make a difference."

On the face of it, this sentence is innocuous, but if you heard him speak it, it would be full of sarcasm, and what he is trying to say is the the 'difference' is trying to make US communist. So it's obviously nonsense.

Not sure how you missed that one.

Yes, most people are proud of their country, but are willing to accept that others feel the same way, and most of us have good reasons to be proud, this is a world big enough for all of us, with enough variety and splendour to accommodate all our desires and needs.

It takes a very strange person to argue that everybody in the world should only admire the US. Sad.

Plus I agree with the Michelle comment - how can you be proud of a country which until recently segregated its forces? Of course, Joe loves to post unflattering pictures of Michelle, he has some deep problems, he needs to go get himself some black pussy, expand his horizons a bit. Or maybe he already has, and it has scarred him for life.

I would fuck Michelle. (can i say that? I have no problem with anybody saying they want to fuck the Queen of England, she's got nice tits!).
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Randy, you missed one, you showed that every sentence (again!) is nonsense, but missed his first sentence.

quote:

I'm quite sure Obama is "trying to make a difference."

On the face of it, this sentence is innocuous, but if you heard him speak it, it would be full of sarcasm, and what he is trying to say is the the 'difference' is trying to make US communist. So it's obviously nonsense.

Not sure how you missed that one.

Yes, most people are proud of their country, but are willing to accept that others feel the same way, and most of us have good reasons to be proud, this is a world big enough for all of us, with enough variety and splendour to accommodate all our desires and needs.

It takes a very strange person to argue that everybody in the world should only admire the US. Sad.

Plus I agree with the Michelle comment - how can you be proud of a country which until recently segregated its forces? Of course, Joe loves to post unflattering pictures of Michelle, he has some deep problems, he needs to go get himself some black pussy, expand his horizons a bit. Or maybe he already has, and it has scarred him for life.

I would fuck Michelle. (can i say that? I have no problem with anybody saying they want to fuck the Queen of England, she's got nice tits!).
^
Somethings are better left unsaid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDk_HJCHrN4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hmmm, so you should have voted for Nixon in '72, eh? Brilliant.

IBH, let me put it to you in terms even you can understand: if you were across the street, your hair was on fire and I needed to piss like a racehorse - your head would be in serious trouble. Since I'm not the total asswhole you are, I would start pissing and if you could make it across the street in time I'd let you have what's left.

Are you on another “Vision Quest” Randy4Andy? You are so fucked up in the head you don’t even know who you are arguing with. You are presently reading "IBH's" first and only post thus far in this thread!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Are you on another “Vision Quest” Randy4Andy? You are so fucked up in the head you don’t even know who you are arguing with. You are presently reading "IBH's" first and only post thus far in this thread!!!
Must have been coffee lag. But, hard to believe we didn't benefit from your wisdom on this thread. Forgive me (or not) for getting you two mixed up. I'd recommend shaving your head anyway - better safe than sorry.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Don't know about the Queen, but The Duchess Of Cambridge? Now you're talkin'!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Go for it, Doofe! We already know you're a royal fuck up!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women