Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #31
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sorry to go off topic but all I know is that after checking out Zarah's showcase I wish I were in the Carolinas.
guest040412 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #32
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Talking You and me both, brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRightStuffer View Post
Sorry to go off topic but all I know is that after checking out Zarah's showcase I wish I were in the Carolinas.

...careful! One look and I've been hooked ever since! Tread carefully. Just a word to the wise.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh thanks guys. I am truly flattered.

To get back on topic: ZX hit the nail on the head.
Awesome post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11D4 View Post
My 2 cents worth-

BTW- Zarah, some men wouldn't find you attractive? I'd disagree with that, but that's another story. Maybe if they don't have a pulse.

Zarah, you hit the nail on the head for one reason, Mijo, not so much but I will give you 1/2 credit because some of the best masseuses do not get naked.

I usually want a decent rub. Sure I have had some shitty rubs, but I usually don't see those ladies more than once. I'd put Lynda here in San Antonio up against any LMT. She rocks. And from what I've read, Avery Ashton is in the same category. You just have to do your homework if that is what your are looking for.

I guess it doesn't feel like cheating if its just part of a good massage. I mean, its like you're just rubbing on another part of the body, right? At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Another concern, STD's. I understand that the ladies on ECCIE take great precautions in this area and my fears are probably unfounded, but its just something I choose not to deal with. I don't ever want to have to go to my SO and tell her she needs to get tested because outside of the hobby, I would never be with someone else.

Looks are part of it although I'd stack Lynda here up against anyone. With FS, you generally get better eye candy and you can see the whole package. For me, this is less important that getting a good massage.

And finally, its the intimacy thing. FS is a pretty intimate deal for me. I don't know if I'd want to get that into it with a provider because I'm sure its not that intimate of a situation for her. I'm just happy being a certified HJ tester.

Think of it this way. I like hamburgers and steak. They are both from a cow, but sometimes I'm in the mood for one and sometimes the other. When I want a hamburger, I go out, but when I want steak, I stay home. That's just what works for me.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #34
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
stilllooking, I'm a provider with a sensuous, sexy and seductive. I love to please 100% or more and make sure my client is going home happy.
So, either way one hour with me and everything I provided that they had been missing at home. Is that make sense?
Some AMP's will do just what they do. Topless, naked give you a massage which is great. L1, 2 or 3 which you prefer but they are not laying down on a nice comfortable clean bed, clean towels, clean everywhere incall, my soft candle light, light music for an ambient and don't need to worry about someone come knocking.

Stilllooking I really wish someday I get to meet you. I

XOXO
Kat
All my apologies in advance for going off topic, but.................... Fiesty Kat if I'm ever in OK I will need to look you up.........................:hi tit:
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:34 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
All my apologies in advance for going off topic, but.................... Fiesty Kat if I'm ever in OK I will need to look you up.........................:hi tit:
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #36
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

I am a massage junkie and am always searching for the best massage I can find without breaking the hobby bank. It is almost like seeking the best BBJ, it is fun and in the process of seeking you find all kinds of variations that you find you like or don't like (quintessential WALDT) and along the way you end up paying too much some times relative to other sessions/services but that is the choice you make.

For me I find there is a range of quality in each element of the experience that determines my perceived value of the session. Then there is what I actually paid. The best is when there is a good match between my perceived value and what is paid. Here is a shot at what I seek and why….

Pure Massage - Skill/Technique/ – Does the therapist/provider have the skills/touch/energy that when focused, gives me a really relaxed state of mind and body. WIIFM (What’s In It For Me): I need to relax physically and mentally. Top providers of this service bring this state of being and really want/need to be a full “receiver” and experience the healing art. Sometime I just want this level of interaction and intimacy.

FBSM – Best is Pure Massage + a hot naked body rubbing all over mine and an L1 that she executes with a level of interest and desire to bring pleasure. Hottest experiences are ones where she actually gets turned on by the process too. Extra special are combinations of L2, DATY, 69. “Holy Grail” is to find a provider that has the skills/touch/energy to do the ultimate Pure Massage but loves the extra activities herein.
WIIFM: I need some of the state of being from the pure massage, receive the benefits of the healing art and blend in the sexual/erotic arts. More intimacy than Pure Massage.

GFE– in the purest definition including LFK/DFK as mutually desired, BBJ/DATY/69, MPFS, all the special touches that come with the top providers of this service. The best is when there is a mutual attraction/interest open to a unique experience in that time/space together, interacting together each other finding moments that trigger the physical/psychological connectedness that happens when the participants are in synch and exchanging energies freely… Looking to achieve highest levels of intimacy in the interaction vs. other session types.

