Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #31
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Little Stevie ............... if you only were a lovely girl ..................
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #32
Laz
Valued Poster

Perry is a typical politician so I will not support him and if someone else gets the nomination I will be happy. The only thing he has stated that I like is that he belives in a small federal government. What I worry about is what will he actually do once elected.

One thing I am tired of hearing is how Bush inherited a surplus from Clinton. He inherited a surplus from the Republican congress that forced Clinton to agree to changes. He also inherited the tech bubble that wiped out the surplus and osama bin laden that Clinton failed to deal with. That being said he and the Republicans in congress then squandered massive amounts of money. Starting in 2006 the democrats started taking power because of conservatives disgust with republican behavior. Since then the democrats have made Bush's overspending look trivial and the tea party came about as a result.

What I really wish is that a Libertarian had a chance at getting elected. The bases of the Democrats and the Republicans both want govt to push their agenda on everyone else. I want the government to get out of my business and let people be free to choose.

Either way the only bad vote would be to reelect Obama. He is a disaster and has no idea how to help the economy.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #33
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
One thing I am tired of hearing is how Bush inherited a surplus from Clinton. He inherited a surplus from the Republican congress that forced Clinton to agree to changes.....That being said he and the Republicans in congress then squandered massive amounts of money.
I'm sure you realize that even in your own statement of comparisons, the only thing that existed during the good and not during the bad was a Democratic President. Figure it out.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #34
Laz
Valued Poster

Do you call what is going on now good? Bush and Clinton both had flaws but neither was this bad. Also the president typically gets the credit for the good and the blame for the bad but Congress actually does more to determine the results. The only time a president should be able to truly claim credit is when they lead and Congress supports them. The last president that did that was Reagan, a Republican, and those were good years also. Prior to him was Carter, a Democrat, and the only one that can contest Obama for worst president in recent history.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #35
Seeker
Valued Poster

Obama was a professor at Harvard. Perry flunked out of his pre-vet classes to be a veterinarian. I want a smart guy in charge.
Seeker is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #36
Laz
Valued Poster

Me to. That is why Obama needs to leave. I am not saying Perry is the best alternative but anyone that understands economics and that the government is not the solution in a capitalistic society would be an improvement.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #37
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Obama was a professor at Harvard. Perry flunked out of his pre-vet classes to be a veterinarian. I want a smart guy in charge.
Last I heard there are only 13 veterinarian schools in the country, one being a couple of miles from me. That being said it is harder to get into vet school than Harvard
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #38
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If your "Progressive States" want to lose jobs to the great state of Texas; I say welcome to Texas !

But your myth is that jobs are leaving the democratically destoryed economies of places like California because of wages.....it isn't true. They are leaving for a whole host of reasons, none of which the Democrats are willing to change - regulatory and environmental extermism, litigation excess, quality of life issues, etc.

If you want to educate yourself about this issue read about it here...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=276340
Hell, man, just take another bite of your samonella burger and wash it down with sewer water. Yep, gotta hate those bad, bad regulations.

Extermism - (n) The result of deregulation causing a rapid, abrupt thinning of the population.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #39
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Last I heard there are only 13 veterinarian schools in the country, one being a couple of miles from me. That being said it is harder to get into vet school than Harvard
Almost as many vet schools as there are Classics Departments.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #40
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Almost as many vet schools as there are Classics Departments.
and wtf does mean? I know you are a goon but
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:49 AM   #41
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Obama was never a professor at Harvard. There is also some controversy as to whether BHO was a "full professor" or "senior lecturer" at the University of Chicago.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bartlett - "Rick Perry is an idiot..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50hSS9RB50Q
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:17 PM   #43
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Idiots

I am inclined to agree with that blunt assessment of Perry.

However, it does worry me that this country voted an even bigger idiot into office before President Obama came to the Oval Office to clean up the mess left behind.

This country had the stark choice of prestigious John Kerry or the imbecile from Crawford Texas and who did it choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
Bartlett - "Rick Perry is an idiot..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50hSS9RB50Q
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #44
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I am inclined to agree with that blunt assessment of Perry.

However, it does worry me that this country voted an even bigger idiot into office before President Obama came to the Oval Office to clean up the mess left behind.

This country had the stark choice of prestigious John Kerry or the imbecile from Crawford Texas and who did it choose?
The really sad part was the village idiot was re-elected, which, unfortunately, showed the stupidity and ignorance of many Americans.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #45
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation British Paper Quote

I still remember the quote that came out in a British newspaper after the elections on Nov 4, 2004.

The quote in giant print on the front cover under a photo of Bush in the Daily Mirror said:

How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?

The people in far off Europe could see more clearly the catastrophe that was about to befall the United States.

And did it ever!

Now we have a new passel of Republicans hell-bent on taking us the same idiotic road?

Help us all if we as a country have still not wised up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
The really sad part was the village idiot was re-elected, which, unfortunately, showed the stupidity and ignorance of many Americans.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women