Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 09:20 AM   #31
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you understand how stupid some of you sound. Everything that I said was true, everything. Nothing you say will change that. It matters not whether a candidate won or lost an election (democrats will vote for anything) but the character of the candidates. So far you have draft dodgers, con men, skirt chasers, drug users, liars, cowards, and people who betray our military. Nice group you have there.
Hmmmm. You do realize that very group you described could just as easily be Republican. You are stupid. Nothing we can say will ever change that. Too many knocks on the head. You are definitely 'touched'.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Timmietard and friends exposing themselves to ridicule.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #33
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Case in point you moron...........
My freedom is none of your concern, you do not elect whether I am entitled to liberty. I know the fucking Nazi in you craves that authority. At the end of the day you are still a frustrated,lonely whiner, who aspires to be part of several loser special interest groups but cannot find acceptance with either. It must be difficult for you to crave that super hero image yet only attain that of a jackass ! Keep reaching for it maggot !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #34
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
My freedom is none of your concern, you do not elect whether I am entitled to liberty. I know the fucking Nazi in you craves that authority. At the end of the day you are still a frustrated,lonely whiner, who aspires to be part of several loser special interest groups but cannot find acceptance with either. It must be difficult for you to crave that super hero image yet only attain that of a jackass ! Keep reaching for it maggot !
^?
Is this the epilogue to your autobiography? "My dementia and me"
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:02 PM   #35
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fucking nazi in me? Like the one in you that says a woman can't be in control of her own body? Like the one in you that says love and marriage are only as YOU define them? What freedom are you talking about? You keep going on and on about liberty and freedom but no one is attempting to take your freedom. You get whipped up into this frothy frenzy by Limbaugh or Levin or whoever you listen to and it's just sad. You constantly feel the need to play victim, as if something is being taken from you. In reality, it's just not the case. YOU don't get to decide what a woman does with her body or who someone decides to marry. Got it?
Old 03-26-2015, 03:03 PM   #36
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Timmietard and friends exposing themselves to ridicule.
Because you have no point, your first thought is to post naked dudes...
Old 03-26-2015, 05:53 PM   #37
rioseco
Valued Poster

Eat shit and die moron !
Old 03-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #38
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I see you're following in the footsteps of your admitted "hero," IBIdiot, CORNHOLIO. How about a Socrates cocktail, cocksucker?

Stupid. Unintelligible. Ignorant. Hateful.

The founding principles of the ASSHoly Trinity!

Remember, if you can't say anything in English, then STFU!

Fuck you He-bitch ! !
Old 03-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #39
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Eat shit and die moron !
I win.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #40
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
The fucking nazi in me? Like the one in you that says a woman can't be in control of her own body? Like the one in you that says love and marriage are only as YOU define them? What freedom are you talking about? You keep going on and on about liberty and freedom but no one is attempting to take your freedom. You get whipped up into this frothy frenzy by Limbaugh or Levin or whoever you listen to and it's just sad. You constantly feel the need to play victim, as if something is being taken from you. In reality, it's just not the case. YOU don't get to decide what a woman does with her body or who someone decides to marry. Got it?
Back up and back the fuck off.
I was not replying to you. I was replying to the dip shit in post #29 (AssUp Liar). He began his attack with the phrase, "Case in point."
If you didn't use that phrase when addressing me then it surely could not be you that I was referring to as a Nazi.If you didn't write post #29 then again it was not you that I referred to. Are you and Assup the same person ? You aren't are you ? Have you blown your own cover here........ ?

I never called myself a victim. Where did that twisted bullshit spring from ? Are you making up shit again ? Just because I don't bow to special interest groups like you and AssUp doesn't mean that I am claiming to be the victim.
You can kiss all the muslim,gay and under privileged criminal ass that you want. That does not mean that I will accept them or their lame ass excuses.

If you don't like my opinion, then hit ignore. It is that easy. I will decide if I like gays, muslim filth or abortion. I will poor mouth all of them anytime I like. Yes my freedoms are eroding and if your kind had enough snap you could see that yours are as well. Now UC or Yssup or whoever you call yourself, have a nice evening.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #41
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
I win.
You win what ? Again I was not addressing you. I was talking to Eva !
Old 03-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #42
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not in denial. Its all you other self righteous haters who need to turn that pointing finger around. Besides I don't hate all blacks or all muslims. There are some black people that I respect. Got no use for the queers though. I do hate all passive/cowarding and radical muslims. I do hate all lazy scamming people, be they white, red, brown black. Makes no difference to me. Get off your ass, get a job. Stop stealing, lying, scamming and conning. Get off the government titt. Stop raising generational litters of dependents that suck up welfare for a living.
Goddamn, you're a piece of work. Good thing that type of ignorance is being bred out though. I'm assuming you meant cowardly, since I don't think 'cowarding' is a word. So you hate peaceful muslims. You hate cowardly muslims and you hate radical muslims. Are there any muslims left for you to like? The world has turned and left you here. A relic of the past. And when you ride off into that great sunset in the sky for the last time, that'll be one less ignorant cocksucker left to deal with. The muslims, blacks and queers will probably have a parade.

P.S. it's TIT
Old 03-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Odicklickera are FUCKED UP BIG TIME... Odummer called the president of Afghanistan, Karzai... LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0UdWNoo4U
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:47 AM   #44
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Goddamn, you're a piece of work. Good thing that type of ignorance is being bred out though. I'm assuming you meant cowardly, since I don't think 'cowarding' is a word. So you hate peaceful muslims. You hate cowardly muslims and you hate radical muslims. Are there any muslims left for you to like? The world has turned and left you here. A relic of the past. And when you ride off into that great sunset in the sky for the last time, that'll be one less ignorant cocksucker left to deal with. The muslims, blacks and queers will probably have a parade.

P.S. it's TIT

TIT ................TITT......why not Teat ?
Who gives a fuck ? That's some real petty bullshit there.
Congratulations to you for pointing out my abuse of an adjective and unlicensed creation of my own adverb. Are you quite through with your victory dance yet ?
I did not say that I hated all muslims. Do not pretend to speak for me. You can plug for Obammy if you like, but not me. I
have immense dislike for muslim terrorist, their supporters and those muslims who COWER in the shadows afraid and unwilling to defend their religion and denounce the actions of the evil radicals.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:10 AM   #45
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:

P.S. it's TIT
A gay parade to celebrate my demise........and who said the fags are not inclusive ? How very moving. Will you be the grand marshal ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women