Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 10:18 AM   #31
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck! Coming from YOU - that's hysterical.

Look it up in the dictionary. Under definition it will say " take Yssup,for example....."

You have no shame, do ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Misogyny will only turn them counties red, right, junkie?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the problem, I B, is what you call common knowledge is uncommon to most.
Including you.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:37 AM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No, the irony is Harris wants reparations while she used a heavy hand prosecuting AA’s...
Not to mention the fact that she's from a slave holding family.

Quote:
ok, it figures that I gave you an opportunity to explain, and you deferred. typical Right-Wing Republican behavior.
You watched the hearings? Most Democrats lied and went along with the #METOO, he raped her lies and voted against Kav. They went along with the paid disruptors in the gallery charade. They gave credence to totally unbased claims. IMO, the only Dems who have any credibility voted for Kav's nomination. The rest: liars.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:40 AM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

There are multiple thresholds for inclusion in the next debate. They are all quite low. My guess is the winnowing out process is going to take more time.

Gabbs is on active duty now. Hopefully she can schwing by Houston and I can make her donor list.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:09 AM   #35
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
There are multiple thresholds for inclusion in the next debate. They are all quite low. My guess is the winnowing out process is going to take more time.

Gabbs is on active duty now. Hopefully she can schwing by Houston and I can make her donor list.
You can donate on her website. I'm not sure if the mods let us link to political candidate websites. Just google Tulsi 2020.

You can sign up for text alerts which will also give suggestions on getting onto the polling list.

I disagree with her on some things but, unlike the party loyalists, she seems willing to have discussions with people with other perspectives in order to reach a common good. Scandalous !

And, if nothing else, I'm grateful to her that we won't being hearing as much of KHs nasal whiny voice. Yeesh !
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I didn't say it was ironic that Tulsi called out corruption. please review your 8th grade reading materials. I said it is ironic that Republicans support Tulsi for calling out a record, which they largely support.. tough on crime policies. regardless of whether corruption was involved.
Representative Tulsi Gabbard is a liberal Democrat. Period. I have a weakness for pretty women, but I damned sure would not vote for her over President Trump.

What I heard during the debate was Gabbard chastising Harris for prosecuting people for their using (unmentionables) and then laugh and joke about her own experience with said "unmentionable".

Who knows. Gabbard might just bring out another truth about Harris in the next debate.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:27 PM   #37
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Representative Tulsi Gabbard is a liberal Democrat. Period. I have a weakness for pretty women, but I damned sure would not vote for her over President Trump.

What I heard during the debate was Gabbard chastising Harris for prosecuting people for their using (unmentionables) and then laugh and joke about her own experience with said "unmentionable".

Who knows. Gabbard might just bring out another truth about Harris in the next debate.
“She blocked evidence — she blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California.“

Minor details.

Tulsi is a ' Liberal democrat' who seems to be getting a lot of interest from Republicans and Libertarians as well. I'm not a party hack and I prefer to look at the whole platform in light of whatever the situation is in our country that election year.

I chose Obama over a continuation of the Bush legacy largely over foreign policy.

I chose Trump over Obama largely over skyrocketing premiums under Obamacare.

I think there is much better things to do with our military then wars for regime change.

I think the war on ( unmentionables ) and nookie rental should cease.

If she is such a ' liberal democrat' why are the MSM smearing her ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:48 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Not to mention the fact that she's from a slave holding family.

You watched the hearings? Most Democrats lied and went along with the #METOO, he raped her lies and voted against Kav. They went along with the paid disruptors in the gallery charade. They gave credence to totally unbased claims. IMO, the only Dems who have any credibility voted for Kav's nomination. The rest: liars.

an interesting dilemma, yes? would she both pay and receive reparations to herself?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:01 PM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Remember how the Democratic Party Rules lost Bernie Sanders the nomination in 2016? Tulsi's being "Bernie'ed" according to this:

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/t...larity-trends/
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:30 PM   #40
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

I agree.. I liked Harris' questioning, but that's because I liked her drawing the truth from Kavanaugh.. which as I see it, made his accuser a Bald-ass LIAR. in my view, the whole spectacle is one of the most shameful episodes in US Political modern history. not only for the bandwagon pile on, but for the "oops, maybe we were wrong" dismissal that followed. that Accuser should be licking Hillary's Poodle in Prison.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:45 PM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed ,CT
Thank You!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:20 PM   #42
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Harris has sure taken a big fall. ironically, though, her tough stance as a Prosecutor is one that Republicans would normally embrace, yet they side with Tulsi's attack on Harris' record.
You forgot hypocritical.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women