Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Our economy is all about globalism. If country A can make a product cheaper than country B then let them make it and we will buy it. Yes we have a bad ass military but it's only because we know we need to maintain stability in the world. Don't think the US cares about oil because we don't. We care about free trade and open access to world markets. We have about 75 years of oil left btw.

I don't know what you mean by double talk? Do you mean I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth? Let me clarify- I have no problem with people making money and lots of it as long as it's legal. I love America, I joined the military for no other reason than to serve my country. I voted for and like Obama. I'm a Democrat, I'm a common person, and proud of it! I think all people should be able to see a doctor if they are sick no matter what. All people should be able to eat and have a roof over their head. When someone goes to jail I think that all of society is to blame. So if this is being a leftist then I consider it a badge of honor.
You started your post off pretty good when you said the economy was about Globalism. Then you started going down hill. Although our Military maybe the peace keepers of the world they also ensure that trade is successful to keep our economy intact. The dollar is not based on anything of real value it's debt based and it depends on it's ability to trade and oil is important. Oil is important not only for the refinement of modern fuels but the manufacturing of raw materials that go into the production of Rubber, Plastics Paint products and Solvents just to name a few. Actually America could produce enough oil on it's own to supply just our country for a virtually a lifetime, but it's the trade value of oil that is most important to our economy. If the dollar falls to low in value and can't remain the reserve currency of the world it affects all economy's not just ours. If that happens essentially what you would get is economic collapse. Our country has been for sometime preparing for such an occurrence. I am glad you love this country, I do as well but you can't deny the inevitable that our economy is fading. America for to long has been consumers and not producers.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
I'm convinced the Tea Baggers want this country to fail, are rascists that will never like Obama because he's black, and they oppose people's choices on individual freedoms. Maybe the system would have worked better if not for the shut down. It's all for not, the vast majority of America don't support the Tea Baggers. I will be crying tears of joy when their beloved wealth is redistributed.
you want WHAT? take it libtard. if you can.

about that redistribution thing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I am convinced you're the poster child for leftist stupidity. You just displayed the level of intelligence I could only expect from a four legged animal, not a human being with a mind of his own. The Tea Party doesn't want the country to fail you idiot. What they want is for the country to be more self sufficient. Liberals are nothing more than double talking fanatics throwing the human rights and freedom of choice bullshit up in the conservatives face. We all know that's just a tool to use against the conservatives, the liberals don't mean it. You're exactly the type of person the liberals want, they actually refer to people like you as "useful idiots" So you can keep bashing the Tea Party, Conservatives or Republicans whoever, but in the long run they are groups that are really trying to keep those that live to turn us into slaves from succeeding.
umm. like Barry Soetoro? you may know him Misawahawk. let me introduce him to you.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:17 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So Pissenhawk is a communist.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you want WHAT? take it libtard. if you can.

He can't.

He can only call "911" .. and guess who answers ......

.. those whining, slobbering, wimpish, good for nothing, abusive, "LIBERALS" ... LE.

... beer drinking ... too.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #35
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Without getting technical, cause frankly I don't have the patients. Bush added less debt to the deficit in eight years than Obama has in just five. Obama is your big spender in this equations.
Sorry but to have an opinion that me or anyone else can take seriously, you are gonna need to put a little more effort into how things work. Bush sent the deficit spiking with his tax cuts to the rich claiming it would help the economy. All it did was make the rich richer and the deficit skyrocket. Funny how they made the cuts just in time for someone else to take the blame. Cheney is a smart one for sure.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:33 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Sorry but to have an opinion that me or anyone else can take seriously, you are gonna need to put a little more effort into how things work. Bush sent the deficit spiking with his tax cuts to the rich claiming it would help the economy. All it did was make the rich richer and the deficit skyrocket. Funny how they made the cuts just in time for someone else to take the blame. Cheney is a smart one for sure.

Waiting ..... waiting .......still not enlightenment ..... nothing .... crickets ...

........... guess we don't take slingshit seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate is an emotion that distorts not only people's vision but their thinking.

Get therapy. Quickly. All us conservatives need "straightening out" .. don't we?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #37
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well my opinion is only based on what I've been told and what I've read. So the only thing I can give you is this article on the deficit and spending by both Bush and Obama. If they're wrong Iam wrong.

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampsh...f-time-george/
Old 10-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well my opinion is only based on what I've been told and what I've read. So the only thing I can give you is this article on the deficit and spending by both Bush and Obama. If they're wrong Iam wrong.

http://www.politifact.com/new-hampsh...f-time-george/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...dministration/

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...ing-binge-ran/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #39
acp5762
Account Disabled

So which stat is really the truth? Kind of reminds me of this vintage game show.

http://youtu.be/wIUx0O6k8S8
Old 10-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So which stat is really the truth? Kind of reminds me of this vintage game show.

http://youtu.be/wIUx0O6k8S8

first things first ... deficit/debt .. there's a difference

nonetheless, credit where credit is due ..

