Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I suspect Jefferson would have opposed succession.
You may be right; but he would have definitely supported secession.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #32
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You may be right; but he would have definitely supported secession.
ya ya ya. So I can't spell. I freely admit that flaw.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I am anxiously waiting for Joe the Bloehard to "freely admit" that he is an ignorant cocksucker!

He's also not worth a damn at picking winners in elections!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm a lousy speller too. I just couldn't resist. As far as whether Jefferson would have supported secession; who the Hell knows. I suspect he would have. He was a southerner and a slave owner.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Who is SCOUS?

think about it dipshit it will come to you sooner or later.If not ask our expert.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I suppose any State has the "right" to break away from the union if it so desires. The problem is, as the War Between The States proved, the Union also has the right to wage war against them in order to bring them back into the fold.

What is "right" and what is "wrong" was determined by brute force, as are many conflicts between waring Countrys.

I said in another post that I am a American first, and a Texan second. If, by some strange turn of events the State of Texas did actually try to secceed from The United States of America, I would have to oppose in every way possible.

And, whether we like it or not, The United States would have every right to wage total war against my State. That precident was set by the War Between The States, and settled once and for all.

Shelby Foote made an interesting observation during Ken Burns Civil War series on PBS. He said that before the War, it was common to refer to our Country as "These United States". After the War, the more common monikor became "The United States".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #37
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Does this mean that if Texas declares itself free and no longer a part of the United States,the remaining united states can declare war on Texas? That would be a fair fight, no?

Be careful what you ask for.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
think about it dipshit it will come to you sooner or later.If not ask our expert.

I was being sarcastic. Of course it's SCOTUS. You really are dumb.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sure. And Iran has a "right" to declare war on us, as does China, North Korea and Russia.

A "right" to go to war? How stupid is that?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I suppose any State has the "right" to break away from the union if it so desires. The problem is, as the War Between The States proved, the Union also has the right to wage war against them in order to bring them back into the fold.

What is "right" and what is "wrong" was determined by brute force, as are many conflicts between waring Countrys.

I said in another post that I am a American first, and a Texan second. If, by some strange turn of events the State of Texas did actually try to secceed from The United States of America, I would have to oppose in every way possible.

And, whether we like it or not, The United States would have every right to wage total war against my State. That precident was set by the War Between The States, and settled once and for all.

Shelby Foote made an interesting observation during Ken Burns Civil War series on PBS. He said that before the War, it was common to refer to our Country as "These United States". After the War, the more common monikor became "The United States".
Right and wrong is not determined by brute force. There are countless cases of invading armies conquering other countries with no right to do so; victory doesn't make it right. If Israel finally falls to the Islamists, their defeat won't be proof of the Islamists being right. If the Union had no right to force the southern states to stay in the Union, winning the Civil War didn't change that fact.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #41
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Right is pretty much whatever each particular society or individual believes it is. Of course, having the power to back that up as I believe is Jackie's point, really helps your side when push comes to shove...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. Of course it's SCOTUS. You really are dumb.

No you are really dumb I was being sarcastic.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No you are really sarcastic I was being dumb.
Fixed that for you, Ekim the Inbred. It’s quaint how you avoided your period this time.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you are really dumb I was being sarcastic.
No you weren't.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

When Washington overrules and subsitutes their values for that of the states they have violated the 10th amendment which gives STATES the RIGHT to self government. Not a suggestion but a right. Though it does not say a state can secede, it does not say a state can't secede.

When democrats start talking about the good ole days and traditional values they should be very careful. The democratis party is the home of segregation, slavery, Jim Crow, violations of civil rights, putting dogs and fire hoses on peaceful protestors.

The riding in the back of the bus came from Plesy vs Ferguson out Louisiana. Louisiana was controlled by white democrats and the Chief Justice was a democratic appointee. So I guess forcing people to ride in the back of the bus is a very democratic tradition.

I know from previous posts that someone will say that the democratic party has changed. That it is now the GOP who is responsible for the creation of crack and the oppression of black people. It was not the GOP that destroyed the black family unit. It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratic Congress. So when you use that loser of an argument, tell me exactly when and how the democratic party changed?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women