Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162525
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48433
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35865
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Kid, sorry about the hi-jack but I couldn't resist jerking the chain of some of the Cowpoke faithful. They were all lined up north of the river waiting to pounce on the Sooner faithful. But, alas (and as usual) they'll have to wait until next year. It is a testament to college athletics that they do have the minor sports to fall back on in order to achieve excellence in some areas and it would be nice if any of them besides basketball and in a few cases, wrestling, could pay their own way.

Vinnie Y's bunch was a hell of a team no doubt. Unlike many Shortrack fans, those of us who are used to looking at college football from a national viewpoint and who have historically from the '50's onward scheduled nationally prominent programs, we have no problem giving credit where credit is due. We appreciate excellence, just not silly chest thumping with no hardware to back it up. Now, you guys can harp about the Arkansas States, Utah States, North Texas States all you want, but there has always been a Notre Dame, Army (back in the day), Ohio State, Pittsburgh (remember Scott Hill's projectile decimation of Tony Dorsett?), USC, West Virginia, UCLA, Oregon, Washington...the list goes on and on...on the schedule. And, UT has scheduled a few - a damn FEW - though they have backed off in recent years. You guys ought to get out of the house more and realize why the SW Conference (aka "The Texas League") died a slow and painful death - inbreeding from an opponent standpoint. Other national teams go to the rest of the country while UT and the SWC waited for the country to come to Texas - not exactly a recipe for success and recognition since the SWC is no more. It used to be cool to go to Owen Field and see all of the pennants of schools OU played ringing the stadium. Unfortunately, I suppose in the name of uniformity or whatever, they have all been replaced by crimson and cream ones.

cptJ - does the name Hart Lee Dikes ring a bell --- heh heh heh --- ol' Pat J really did you guys a favor with that one. At least Hermann Eban was literate even though he could only run the 100 in a day and a half. God Bless Phil Cutchin! Don't take it so hard, the 'Pokes are a distant second and you guys just need to continue to build on your tradition of Not Quite Ready.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:19 AM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

ya can't really hijack a thread in The Sandbox, can ya? and i wouldn't say UT has backed off any, we've got home-and-home games scheduled with Cal and Notre Dame for instance, just like ZerOU. Next year we play UCLA again (ugh) and BYU (not that good this year but these schedules are typically several years in advance, and BYU upset you Sooners and even I'll say OU probably would have won if Bradford hadn't gotten hurt)

For 2012 we have Ole Miss (one of those so-called top SEC teams)
in 2015 we play Cal and ND. All of these are home-and-home so i skipped a few seasons, no point in re-listing Ole Miss and BYU.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/b...l-schedule.php

goes up to 2015, for all schools by conference

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-11/b...l-schedule.php

next year you guys have Fla. St again but also Ball St. LOL. must be one of those pay-out games. in 2012 you play ND in Norman and i plan on being there, i know a hobby buddy who has OU season tickets and i despise ND! i won't be hard to miss, I'll be the guy wearing Burnt Orange holding up a sign that reads ..

Texas hates ND 2

GO OU!

LOL. if there is one team that has both UT and OU's number it's ND. you guys are about 2-7 all-time and we are 2-8. Don't need to remind you they broke OU's all-time win streak in Norman no less and they cost us a beauty pageant National Championship in '78 when we were ranked number 1 at the time.

and as i pointed out earlier this year in 2008 Texas had Utah on the schedule, and Utah pulled out. Texas caught flak for scheduling Florida Atlantic as a replacement, who had been a 2A program until that year i think, i mean WTF were we going to get on such short notice? and it was Utah that chickened out (Former coach Pope Urbie wanted out, then bolted to the swamp) that year of course the Utes ran the table and shellacked Bama in their bowl game.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #33
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

cptJ - does the name Hart Lee Dikes ring a bell --- heh heh heh --- ol' Pat J really did you guys a favor with that one. At least Hermann Eban was literate even though he could only run the 100 in a day and a half. God Bless Phil Cutchin! Don't take it so hard, the 'Pokes are a distant second and you guys just need to continue to build on your tradition of Not Quite Ready.

