Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes. Those are issues we would have to mutually discuss and find a solution for. I have to believe that any provider I felt that strongly about would be capable of more than fucking.

My answer is based on a relationship that is about more than sex.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't consider a "successful" relationship one that involves both parties being able to fk who they want, when they want. Ummm where is the SACRIFICE in that? Of course you trust each other...there are no limits lmao. No thanks lol. I would rather be alone vs. letting a man who claims to love me pimp me out, and watch him fk other people.

Just because you are with someone for 20 years means nothing if you never gave up a damn thing to get to that point. Call me a realist I guess, but that would never be a man I would ever love.

If I ever aspired for the ideal relationship it would be one of a couple married 50 years where they DID NOT cheat...thancks.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #33
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't consider a "successful" relationship one that invovles both parties being able to fk who they want, when they want. Ummm where is the SACRIFICE in that? Of course you trust each other...there are no limits lmao. No thanks lol. I would rather be alone vs. letting a man who claims to love me pimp me out, and watch him fk other people.

Just because you are with someone for 20 years means nothing if you never gave up a damn thing to get to that point. Call me a realist I guess, but that would never be a man I would ever love.

If I ever aspired for the ideal relationship it would be one of a couple married 50 years where they DID NOT cheat...thancks.

When both parties fuck who they want when they want, that's called swinging. You're very adamant about what works for YOU, and that's great, but everyone is different, and what works for YOU does not and may not work for others. That's what the joy of differences in lifestyles is about. But just because you don't date clients, don't put yourself above others who do, because it sounds like that's just what you're doing in some ways. It isn't any of your business whether some of us want to date or marry clients just as it isn't any of my business whether you want to be alone or not. But that doesn't mean anyone is better than someone else. That's just my opinion.

As far as being alone, it's why I haven't dated any clients for five years LOL. I can't play that third concert in bed, and emotionally and spiritually, it just wasn't working out. And with my day job, the last thing I need is to come home to someone. Excepting of course, my cats.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #34
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I think you have it confused. I don't give a flying fk what someone else does..really. It's simply not my idea of what true love and a relationship is about. Just because I "play" a hooker on Eccie does not mean I bring that crap home into my own life, relationships, and heaven forbid how I raise my child. If it's no one's business then why are we posting about our personal beliefs on a freaking hooker board? When you post, you make it everyone's business.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I think you have it confused. I don't give a flying fk what someone else does..really. It's simply not my idea of what true love and a relationship is about. Just because I "play" a hooker on Eccie does not mean I bring that crap home into my own life, relationships, and heaven forbid how I raise my child. If it's no one's business then why are we posting about our personal beliefs on a freaking hooker board? When you post, you make it everyone's business.
Maybe it's the way you word things with such little tact that I have an issue with. You don't play a hooker on here, you ARE a hooker, hon. That's why you use the boards like the rest of us do here to promote yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't be bothering to post at ALL. And like you said yourself, when you post, you do make it everyone else's business. Could that be why we're both posting? LOL!
Old 12-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Um ok...not all of us are hookers 24/7. Love the new "handle" btw. You couldn't say this from your other one lol. Priceless.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #37
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't consider a "successful" relationship one that invovles both parties being able to fk who they want, when they want. Ummm where is the SACRIFICE in that? Of course you trust each other...there are no limits lmao. No thanks lol. I would rather be alone vs. letting a man who claims to love me pimp me out, and watch him fk other people.

Oh, brother. Here we go again.

Any successful relationship is based off of the satisfaction of mutual expectations and needs of the 2 parties involved. I'm sure a 'swinging' couple can have just as much of a loving, caring and nurturing relationship as a monogamous couple. What matters is that it works for them...that they're both getting their needs met. And beyond that, it's really no one else's business.

When I said I wouldn't date a hobbyist that wanted to continue hobbying, I was referring to those gentleman that only desired to 'take' from the situation and contribute nothing. Separate households, separate bills...a relationship only in the sense that he wants to refer to it as one for his convenience. A guy that offers his full support, financial and otherwise, gives as much or more than he takes... Now that's a different story entirely.

A guy like that is definitely a rare find within the hobby, though... so I do understand how some ladies could be jealous of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Maybe it's the way you word things with such little tact that I have an issue with. You don't play a hooker on here, you ARE a hooker, hon. That's why you use the boards like the rest of us do here to promote yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't be bothering to post at ALL. And like you said yourself, when you post, you do make it everyone else's business. Could that be why we're both posting? LOL!
+1. Hey, you know what I call a hooker that only works 8 days a month? A hooker.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #38
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Um ok...not all of us are hookers 24/7. Love the new "handle" btw. You couldn't say this from your other one lol. Priceless.

