Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #31
maxgame2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I don't mind any race, however I haven't been with an ebony provider (I am not white, nor black) nor an ebony woman in civil life. I NEED TO CHANGE THIS ASAP, not sure why, but I always gravitated towards white and latin women.

I find myself now looking at ebony providers the one thing that stops me is the most I see posting are not too attractive (if im paying, I want her to be hot in my eyes) and some look really ghetto with too many crazy tattoos. I love tatts but some of them are just really distracting and off putting.

hopefully I can find that right person to pop my cherry lol
maxgame2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:23 PM   #32
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunniD View Post
Lol i havent explore the east side of texas yet. Los Angeles smog blew me in lol.
Blacker the berry sweeter the juice island gent
That's how the saying goes, there may in fact be some truth to that.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:56 PM   #33
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I love the variety of women I can experience in the hobby. All races are welcome in my book. But unfortunately, I am of the race of men that tend to get screened out pretty regularly in the hobby world. So my options are limited but I have fun where I can. Being in Austin I wish there were more ebony/mixed options.
Cunt Hunt is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:44 AM   #34
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

ruaNN SOKA,lOVE-CHASE,CHAMPAGNE BROWN, seeking P, Mia love,Lili,SexyPeachy,...shall i go on?? lol

there are many sexy AA women on this boARD ...but more importantly do ur research and find one that is attractive to u cause that list goes much longer if u consider Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

My list is only the providers that show theyre faces BTW...there are myriad others
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:50 AM   #35
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303685
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
ruaNN SOKA,lOVE-CHASE,CHAMPAGNE BROWN, seeking P, Mia love,Lili,SexyPeachy,...shall i go on?? lol

there are many sexy AA women on this boARD ...but more importantly do ur research and find one that is attractive to u cause that list goes much longer if u consider Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

My list is only the providers that show theyre faces BTW...there are myriad others
Maybe its the area im in. Lol but thank you for your insight
SunniD is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:24 AM   #36
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
I love the variety of women I can experience in the hobby. All races are welcome in my book. But unfortunately, I am of the race of men that tend to get screened out pretty regularly in the hobby world. So my options are limited but I have fun where I can. Being in Austin I wish there were more ebony/mixed options.

Why do you think you get screened so much Lol?
Old 11-02-2015, 03:36 AM   #37
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Why do you think you get screened so much Lol?
Just making reference to the dissapointment I feel when I'm checking out a provider I'm interested in and see the dreaded NBA policy. Screened out b4 I had a chance. But it's the provider's choice so I have to respect it. Not complaining or saying I can't find someone to engage, just saying according to the theme of the thread that the race of the provider is not a problem for me but my race can be a problem.
Cunt Hunt is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:03 AM   #38
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
Just making reference to the dissapointment I feel when I'm checking out a provider I'm interested in and see the dreaded NBA policy. Screened out b4 I had a chance. But it's the provider's choice so I have to respect it. Not complaining or saying I can't find someone to engage, just saying according to the theme of the thread that the race of the provider is not a problem for me but my race can be a problem. But please let me know if you ever pass through ATX because you are HAWT!!

Thats understandable. I dont discriminate, lol but thank you very much i should be in ATX in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to keep you in mind
Old 11-02-2015, 06:15 AM   #39
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I do notice some clients who put "No AA providers" in ISO posts. Just like there are providers who will not see Black men, there are clients, whether they explicitly verbalize this or not, who will not see Black women. On the other hand, there are so many stunning Black providers on here. If I were a hobbyist, I'd surely go broke! Here's a great thread "Elegant Ebonies" with an abundance of babes and gents who appreciate Black women.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:08 AM   #40
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

And that is one of the finest threads to ever grace this board. There are some stunning ladies in it.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:19 AM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

my assessment of this thread, is that the OP assumes her lack of traffic is due to her race, but it's really about CBJ, and the lack of business most Providers who are CBJ-only face..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #42
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
my assessment of this thread, is that the OP assumes her lack of traffic is due to her race, but it's really about CBJ, and the lack of business most Providers who are CBJ-only face..

But thats not at all what i said or feel lol. Please re read thread. I said i feel like there beautiful ethnic women thats i see getting skipped over for facially challenged ppl or different body images. Never said my traffic was slow either. No assumptions. This thread is for hobbyists and providers insight or thoughts thats it.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:53 AM   #43
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I do notice some clients who put "No AA providers" in ISO posts. Just like there are providers who will not see Black men, there are clients, whether they explicitly verbalize this or not, who will not see Black women. On the other hand, there are so many stunning Black providers on here. If I were a hobbyist, I'd surely go broke! Here's a great thread "Elegant Ebonies" with an abundance of babes and gents who appreciate Black women.

How do i like this thread? Amazing women !
Old 11-02-2015, 12:12 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
But thats not at all what i said or feel lol. Please re read thread. I said i feel like there beautiful ethnic women thats i see getting skipped over for facially challenged ppl or different body images.
you feel like that is happening? how would you know? if your business is fine, I wonder what metric you utilize that suggests beautiful ethnic women are passed over?

there's a lot that goes into our choices.. price, location, service-level.. I think race is a miniscule item in the big picture.. for example, I've been labelled as a BBW seeker, but those I have seen that are BBW got me in spite of their largess.. price, location and service trumped the fatty deposits.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:14 PM   #45
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you feel like that is happening? how would you know? if your business is fine, I wonder what metric you utilize that suggests beautiful ethnic women are passed over?

there's a lot that goes into our choices.. price, location, service-level.. I think race is a miniscule item in the big picture.. for example, I've been labelled as a BBW seeker, but those I have seen that are BBW got me in spite of their largess.. price, location and service trumped the fatty deposits.

You looking in it too deep.re read the thread thanx. And thanks for your input and opinion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women