I believe Hart Lee took your boys down also. It was a rare occasion that we out bid you for a player.

Hermann Eban? are you thinking Dexter Manley? There was a marketing prof that him in a Jr level marketing who said Dexter could read because even though he got an F it was a high F

Hardly a distant second if that pass that was touched by two of our players had been intercepted (the play before you got a touchdown) and we would have had the ball on the 50, only needing a field goal to win
It is call sooner magic

and speaking of fat Pat, he said it best today when he said Jimmy Johnson never beat ou when at OSU but when he went to Miami he did with better talent

and speaking of your boozer boy he said it best with "screw traditions, facilities are what attracts players and we have the best thanks to T Boone, have I told you about visiting the west end zone? in short we have $700 shower heads

We have the top running back out of Texas commited and guess what refer to my pic with Barry Sanders Jr

How many national championships does zerou have? Refer to my chart and the number of times you have been on probation. We have 50, 3rd or 4th in the nation

and did you see the Big 12 players selected for all Big 12? we had more than zerou. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
Old 12-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #34
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

^^^^^ Well, you may have your day or two in the sun a la K-State so I encourage you to enjoy your 15 minutes - well, at least keep telling yourself that. Nose Pickens will eventually pass on to the next level and you Ags can only make so much caish investing the endowment in pork belly futures. Whine about Swtizer all you want, but the W-L is what it is as are the National Championships in the sport that economically floats all others' boat. The OAMC habit of pointing to National Shampionships in Third World sports is as amusing as it is tiresome - been there, done that for the past 50 years and nobody's listening. Your boy, the Hair Helmet, is a great coach but "the ewe" developed the hip-hop, hoodlum culture under him so it's an enduring testament to him, I suppose - guess he and Barry learned their moves from Frank Broyles at Arkansas, eh?
Old 12-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
^^^^^ Well, you may have your day or two in the sun a la K-State so I encourage you to enjoy your 15 minutes - well, at least keep telling yourself that. Nose Pickens will eventually pass on to the next level and you Ags can only make so much caish investing the endowment in pork belly futures. Whine about Swtizer all you want, but the W-L is what it is as are the National Championships in the sport that economically floats all others' boat. The OAMC habit of pointing to National Shampionships in Third World sports is as amusing as it is tiresome - been there, done that for the past 50 years and nobody's listening. Your boy, the Hair Helmet, is a great coach but "the ewe" developed the hip-hop, hoodlum culture under him so it's an enduring testament to him, I suppose - guess he and Barry learned their moves from Frank Broyles at Arkansas, eh?
glad you replied because I forgot a few things

Nose Pickens will eventually pass on to the next level and you Ags can only make so much caish investing

fat gay david boren said "we have received our largest donations ever of $12 mil" We at half time had Ross McNight, who donated $15 mil, from Throckmorton TX and he is a sort of friend of mine and this is matched by T Boone, so $30 mil

Third World sports is as amusing as it is tiresome - been there, done that for the past 50 years and nobody's listening.

you cannot stand watching our golfers on Sunday afternoon? how did you get that Korean? another double wide?

caish investing the endowment in pork belly futures.

actually I lost $30,000 due to 9-11

developed the hip-hop, hoodlum culture under him

actually he dismissed a number of Miles recruits. Back to Switzer, what is the machine gun guy doing these days?

he and Barry learned their moves from Frank Broyles at Arkansas,

you said it I did not

do you know where the library is? like 75% of your fans that do not
Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #36
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
glad you replied because I forgot a few things

you cannot stand watching our golfers on Sunday afternoon? how did you get that Korean? another double wide? We keep telling you guys to upgrade from the single wides, but NO, hell no, you just won't listen.......

Back to Switzer, what is the machine gun guy doing these days? Probably screwing some guy's wife...I hear he's in to high visibility OSU alums'

do you know where the library is? like 75% of your fans that do not Does OAMC even have a library? I didn't know livestock read. The one at OU is located at the north end of the South Oval, right behind the Admin Bldg.
Next...
Old 12-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #37
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post

fat gay david boren said...
Be a little more respectful of Porky.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:24 AM   #38
rakuguy
Ambassador