My new handle?
Old 12-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #39
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger, if you sucked his azz anymore you may as well be his gf lol. Yes dear, all the women on this board are that insecure the only man they can get is one who lets them fk others while he does the same...nah, I think that's in your head lol. I know far too many women who don't HAVE TO do that, or this for that matter. They were educated and established long before they "chose" to come here.

You can think and feel however you want and so can I. NONE of that crap will EVER be for me...period! If swingers want to do what they do, fine with me...have many friends who are secure enough that they don't have to hammer that crap into other people about their "successful" relationship. So what if I find the idea of a traditional marriage something to strive for...wtf is so wrong with that?

Not a damn thing that's what. What I find ideal or something worth doing is not for everyone, but I will say wtf I want about it even though it goes against the hooker, swinger world. I really don't care what anyone else wants or needs...I don't need it.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #40
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Oh, brother. Here we go again.

Any successful relationship is based off of the satisfaction of mutual expectations and needs of the 2 parties involved. I'm sure a 'swinging' couple can have just as much of a loving, caring and nurturing relationship as a monogamous couple. What matters is that it works for them... and beyond that, it's really no one else's business.

When I said I wouldn't date a hobbyist that wanted to continue hobbying, I was referring to those gentleman that only desired to 'take' from the situation and contribute nothing. Separate households, separate bills...a relationship only in the sense that he wants to refer to it as one for his convenience. A guy that offers his full support, financial and otherwise, gives as much or more than he takes... Now that's a different story entirely.

Your paragraph where you said that a swinging couple could have just as much trust and love as a monogamous one is my main point. But, as London also stated, for everyone, there are different boundaries and different ideas as to what is a successful relationship, and to me, everyone IS different in that regard. I take a look at my parents who have been married 47 years and even though it was certainly not a perfect marriage, as what marriage is? It was a marriage in which they believed in adhering to the vows they took at the altar... FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. And my mom was saying the other day the problem she sees with many younger people is they're too quick to get a divorce rather than work through things. My parents were born during the Depression years and they KNOW what it's like to struggle before my dad became very successful. My mother stuck by him, and he stuck by her. And I look to them as an example of what a marriage should be. Not perfect, but enduring. Ever enduring. Being Asian, we value that immensely. They were born here, but they are also Old World, and there's a part of them that simply does not believe in divorce. My grandparents on one side were married 67 years.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #41
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ginger, you can think and feel however you want and so can I. NONE of that crap will EVER be for me...period! If swingers want to do what they do, fine with me...have many friends who are secure enough that they don't have to hammer that crap into other people about their "successful" relationship. So what if I find the idea of a traditional marriage something to strive for...wtf is so wrong with that?

Not a damn thing that's what.

So why is this discussion still going on and on then? Let each person be. Let each person decide for themselves what is right for them and let the conversation end there.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And do you know what I call a hooker who runs a special and only offers it to guys who did not pay 2k for an overnight with someone else? A fkin dumb azz lol!

Gava, your post about your parents and grandparents is spot on, and that is the ONLY type of relaionship I would ever settle for. What other people choose to do, is really not my concern or my problem.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #43
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And do you know what I call a hooker who runs a special and only offers it to guys who did not pay 2k for an overnight with someone else? A fkin dumb azz lol!

Gava, your post about your parents and grandparents is spot on, and that is the ONLY type of relaionship I would ever settle for. What other people choose to do, is really not my concern or my problem.

I envy my parents and my grandparents, and nearly all of my aunts and uncles have been married for many, many years. That takes true dedication. And I have to say, not all the men were always faithful. But in reality I think for some reason Asian women, even if they are Americanized and born her, tend to be more accepting of that kind of thing...perhaps it's a throwback from the old country where men had mistresses and concubines. But nonetheless, my relatives stuck together. Only a few of the older folks are divorced.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #44
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And do you know what I call a hooker who runs a special and only offers it to guys who did not pay 2k for an overnight with someone else? A fkin dumb azz lol!...
The thing about specials Hun, is that the hooker decides when they're over. So when a hobbyist insists he gets a special that's been OVER for a month, hoping to save $50...yet clearly demonstrated the week prior that he was capable of shelling out a couple thousand elsewhere... You know what I call that? A very SHORT conversation.

I'd rather not deal with gossiping dicks if I can avoid it, anyway. You want the short end of that stick? It's all yours.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #45
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Gosh, what made you think that was directed at you? I am sure the messages are still in circulation in their original form if anyone is interested, but I doubt it. The person I am talking about SOLICITED the hobbyist via message and asked him, "Why have you never seen me?" Pretty fkin pathetic if you ask me. A successful hooker would never have to go through such to get business. She would also not have to offer a discount to a guy that needed a ref from her either, but I digress. I guess times are tough for some.

I will take em short babe...in fact, I insist. I am not the grand canyon like some lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women