Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

And until someone who is a trained professional who has sat down and actually talked to this nut job, Kitty, and actually has the professional credentials to advise medical help; your words are bullshit. How the fuck are you going to recommend help for mental illness?? Because of what she writes on this board?? If so, half of the people on this board need to be checked into an insane asylum.

Come on people...
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #32
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Lucas,

I agree with you, we are not licensed professionals here. However, I have talked in chat several times with the OP and she does seems to me to be an educated woman. These crisis she has give me the impression (judging for my own family experience of addiction) that she needs treatment for the mental disease of addiction.

The federal government finally admitted that its is a disease :

http://science.education.nih.gov/sup...de/essence.htm

The symptoms are :

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info...-addiction.php

I hope she gets help. From the chats I had with her I believe she was not always like that, it is taking hold on the last couple of years. One of the problems with addiction is that is a progressive disease, it gets worse with time if untreated. BTW, alcohol is a drug too...
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #33
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Man, I thought I'd pile on here, but you all covered it. I read threads, so it saved me some typing.

You might be right that she's just a user, behavior sure looks that way over time, but I agree with THN (and she's a nurse!) the disfunction is high enough to at least warrant counseling. If there is substance abuse, then the counseling is a simple gimme.

But it gets back to "you can't help those that won't help themselves," especially those of us here at a SHB.

I wish her the best. I'm certain that under whoever she is, under always putting out immediate fires (which she often sets), she's not a happy person. Damn shame...

$.02
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #34
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

THN may be a nurse, but she doesn't know Kitty. That's obvious. I've known her for several years now and had the displeasure of getting intoxicated one night and falling for her rhetoric. I have tried to help her on several occasions, my best advice to her being to destroy her laptop and go find gainful employment. I personally think Kitty is ADD but she is definitely not mentally ill. She's what we all call batshit crazy. Big difference. I agree 100% with Lucas in that she knows exactly what she is doing and she has no intention of seeking help or attempting to get a job as long as there is someone on her who will help her out for a blowjob. These types of issues and the touchy-feely responses are exactly what's wrong with people like this. She should not be allowed on this site as it only enables her to continue to make a fool of herself and to deny the fact that she is just not suited for this gig.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #35
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

The Beat Goes on The Beat goes on Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain!
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I need help too!!! I need someone to reach that ass hair that i can never seem to reach.... this is the help forum right?? lol

Oh and I need help with a male pug puppy and everything that goes with it too... lol I keep dreaming about my old one
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #37
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=Lucas McCain;1053729109] ... Kitty is not crazy. She has no mental illness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
And until someone who is a trained professional who has sat down and actually talked to this nut job, Kitty, and actually has the professional credentials to advise medical help; your words are bullshit ...
It would seem that you have indicted yourself. TFF.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #38
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Well, to me a "nut job" does not mean mental illness. I think every dude on here has experienced a nut job girlfriend. To me, that does not mean that she is mentally ill. It just means that she is overly emotional and overreacts without thinking. Nice try though Johnny boy, but you're right, my words are bullshit as well because I'm no professional either but I'm also saying she needs to go to a hospital only if it's necessary.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Double post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #40
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

for those around long enough to know Marisa of Dallas and her saga then you might agree with me that there are some strong similarities in Marisa and Kitty/Mercianna's behaviors.
SomethingOnTheSide is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #41
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

love those Pugs, ex army dog hander here always willing to help people with their dogs!
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #42
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

The TIITLE of the post: "Neeed Help". The OP SAYS she HAS NO FOOD, NO SHELTER AND IS STRANDED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!

I advised her to do the ONLY thing she could do for herself AT THAT TIME to ensure her safety and NO ONE ELSE'S INVOLVEMENT OTHER THAN TRAINED PROFESSIONS so as to AVOID the RELATED POST in COED BY G2.

The attention span of you people and ability to see the bigger picture of what is said is what I am starting to find truly sad. One person says one thing in a reply and all the little monkeys jump on it losing focus of what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Turn what I said into whatever you want. I replied to her original post based on her immediate needs and her stated situation. In that scenario SHE POSTED BEING IN, going to an ER and getting assessed by professionals would have been her best option. Regardless of her her true intentions or hidden agenda I can guarantee if she would have gotten that Answer from everyone she turned to this shit would stop. Its called logic and reason and when people who revel in other people's heartstrings are faced with it they tend to go away real frigging fast bc they know you are only going to be offered REASONABLE SOLUTIONS from that point on - NOT MORE REACTIONARY ROLLER-COASTER BS.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #43
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

One of the saddest threads I have ever read, some people just have no compassion for others, I hope things turn out OK for this lady.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #44
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

From what I'm told THN by Gents who have seen her, [ #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.]
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #45
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
From what I'm told THN by Gents who have seen her,[ #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.].
Yeah,[ forbidden topic removed]. Makes people think they are superheros and above the rules. After a while it just eats their brain to a point they cannot reason effectively. Seems to be a recurring problem around here.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women