Fiscal 2009 began Oct. 1, 2008. That was before Obama was elected, and nearly four months before he took office on Jan. 20, 2009.
President Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office. That was Sept. 30, 2008. As The Associated Press noted, it combined “a record Pentagon budget with aid for automakers and natural disaster victims, and increased health care funding for veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.”
Bush also signed, on Oct. 3, 2008, a bank bailout bill that authorized another $700 billion to avert a looming financial collapse (though not all of that would end up being spent in fiscal 2009, and Obama later signed a measure reducing total authorized bailout spending to $475 billion).
On Jan. 7, 2009 — two weeks before Obama took office — the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office issued its regular budget outlook, stating: “CBO projects that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion.”
CBO attributed the rapid rise in spending to the bank bailout and the federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – plus rising costs for unemployment insurance and other factors driven by the collapsing economy (which shed 818,000 jobs in January alone).
Another factor beyond Obama’s control was an automatic 5.8 percent cost of living increase announced in October 2008 and given to Social Security beneficiaries in January 2009. It was the largest since 1982. Social Security spending alone rose $66 billion in fiscal 2009, and Medicare spending, driven by rising medical costs, rose $39 billion.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #41
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Waiting ..... waiting .......still not enlightenment ..... nothing .... crickets ...

........... guess we don't take slingshit seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate is an emotion that distorts not only people's vision but their thinking.

Get therapy. Quickly. All us conservatives need "straightening out" .. don't we?

"Hate is an emotion that distorts not only people's vision but their thinking."

You seem to be a victim of your own conclusion. I don't care to name call anyone and I have no hatred for somebody simply because they do not see things the same as me.
I do however have a bit of disdain for someone that opens his first post to me with lame comments such as yours.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #42
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
first things first ... deficit/debt .. there's a difference

nonetheless, credit where credit is due ..

Fiscal 2009 began Oct. 1, 2008. That was before Obama was elected, and nearly four months before he took office on Jan. 20, 2009.
President Bush signed the massive spending bill under which the government was operating when Obama took office. That was Sept. 30, 2008. As The Associated Press noted, it combined “a record Pentagon budget with aid for automakers and natural disaster victims, and increased health care funding for veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.”
Bush also signed, on Oct. 3, 2008, a bank bailout bill that authorized another $700 billion to avert a looming financial collapse (though not all of that would end up being spent in fiscal 2009, and Obama later signed a measure reducing total authorized bailout spending to $475 billion).
On Jan. 7, 2009 — two weeks before Obama took office — the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office issued its regular budget outlook, stating: “CBO projects that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion.”
CBO attributed the rapid rise in spending to the bank bailout and the federal takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – plus rising costs for unemployment insurance and other factors driven by the collapsing economy (which shed 818,000 jobs in January alone).
Another factor beyond Obama’s control was an automatic 5.8 percent cost of living increase announced in October 2008 and given to Social Security beneficiaries in January 2009. It was the largest since 1982. Social Security spending alone rose $66 billion in fiscal 2009, and Medicare spending, driven by rising medical costs, rose $39 billion.

Good post. I don't think it could be made any clearer than that.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Hate is an emotion that distorts not only people's vision but their thinking.".
Repeat. " Sorry but to have an opinion that me or anyone else can take seriously, you are gonna need to put a little more effort into how things work.
Quote:"

It does appear to me that holier than thou (that would be YOU) FIRED THE FIRST SALVO!!

Your seemingly superior command of the topic, which you are quick to assert in a rather demeaning and sarcastic manner, set the stage for you to get a little "BUMP" in response!

With all due respect ....

.......... who the fuck are you to expect any special greeting????

Now, you can crawl back into the hole from which you slithered.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good post. I don't think it could be made any clearer than that.
.. except for the "minor omissions" ...

..... like Obaminable approved the spending and bailouts!!!!

He could have easily with the stroke of pen impounded the funds ... ala Nixon.

But he wanted the help BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE.....AFTER THE ELECTION:

"
"UPDATE on November 10, (2008) at 7:15 PM EST:
A source tells NBC News that Obama pushed Bush on an economic stimulus package, saying that action is needed now, not after the inauguration:
According to the source, Obama told Bush that action is needed on a stimulus package now - in a lame duck session - and cannot wait until after the inauguration.
Obama also urged help for automakers and encouraged the acceleration of the disbursement of $25 billion dollars for the industry.
On his third focus - housing - Obama voiced his concern that homeowners whose mortgage rates are about to go up will need aid to prevent more Americans from defaulting on home loans."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_142684.html

That bastion of right-wing Tea-Partiers .... Huffington Hot Pants!!!!!

Do all liberals think conservatives are dumbshits, or is it just YOU!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #45
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default take that you idiots

anyone against Ted Cruz is a racist anti-hispanic

there cant be any other reason
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women