Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #31
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
So true. But I never double count the donation I grab straight from and rely on the ATM's counting. I feel bad enough I'm paying for it. Shit, just take this wad of cash and pretend to be my lover after I hop out the shower.
Quote:
Because I've always preferred and prided myself on a life of nailing quality tail at no direct cost
I bet you play Ingress & buy pocket protectors by the case don't you???
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:26 PM   #32
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Because I've always preferred and prided myself on a life of nailing quality tail at no direct cost
I was afraid you'd say something like that....I'll leave it alone....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #33
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Go easy guys...he has no idea how wrong he's doing it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #34
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

^^^^
All the more reason to step on the gas.

Another thing wreckshop. When you're with them & they giggle. It's NOT cause you're doing it right. It's cause their clit is 6-8 inches south of their belly button you keep mistaking for their clit.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #35
Prime Time
Neon Deion

I have that feeling sometimes but it's a DIFFERENT kind of pill.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:59 AM   #36
SensualSerenity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246055

that's a nice little pill..
SensualSerenity is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:37 AM   #37
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Never had that happen yet, but do have another fucked up feeling of panic to share. I live in the Orange Tx area. I drove to an appointment one day that was at least an hour and thirty minutes from my home, when I got almost to the incall I was going to call her to get those last minute further directions. Realized I forgot my fucking cell phone! I actually found a working pay phone in about ten minutes, and to my surprise, she actually answered the phone and continued on with the session. I thought for sure I had just driven an hour and a half for nothing.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #38
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...the pre-session sex pill from the gas station/convenient store didn't feel as if it properly cleared your throat/esophagus area and you're in doubt it'll kick in on time.

Just fyi -

Quote:
Man Fractures Penis After Taking Sex Pill, Lawsuit Claims

A 29-year-old man has sued the manufacturers of a sexual enhancement supplement, claiming it caused his penis to fracture in a horrifying incident at Houston motel last year.

But though Adrian Carter of Texas blames the supplement, three urologists told ABCNews.com com that penile fractures are most often the result of rough sex.

Adrian Carter of Texas said he purchased VirilisPro in the "early morning hours" at a Chevron gas station en route to the Scottish Inn, where he had sex with his "paramour," according to the lawsuit.

Later, during intercourse, he had "significant pain and observed a large quantity of blood squirting out of his penis onto the sheets, walls and mirror," according to the lawsuit filed Aug. 27 in the district court of Harris County, Texas.

Emergency room doctors had to "deglove" Carter's penis in order to repair it, rendering him unable to have sex or future children, Carter claimed.

The lawsuit said VirilisPro was "defective and unreasonably dangerous for use by consumers."

"It was pretty horrific to view the pictures," Carter's lawyer, Melissa Moore, told ABCNews.com. "I know it sounds unusual. ... He was young and healthy and on no other meds at the time he took the supplement."
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/texas-m...ry?id=17106956
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #39
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

"Early morning hours." "Chevron Gas Station." "Scottish Inn."

We've all been there, huh?
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #40
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Just fyi -
The most disturbing part of this story was doctors having to "Deglove his penis".........
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...enises-111800/
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #41
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Saw one of those Emergency Room reenactment shows one day. A fairly young, gay guy had taken a performance enhancement drug. They weren't specific as to what type. But, he was indeed suffering from an erection that lasted over four hours. They had to give him multiple shots in the penis to alleviate the problem. I'm pretty sure once they told me I was about to receive a series of injections in the penis, mine would have shriveled up to nothing.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #42
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thread drift ...

When I was living in Nashville, I went to Vanderbilt hospital in the middle of the night ( I had a small tree in one of my eyes)
I was admitted pretty quickly, then sedated, Vanderbilt is a teaching hospital, there were a lot of giggling and snickering going on in the ER, as my doctors come in and out checking on me, they all have a grin, make sure I am ok, then dissapear agin... This went on for 2 hours, I finally had to ask " what is going on out there?" My nurse told me, I cannot tell you... So, the smart ass I am, I asked " did someone get something stuck in their butt?"
She started laughing so hard, when I asked my question....
With a finger on her lip, going shush....
Some unfortunate soul got a baseball stuck in their ass....

When, I got the tree out of my eye, and was leaving, the whole ER crew were still giggling.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #43
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
^^^^
All the more reason to step on the gas.

Another thing wreckshop. When you're with them & they giggle. It's NOT cause you're doing it right. It's cause their clit is 6-8 inches south of their belly button you keep mistaking for their clit.
Damn you nailed me good on that joke.

I don't even know how to put my penis in a vagina!!! Yes man, I'm that much of a dipshit.

One time I popped a pill in the gas station and got super hard jumped over the counter and raped the indian attendent..all on camera..HAHAHAHAHAHA..

wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:59 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
One time I popped a pill in the gas station and got super hard jumped over the counter and raped the indian attendent..all on camera..HAHAHAHAHAHA..
That's supposed to be funny? Raping women in gas stations?

Again...you're doing it wrong...

P.S.-I've rarely seen epic fail like this...normally it's a provider losing her damn mind...but you just keep dropping moronic comments one after the other...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:12 AM   #45
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That's supposed to be funny? Raping women in gas stations?

Again...you're doing it wrong...

P.S.-I've rarely seen epic fail like this...normally it's a provider losing her damn mind...but you just keep dropping moronic comments one after the other...
He's not as bad as p90xbox or pbs32 or whatever the hell his name was...Mr...I mean Dr with 20 degrees, hunting down women for $20 and all his other shit...wreckshop ain't that bad...right...right..wreckshop just keep posting cause I'm sure the ladies are loving your pearls of wisdom
poppy71 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women