PSE-Light/PSE – When I need to give/get a crazy, no-holds barred, anything goes, animalistic good hard fuck…WIIFM: guilt-free, all senses blowout of a great, satisfying time. May or may not have as much intimacy as the other session types so very YMMV here for me.

I am not sure I captured it all but there you go. If you balance the ranges of these activities against the ranges of desired experience/benefits vs. the range of pricing and the variety of providers, it all boils down to making sure the Hobbyist and Provider feeling it was time/effort/energy/money was well worth it. OK so that is a bit idealistic, but hey this is all fiction anyway right! J
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #37
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I read reviews on a regular basis where hobbyist secure the services of Massage Provider. L1 or happy Ending is the best one might achieve with these known providers. Some times L2.

I love massages and they are very therapeutic. I get a massage about once every two weeks. I see a professional licensed masseuse. The fee is $65.00 for the hour. I fall asleep about half the time it’s so relaxing.

I've tried some of these "provider" massages and they were poor at best. Sure there was a happy ending but the price was $125-$150. So my question is WHY do guys go to these providers when they can get a ROCKING provider to give them full service for $150-$200? Or perhaps BBBJ for $100-$150? Hell Sixx Bach has made it an art form!

I'm not trying to piss any one off here, but I just don't get it!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!

Because some men prefer the whole body touch ( and some providers who do give FBSM actually really are CMTs...certified massage therapists) and don't want to go so far as to have sex. I've had some guys tell me that ....it's an odd justification that some of them have given me. They feel that having actual sex is really 'cheating' on their SO's, so a happy ending makes them feel less guilty. I think the massage itself is more relaxing to them also. And some men who get FBSM's also get FS it just depends on their mood.

But for me, in my special Spa Package, I include a massage, and FS, so...well, that's why that 'package' is my most popular offering. It includes the best of everything.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #38
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Because some men prefer the whole body touch ( and some providers who do give FBSM actually really are CMTs...certified massage therapists) and don't want to go so far as to have sex. I've had some guys tell me that ....it's an odd justification that some of them have given me. They feel that having actual sex is really 'cheating' on their SO's, so a happy ending makes them feel less guilty. I think the massage itself is more relaxing to them also. And some men who get FBSM's also get FS it just depends on their mood.

But for me, in my special Spa Package, I include a massage, and FS, so...well, that's why that 'package' is my most popular offering. It includes the best of everything.
I really enjoy a good massage and the "whole body touch" and sometimes I just want to lie back and not have to perform in order to get off. In my hobbying experiences, I sometimes go for FS and other times want no more than a good massage and a happy ending. I don't distinguish one from another in terms of whether it's "cheating" or not, but rather it's just what works for me at that time. Sometimes I have felt ripped off when the rub isn't very good (e.g., suburban AMPs), but I have been able to find a couple of really good RMT quality massage providers who are able make the experience quite pleasurable and therapeutic at the same time. They are the ladies I will see again and again. WALDT, I guess.
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #39
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
I am sorry I do not go by pictures but consistency in reviews because a lot of ladies do NOT update their galleries. Does that make sense to you? It make sense to me.

Z

p.s Please take a chill pill. Please. Let's keep this one on topic. Now how did you like my answer?
Zarah absolutely agree with going by pics Even reviews are not as reliable as you may think

To the OP WALDT and the hobby is big enough for all.

Alluring Ava waiting on you sexy lady.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post

I get the wonderful massage thing! I get the wonderful FS thing! What I have never experienced is the two together! That would be a wonderful experience. Morals aside, I'm not married, so there is no guilty! It would be a dream come true to find a provider that excels in both service facets!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Zarah absolutely agree with going by pics Even reviews are not as reliable as you may think

I totally agree!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #42
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post

When the girl hasn't changed her pics in three years - I go by the recent reviews.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
When the girl hasn't changed her pics in three years - I go by the recent reviews.
I mean no disrespect by asking this but, why would you be shopping or scrutinizing providers regardless of pictures or reviews? I thought you are a provider?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #44
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Compatibility is BIG for Z. So, she learns a lot about him, his likes, etc in the women he's reviewed or used as references.

Big assumption, but I think I'm on to something.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I mean no disrespect by asking this but, why would you be shopping or scrutinizing providers regardless of pictures or reviews? I thought you are a provider?
I don't feel the need to explain myself to you anymore.
Obviously you are too stupid to get anything.
Do I look like a hobbyist to you?
So what I check out other ladies profiles and website.
Is anything wrong with that? Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.
Either you're slow or purposely obnoxious.

XOXO,
Zarah

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women