Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60228
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Go, IB, go!

When did NY abolish slavery? When did Alabama? Which one fought a major rebellion before they were FORCED to abolish it?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And it's precisely your choice to post what you did -- and your admission that it was deliberate -- that substantively proves it was a supercilious jab and that you are a pretentious and moronic troll, Old-THUMPER!!!!
Fine language, IBMassa!

At least you weren't lying about Old-T's earlier statement or nothin...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:06 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Go, IB, go!

When did NY abolish slavery? When did Alabama? Which one fought a major rebellion before they were FORCED to abolish it?
Here's another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. Once again it should serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement below is just as pertinent as the one you chose to post:

Quote:
Quote:
Of all the Africans enslaved in the African slave trade, only 1.6% were sent to the colonies/states (including New York) comprising what would become the U.S.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:20 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Wow. Since only 1.6% came to America I guess you think that makes it OK. I don't. I think every place that had slavery was wrong.

Now remind me again which state had 400,000 slaves in the 1860s. Was that New York, or was that Mississippi? Help me out here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow. Since only 1.6% came to America I guess you think that makes it OK. I don't. I think every place that had slavery was wrong.

Now remind me again which state had 400,000 slaves in the 1860s. Was that New York, or was that Mississippi? Help me out here.

Here's another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. Once again it should serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement below is just as pertinent as the one you chose to post:

Old 10-13-2014, 09:35 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

And where was all the demand? In Maine? In Connecticut? I think I remember it was in places like Virginia and GA. I thought you RWW law and order guys were all about cracking down on demand, no? Isn't that what you faux law and order guys stand for in the war on drugs? I guess you are one of those "selective enforcement" kind of guys. You have never admitted any Good Ol' Boy Johnny Reb ever did anything wrong. I ha e admitted there were good and bad on both sides of the M-D line, but not you. Nope. Rant on Johnny Reb secessionist traitor. You do it so well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #37
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
They could never condemn their guy in the White House. They would rather face the end of Western civilization than admit that they screwed up in voting for the organizer.
The screw up was electing Bush. What did Bush do after getting his degree in history from Yale with a 77 average? He got his MBA from Harvard (how he got in with a 'C' average no one knows), flew cargo planes for the National Guard, ran campaigns for his father, ran the Texas Rangers into the ground and then ran the USA into the steepest recession since the great depression of 1929. Bush was a disaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Old T, IB, and Flighter, this has nothing to do with the OP.

FYI, Bush flew F106s which are not cargo planes and there were steeper recessions over the years but you'll just want to define it your way. In any event, it has nothing to do with the OP which is about the appearance of evil. It looks like ISIS. You'd rather fuck around than face the precipice. We, as a culture, have a decision to make. Are we ready to fight, die, and kill in the name of our beliefs and values? Or do we just prefer lying down. If we're going to lie down then why don't we cut out the middle stuff and just dropped to our knees and start beheading those that won't.

So to Old T and IB, lets shut the fuck up about slavery in the US. It happened, we inherited it from others, and we paid a high price for it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:09 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And where was all the demand? In Maine? In Connecticut? I think I remember it was in places like Virginia and GA. I thought you RWW law and order guys were all about cracking down on demand, no? Isn't that what you faux law and order guys stand for in the war on drugs? I guess you are one of those "selective enforcement" kind of guys. You have never admitted any Good Ol' Boy Johnny Reb ever did anything wrong. I ha e admitted there were good and bad on both sides of the M-D line, but not you. Nope. Rant on Johnny Reb secessionist traitor. You do it so well.

Here's still another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. It should again serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement below is just as relevant as the one you chose to post initially:

Old 10-14-2014, 06:34 AM   #40
Old-T
Valued Poster

Rant on, IB. Rant on.

The fact that northern states, and Africans, and others were complicit does not do a single thing to erase the fact that it was the southern states that had almost all the slaves until the 1860s. You can try to deflect all you want, but the history is what it is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:38 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Rant on, IB. Rant on.

The fact that northern states, and Africans, and others were complicit does not do a single thing to erase the fact that it was the southern states that had almost all the slaves until the 1860s. You can try to deflect all you want, but the history is what it is.
It's fascinating how many different versions you could have posted, Old-THUMPER. Here's yet another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER. It should again serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement below is just as relevant as the one you chose to post initially:

Old 10-14-2014, 07:47 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OK, so I didn't see any of those quotes under Old-T's handle.

You're just making up shit agAin, IBIdiot.

How many versions of any sing,e post could YOU have posted? Something without foul, personal attacks? Something gentler than a vitriolic ejaculation? Something based in fact? Or considerate of any other side of s story?

NOOOOO! You are a walking meltdown IBIdiot. Especially whenever someone pushes the slavery button.

Why don't you simply STFU?

We get it. You're a Confederate loyalist, nearly 150 years after the fact.

You accept, excuse and support slavery.

Why continue to make us all feel so dirty by posting in the same forum as you?

(BTW -- you're the Hitler worshipping gay fuck doll wannabe.).
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Of course I didn't post any of those. D I'd you forget this is IB we are talking about? Since when has he been interested in truth?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

By the way, is it now acceptable practice to intentionally attribute a quote to someone who did not say it?

I thought that was frowned upon, even on here. If it is now acceptable, please let me know. I can have as much fun with it as the next poster. (But I really don't think wd want to go there.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:52 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course I didn't post any of those. D I'd you forget this is IB we are talking about? Since when has he been interested in truth?
But the point is, Old-THUMPER, you could have made those posts, since there are so many different variations, Old-THUMPER. You even could have chosen not to post what you did post, Old-THUMPER.

Here's yet another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER, and once again it should serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement that's seen below is every bit as relevant as the one you did choose to post:

Quote:
By the way, is it now acceptable practice to intentionally attribute a quote to someone who did not say it?

I thought that was frowned upon, even on here. If it is now acceptable, please let me know. I can have as much fun with it as the next poster. (But I really don't think wd want to go there.)
Here's yet another version of your post that you could have posted, but didn't, Old-THUMPER, and once again it should serve to remind you of facts your supercilious ass would rather forget, Old-THUMPER, and the amended statement that's seen below is every bit as relevant as the one you did choose to post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK, so I didn't see any of those quotes under Old-T's handle.

You're just making up shit agAin, IBIdiot.

How many versions of any sing,e post could YOU have posted? Something without foul, personal attacks? Something gentler than a vitriolic ejaculation? Something based in fact? Or considerate of any other side of s story?

NOOOOO! You are a walking meltdown IBIdiot. Especially whenever someone pushes the slavery button.

Why don't you simply STFU?

We get it. You're a Confederate loyalist, nearly 150 years after the fact.

You accept, excuse and support slavery.

Why continue to make us all feel so dirty by posting in the same forum as you?

(BTW -- you're the Hitler worshipping gay fuck doll wannabe.).
That's right, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, give Old-THUMPER that reach around you're so fond of giving, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women