Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2023, 09:10 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Yes, but first: Define what a covid death is. Then tell us about said "modeling study", without using the phrase "Neil Furguson". Thx
A Covid death is a shortening of life due to a person contracting Covid. In some cases, the person may have only had days to live, but Covid caused a premature death. In most cases, people who contracted Covid causing their deaths would have lived much longer.

There are many other modeling studies that have been done on the effectiveness of thee Covid vaccines. Obviously you will reject them all because they disagree with your incorrect POV that the vaccines were ineffective. Nothing to support your opinion.

" COVID-19 Vaccines Prevented Nearly 140,000 U.S. Deaths"

"Based on the model, COVID-19 vaccines saved nearly 140,000 lives in the U.S. through May 2021. About 570,000 people died of COVID-19 in the U.S. through that time. The model estimated that there would have been about 709,000 deaths without the vaccines."

https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2021/10...0000-us-deaths

"Covid vaccines averted 3 million deaths in U.S., according to new study"

https://www.statnews.com/2022/12/13/...illion-deaths/

"Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

Based on official reported COVID-19 deaths, we estimated that vaccinations prevented 14·4 million (95% credible interval [Crl] 13·7–15·9) deaths from COVID-19 in 185 countries and territories between Dec 8, 2020, and Dec 8, 2021. This estimate rose to 19·8 million (95% Crl 19·1–20·4) deaths from COVID-19 averted when we used excess deaths as an estimate of the true extent of the pandemic, representing a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19·8 million of 31·4 million) during the first year of COVID-19 vaccination."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...320-6/fulltext
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:50 AM   #32
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

FDA Has Results of Subclinical Myocarditis Studies, but Won't Release Them Yet

LOL I'm sure it's because the studies found there was no problem with the Vax jabs...that's why they are keeping them secret.

Suckers.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 10:11 AM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A Covid death is a shortening of life due to a person contracting Covid. In some cases, the person may have only had days to live, but Covid caused a premature death. In most cases, people who contracted Covid causing their deaths would have lived much longer.

There are many other modeling studies that have been done on the effectiveness of thee Covid vaccines. Obviously you will reject them all because they disagree with your incorrect POV that the vaccines were ineffective. Nothing to support your opinion.

" COVID-19 Vaccines Prevented Nearly 140,000 U.S. Deaths"

"Based on the model, COVID-19 vaccines saved nearly 140,000 lives in the U.S. through May 2021. About 570,000 people died of COVID-19 in the U.S. through that time. The model estimated that there would have been about 709,000 deaths without the vaccines."

https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2021/10...0000-us-deaths

"Covid vaccines averted 3 million deaths in U.S., according to new study"

https://www.statnews.com/2022/12/13/...illion-deaths/

"Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

Based on official reported COVID-19 deaths, we estimated that vaccinations prevented 14·4 million (95% credible interval [Crl] 13·7–15·9) deaths from COVID-19 in 185 countries and territories between Dec 8, 2020, and Dec 8, 2021. This estimate rose to 19·8 million (95% Crl 19·1–20·4) deaths from COVID-19 averted when we used excess deaths as an estimate of the true extent of the pandemic, representing a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19·8 million of 31·4 million) during the first year of COVID-19 vaccination."

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...320-6/fulltext
I don't know why Festered Uncle is so intent on knocking the greatest legacy President Trump left to our nation -- mRNA COVID vaccines, delivered in record time because of Operation Warp Speed, and because he was willing to push the FDA hard for approvals.

Again, many thanks to you and your wife for your parts in the pioneering efforts to prove the safety and efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:59 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Vaccine Quadfecta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thanks for the reminder! I'm all set, will get the new COVID booster and the flu vaccine tomorrow at 6:40 PM. Please pray for me!
Gentlemen,

I did a fucking vaccine quadfecta today!

I guess I should have been scared shitless, considering I was about to stare death in its face. But I completely forgot about my 6:40 PM appointment until 6:45. So no time to tank up on liquid courage, i.e. massive amounts of alcohol. I rushed down to Walgreens. And guess what! They told me I was old enough to qualify for a free shingles vaccine, and RSV would only cost ten bucks! So I said, by damn, I want the four shots!

The pharmacist give me the shingles and RSV injections in the left arm, because he said they're the worst, and the COVID and flu in the right. (I'm right handed.)

Yeah, it was painful, but I'm a real man. A real tiny man. I got through without a tear.

I've been researching this. It looks to me like the RSV shot may be more dangerous than the COVID shot!

If I can survive long enough to pass these milestones, I'll have it made.

Death from anaphylaxis - 24 hours, or 7:00 PM tomorrow
Death from myocarditis - 7 days
Death from Guillian Barre Disease - 21 days
Death from thrombosis - 30 days

Wish me luck. And if I don't make it back to the board, somebody tell Madison May she was my ATF.

Your friend,

Tiny
Old 10-17-2023, 08:26 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What about Chloroquine? What about Ivermectin?
I haven't read this but thought you might find it of interest.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/1118...12-subjects#!/
Old 10-18-2023, 05:07 AM   #36
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

VA study published in JAMA shows that COVID vaccine made **NO DIFFERENCE** in risk of hospitalization for COVID!
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 06:46 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Steve Kirsch has been provean to have made totally inaccurate claims on the Covid vaccine in the past. I'm certain that his latest claims are also unfounded. Let's just say Kirsch has no credibility among the scientific community.

