Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #31
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeclipse View Post
Would I get to take you out for drinks as well sometime in heals and your little black dress lol
I can't walk in heels. And, I don't have the legs for short dresses. Maybe, if she has a nice long number and some flats, that'd work better for me.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:18 PM   #32
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

There seem to be 2 opposing concepts going on at once here.

- daily exclusivity - I can see how that would command a premium, but that premium would conflict (at least for me) with idea of being a regular.
- lowering your rate if you're a regular visitor - that would definitely being something that would catch my eye. Everyone would have a different point at which this would be attractive. For me, to be a regular, there must first be a connection and then I'd consider regularity. Making time and funds available on a regular basis also presents more challenges.

Another option that some might find attractive might be be to offer longer, more relaxed sessions
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #33
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

What initially attracted me to Analeese's idea was the idea not necessarily of being the only client of the day, buy being one of a (relative) few overall. It's just so much better in terms of both BCD and the overall experience when you develop a relationship.

Now that I am off my phone, at a computer, and have had a little more time to reflect:

Whether I'm the first client or the eighth client of the day really doesn't make any difference. If she's clean and provides the service and/or illusion I'm looking for, what difference does it make? And how would I know, anyway?

But, also, the idea of having a reduced rate for regulars is one I heartily support. I obviously have a conflict of interest, but, logically, it doesn't make any sense for a woman to charge the same rate to a guy she's seen before and knows offers no legal, physical, or financial risk, as she does to a guy she's never seen before. The former shouldn't have to pay, or even share in, the latter's risk premium. Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.

I can see the rationale behind a woman charging a premium to a guy if he's the only client of the day. But, again, 1) how does he know it's true, and 2) you guys advocating for a woman to charge higher rates .. SMH.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:40 PM   #34
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Guys what are your thoughts of being the only appt a girl has in a day?

Would you consider a regular weekly visit if this were the case?

Im thinking of dropping my hourly rate to 150(maybe) if I thought there might be some interest in guys who want to be more exclusive...or for those guys who are looking for that special lady who doesn't have a revolving door.

Just want to see what y'all had to say on the topic...
Lmao
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:42 PM   #35
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
It seems like backward logic to me. It seems like you should charge a premium if you guarantee a client he's the only one that day. That would be something I would pay more for if there was a way I actually knew it was true. But on the other hand I probably don't want to see the same girl weekly either. Maybe every other week.
So you believe a whore who says you're the first one lmao
Old 08-03-2017, 11:48 PM   #36
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is not the thread for negativity or trolling...

People lie in general not just hookers..but Not everyone does...some people actually keep things honest and can keep it real...hence this thread right now..

If you don't have anything positive to add to this topic please just don't comment because this was a serious and legitimate topic..
Don't lie to yourself this is a thread to generate more business.. A whore will tell a trick anything if the money is right so don t act as if you just heard of this fuckery. You made a thread so deal with it..

If you could keep it real you wouldn't be worried about a trolls input so keep it real with yourself first.

You're on a hooker board & you expect a trick to listen to a whore regarding seriousness bahahaha...

Wake up & smell the roses
Old 08-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #37
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Girl floats an honest idea about charging less and gets complaints...yeah.
She asked for feedback. She got it.

Only she didn't want feedback, she wanted to talk about her day job and how she doesn't need money. Which is a whole other load bullshit aside from having one dick a day at a buck fifty. If she didn't need the money she wouldn't be here. And she wouldn't be selling her idea in coed.

Analeese, how are you gonna get the second and third fucktard to not write a review for the same day visit?
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:07 AM   #38
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Don't lie to yourself this is a thread to generate more business.. A whore will tell a trick anything if the money is right so don t act as if you just heard of this fuckery. You made a thread so deal with it..

I'm not in need of more business at all. I guess that is the point that some are missing...

I have plenty of people who want to see me but scheduling is difficult since my rw obligations are a priority for me. In fact this evening after work I had a regular I was to see and timing wasn't right...same for in the AM before work..a regular was trying to schedule and the timing was off.

This isn't my first thread in case you hadn't noticed...

This thread wasn't about needing more business...it was more about wanting structure to my hobby scheduling and experiences.

Maybe you're the kind of whore that tells a client anything if the money is right...im not you nor am I that whore. Everyone hobbies for different reasons including whores. I'm not only here for cash like most...is it one of the reasons, Yes absolutely! But not the only reason.

If you could keep it real you wouldn't be worried about a trolls input so keep it real with yourself first.

This doesn't even make sense ...but ok

You're on a hooker board & you expect a trick to listen to a whore regarding seriousness bahahaha...

There are many guys here who will appreciate a lady who handles business in a serious professional manner rather than the way you seem to handle your business. I don't call the guys I see tricks but hey WALDT and I'm sure there's a guy out there who likes to be talked about in that way.

I've been around for many years. Guested my original handle here as well. Tried different ways to market myself and I'm quite successful at what I do and how i do it....i asked a legitimate question expecting genuine answers from people that had an interest in participating in this discussion on a positive manner

Wake up & smell the roses
I never did like the smell of roses.

Very interesting thoughts you have about someone you don't know and obviously comes from someone who doesn't seem happy with why they are here
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:10 AM   #39
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
She asked for feedback. She got it.

Only she didn't want feedback, she wanted to talk about her day job and how she doesn't need money. Which is a whole other load bullshit aside from having one dick a day at a buck fifty. If she didn't need the money she wouldn't be here. And she wouldn't be selling her idea in coed.

Analeese, how are you gonna get the second and third fucktard to not write a review for the same day visit?
Lol too funny....im Not even gonna try to keep talking to you about this....if you can't wrap around your brain that a hooker might have a life outside of the hobby there is no point in continuing to even discuss this with you any further...

Have a nice night.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:38 AM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm always the ONLY guy girls see that day.

They love me, and make me take back my money when I leave (sometimes they sneak it back in my pocket without me looking).

They even hold out 2-3 days before I see them, just to be sure.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:23 AM   #41
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

User ID: 167886
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what's interesting is most of the negative responses have been from providers.... Why do any of you care enough to be ugly and childish to another provider who was really just throwing out some what if situations and asking for feedback or opinions? I know but I have had good home training as a child but not really sure why people just still feel the need to say ugly and hurtful things. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all or have the decency to be at least private and PM someone.... I mean seriously are we still children or are we grown adults?
Lovelyyellie is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:50 AM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Mostly children that want taint photos posted .... NOW.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:03 AM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeclipse View Post
Would I get to take you out for drinks as well sometime in heals and your little black dress lol
I doubt you can rock the heels and dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Girl floats an honest idea about charging less and gets complaints...yeah.
Fucktards would complain if a lady was offering free sessions because she did not give Green Stamps or did not make him a sammich.

Quote:
I never did like the smell of roses.
What? Roses have a nice stinck. You more of a gardenia or plumeria lover?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:52 AM   #44
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
So you believe a whore who says you're the first one lmao
The more you post the more I realize you lack basic reading comprehension.

I believe I said "I would pay more for if there was a way I actually knew it was true"

IF IF IF there was a way to know. I didn't say there was a way to know or that I trusted anybody with anything.

#LTR
#RIF
#stayinschool

EDIT
OHHHHHHH I just figured out who you are. Welcome back!!!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:08 AM   #45
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Unless she's commanding a significant amount per appointment, I'd have a hard time thinking I'm the only one for the day. The only thing, amount-per-day-wise that would deter me from seeing a provider would be whether or not she sounds like a revolving door. "I can fit you in," or, "I had a cancelation and can see you," type of things will have me lose interest completely. I know I'm not special; but that ruins the allure of if I actually was in seeing you.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women