Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

SnL, you're beautiful, as usual.

And on the topic, who cares what they think? I'm not voting for Romney anyway.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #32
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
SnL, you're beautiful, as usual.

And on the topic, who cares what they think? I'm not voting for Romney anyway.
Woa, you a Ron Pual guy? Some other indy? Not voting?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

No Mark.. like many others, CoG fails to see the benefit in choosing to vote for a candidate just to get someone else out of office. I'm with him. I cannot in good conscience vote for EITHER candidate on the ballot. Of course, it probably helps that I don't enjoy Kool Air OR Tea.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #34
markroxny
Valued Poster

Interesting. So that's 2 people here sitting out this election. (and I DO respect that position)

Who would you vote for IF they were on the ballot? I'm just curious.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #35
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I had actually leaned towards Romney at first, but research has turned me off of his campaign, so I cannot fully answer that question with accuracy Mark. The final straw for me with the Romney camp was the power grab with the delegates at the RNC.

I am not sitting out the election, I am simply choosing not to vote for either Presidential candidate. Seeing as I am a resident of Texas and not a swing state-- it is not near as critical. Texas will go Romney with or without me, and that is a fact.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
No Mark.. like many others, CoG fails to see the benefit in choosing to vote for a candidate just to get someone else out of office. I'm with him. I cannot in good conscience vote for EITHER candidate on the ballot. Of course, it probably helps that I don't enjoy Kool Air OR Tea.

nor I my dear, vote I will, but not for either one of those two..

COF is wishy washie ... he says one thing and may do another ... one day hes says he'll vote for Johnson, next day maybe Romney ... and hell yes COF is one of the "anybody but Obie" voters. Ask him ..lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #37
markroxny
Valued Poster

Yea the Power Grab was a little wierd. Thank you for respecting the thread and the discussion and answering my question.

Yes, I agree Texas is a given.

And for the record, I am an Obama supporter, but I never said he's perfect. I just think what Romney plans to do will be destructive to the poor and middle class, my opinion.

I fault Obama for underestimating how much the republicans were really unwilling to work with him from day 1 (literally, as per the meeting they had on inaguration day). If he had an honest assessment of his opponents, I think he could have made some different moves that may have resulted in more positive results sooner than they are coming.

Honestly, I can not see a path to a Romney win at this point. But when Obama gets his second term, he will HAVE to find a way to work with these guys, as Clinton did.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "And Harvey, folks say WTF is Childish with fart jokes?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Poor stinky puss kitty kat.

Saying you dont care what they say is not the same as commenting on the content of what they say.

Do you really think this picture is hiding your obvious fat?

Attachment 159375

eww you look gross. who pays to have sex with you?

yuk
mark,
I think HatingKayla is the dumbest poster on politics in this forum but it has nothing to do with her occupation nor body type.
IMHO, you owe her an apology.

Do you know how hard it might be to post a picture of yourself for others to dissect? To have your BCD skills reviewed by folks with who knows what for an agenda? I have the utmost respect for anyone that has the gumption to put themselves out there for that kind of abuse.

Now if you have scheduled a session with LK and did not like it, post a review. That is your right. In fact you can comment on her appearance if you like but you look like a complete asshole by doing so during a political discussion.

LK,

You sound like a retard with this Bunny crap. If it is a defense mechanisms then I understand. But it appears that you started with that Bunny crap before marky forgot what it was like to be a gentleman.

My guess is the man has big enough balls to apologize. I hope you are gracious enough to accept.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll admit. I have tried to like Romney, but I just can't bring myself to vote for him. He is much more like Obama than he is different.

For the record, I don't think I ever voted for a major party candidate. I would have voted for George McGovern, but I was just barely too young.

This time, and it's no secret, I am supporting Gary Johnson. I supported him in the primaries, until he bowed out. I think Ron Paul is just getting too old, but, man, would he have made a terrific President.

So would Gary Johnson, but he has been branded by the media and major parties as "unelectable". Still, he'd be great.

We will never solve our problems if we keep voting for Democrats and Republicans. They are the problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #40
markroxny
Valued Poster

WTF,

She dished it out she should be able to take it. But I respect your position.

She is still following me around with that Bunny shit so an apology aint happening.

It's a pussyboard folks. You are all taking it way too seriously.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

indeed WTF
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #42
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'll admit. I have tried to like Romney, but I just can't bring myself to vote for him. He is much more like Obama than he is different.

For the record, I don't think I ever voted for a major party candidate. I would have voted for George McGovern, but I was just barely too young.

This time, and it's no secret, I am supporting Gary Johnson. I supported him in the primaries, until he bowed out. I think Ron Paul is just getting too old, but, man, would he have made a terrific President.

So would Gary Johnson, but he has been branded by the media and major parties as "unelectable". Still, he'd be great.

We will never solve our problems if we keep voting for Democrats and Republicans. They are the problem.
Thank you! Gosh we can have civil discussions here.

You know what? I TOTALLY respect what you just said, and I understand your position.

Honestly, I would love to see a 3rd party emerge, one more in the center. LIke the Independence party or something. Too bad the powers that be on both sides fear it.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
WTF,

She dished it out she should be able to take it. But I respect your position.

She is still following me around with that Bunny shit so an apology aint happening.

It's a pussyboard folks. You are all taking it way too seriously.

it is a pussy board, but not in this forum .. like WTF said, write a review in the proper forum and let the personal shit slide ..

drop the kindergarten bullshit, its getting really old

or not
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+ 1 COG

When people can't play ball, they always resort to personal/childish attacks...

the only thing missing was....

SnL, is that a wabbit in your panties ? ...Or are you just happy to see me!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #45
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
it is a pussy board, but not in this forum .. like WTF said, write a review in the proper forum and let the personal shit slide ..

drop the kindergarten bullshit, its getting really old

or not
I would never review her, I dont find her attractive at all, I would never see her. Hey, like i said, im trying to get this thread back on it's original track, she decided to come in here with the off topic bunny bullshit and i responded. I know it's possible to have on topic discussions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women