"A central lesson we scientists learn in university is that science is complicated. Experiments that should yield either result A or B show us C, instead. Individual studies are flawed, and our understanding of a problem is achieved by collating these puzzle pieces to the best of our ability and interpreting the emerging picture in a way that, we hope, minimizes our biases. It is tricky work, but you know what is easier?

Oversimplifying.

Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who, at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, had a good idea. But as the public health crisis dragged on, Kirsch, whose credentials are in electrical engineering and computer science, started to become a misinformation superspreader, as MIT Tech Review reported. He publicly distorted and exaggerated tiny signals in the scientific literature and conjured up an epic story of good versus evil: Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was killing more people than it saved, he said, while the usefulness of safe and cheap drugs was being denied by an apparatus that favoured newer, more profitable treatments. Kirsch, like so many COVID misinformers, would grab hold of the free speech torch and try to convince his followers that the only way to settle the issue would be to debate it publicly.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/cr...ion-simplicity

"Activist Misuses Federal Data to Make False Claim That Covid Vaccines Killed 676,000"

"A blog post shared on Facebook claimed that covid-19 vaccines have killed some 676,000 Americans.

The post was written by anti-vaccine activist Steve Kirsch, who has made other vaccine claims debunked by PolitiFact and other fact-checkers."

https://kffhealthnews.org/news/artic...killed-676000/

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/04/11736...-legal-network
Old 10-18-2023, 10:20 PM   #38
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What about Chloroquine? What about Ivermectin?
I don't think the FDA has approved either one for treating SARS_Co_V2 virus. I would agree with what Speedracer posted in post #23. If you get infected with SARS_Co_V2 go with the Paxlovid. The Regeneron Antibodies that Trump got don't work on any of the Omnicron Variants.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:39 PM   #39
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's why none of these concoctions are necessary. If Covid had a 50% mortality rate then I could see the scramble to find a viable treatment or vaccine.
If the survival rate is 99% then the death rate is 1% for SARS_Co_V2 virus infection. Which means if all 330 million people in the USA got infected, you would have 3,300,000 deaths. No president would want that on their resume, including Trump.

The Federal Government did not give Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson a lot money for R & D. Most of the money for R&D came from other sources.
Old 10-18-2023, 10:57 PM   #40
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
If the survival rate is 99% then the death rate is 1% for SARS_Co_V2 virus infection. Which means if all 330 million people in the USA got infected, you would have 3,300,000 deaths. No president would want that on their resume, including Trump.

The Federal Government did not give Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson a lot money for R & D. Most of the money for R&D came from other sources.
Certainly that's a lot of people but the reality is not everyone contracted Covid and the public will never know the real numbers of those who contracted covid and the numbers of death. The reason is, the general public has been lied to on every aspect of this Pandemic. Cut the shit about the Government they aren't in the business of saving you from anything. In other words they don't give a shit.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:10 PM   #41
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Certainly that's a lot of people but the reality is not everyone contracted Covid and the public will never know the real numbers of those who contracted covid and the numbers of death. The reason is, the general public has been lied to on every aspect of this Pandemic. Cut the shit about the Government they aren't in the business of saving you from anything. In other words they don't give a shit.
It's true not all 330 million got infected with SARS_Co_V2 in the USA. At least 2/3 of the population got infected. It would have been more had we not had the temporary lockdowns.

If the government is not in the business of saving it's citizens from anything, who paid to have the levies in La made hurricane level 5 proof after hurricane Katrina hit?
Old 10-19-2023, 08:30 AM   #42
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
It's true not all 330 million got infected with SARS_Co_V2 in the USA. At least 2/3 of the population got infected. It would have been more had we not had the temporary lockdowns.

If the government is not in the business of saving it's citizens from anything, who paid to have the levies in La made hurricane level 5 proof after hurricane Katrina hit?
There is no proof in terms of numbers of infections or deaths from this so called virus and it's also impossible to gauge the effectiveness of the vaccine because at the time of administration the recipient's health isn't in dire straits. It's about money, it's about power, it's about control that's all it is.
Old 10-19-2023, 08:34 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

I cannot believe this is still a “debate.”

Don’t want the vaccination, don’t get one. Constant, insistent, compulsive denial of the issue doesn’t render it not a problem, or the source of a dark conspiracy to control your lives or whatever you read on wherever you like to click.

Three and a half years in and some folks still want to drink bleach. My only question is:

Up or on the rocks?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 09:00 AM   #44
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I cannot believe this is still a “debate.”

Don’t want the vaccination, don’t get one. Constant, insistent, compulsive denial of the issue doesn’t render it not a problem, or the source of a dark conspiracy to control your lives or whatever you read on wherever you like to click.

Three and a half years in and some folks still want to drink bleach. My only question is:

Up or on the rocks?

Nobody is drinking Bleach. I can't believe anyone would still bring that nonsense up.
Old 10-19-2023, 09:03 AM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no proof in terms of numbers of infections or deaths from this so called virus and it's also impossible to gauge the effectiveness of the vaccine because at the time of administration the recipient's health isn't in dire straits. It's about money, it's about power, it's about control that's all it is.
Ridiculous. All you have to do is look at statistics for Covid vaccinated people versus unvaccinated people regarding hospitalizations and death rates. The various vaccines are effective. I can cite thousands of articles from reliable sources as to the effectiveness of the vaccines and you would be hard pressed to find a single article refuting it -- FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women