Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2022, 06:25 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

How about this.....try and get in the NRA GRB convention center when Trump is speaking!

Think about that...

No guns allowed at the NRA Convention!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:48 AM   #32
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Not too shabby, but I like my version better

Quote:
Donald Trump at NRA: If We Can Send $40 Billion to Ukraine, We Can Protect Our Children’s Schools

Former President Donald Trump called for more security in American schools during his speech to the National Rifle Association on Friday.

“If the United States has $40 billion to send to Ukraine, we should be able to do whatever it takes to keep our children safe at home,” Trump said, offering several security proposals for making schools safer, including armed police or security officers.

The former president directly addressed the politically charged nature of the event, after a deranged 18-year-old shot and killed 19 students and two teachers at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

“Unlike some, I did not disappoint you by not showing up,” Trump said after taking the stage at the NRA convention to a roar of approval. Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) canceled his appearance at the NRA, sending a video instead while he visited the Uvalde community.

Trump began his speech by holding a moment of silence for the shooting victims, reading their names as audio of a bell tolled in the conference room.

“The monster who committed this crime is pure evil, pure cruelty, pure hatred, absolute pure hatred, and while those he slaughtered are now with god in heaven, he will be eternally damned to burn in the fires of hell,” he said.

The former president condemned Democrats for immediately demanding more gun control after the shooting.

“Sadly before the sun had even set on the horrible day of tragedy, we witnessed a now-familiar parade of cynical politicians seeking to exploit the tears of sobbing families to increase their own power and take away our Constitutional rights,” Trump said.

He condemned the “repulsive” Democrats for trying to shift the blame of the shooting away from the shooter and onto legal gun owners.

“When Joe Biden blamed the gun lobby, he was talking about Americans like you,” Trump said.

He also condemned the calls for gun control.

“Let’s not pretend that those on the left are just talking about limiting one class of gun or one category of ammunition … we all know they want total gun confiscation,” he said.

The former president said the mass shootings were only proof that the citizens of the country needed to protect themselves.

“The existence of evil is one of the very best reasons to arm law-abiding citizens,” he said.

Trump also called for cultural change in the United States.

“No law can cure the effects of a broken home. There’s no substitute for a strong mom and a great dad.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I can paraphrase it as:
Welcome fellow patriots to Houston Texas. Normally this would be a joyous occasion. However this year's convention begins and ends on a terrifically somber note because of the senseless tragedy in Uvalde Texas.

I ask you to remain silent and place each of these beautiful souls into your thoughtful prays and remain silent for as long as you can afterwards, while I read their names and a brief bio of each as their pictures display on the screens around the auditorium. Please remain silent for as long as you can and remember each and everyone of these souls in your prayers. Thank you.

<stage note:> I can't show you the images because of board rules. A great source for a them and brief bios is here: Texas school shooting: 21 victims named and pictured

<stage note:>Let all screens go to black and wait as long as possible until crowd noise begins

Continuing: I would like to introduce Jacob Albarado.
<stage note: read the information in the following article and put up the pictures from it on the screen> Heroic officer rushed into Uvalde school with barber’s shotgun to save daughter, wife

NOTE: It is not clear to me if this is the officer that neutralized the perp. I think it is NOT. Seems they are suppressing their name in the medias and probably for good reason. If not the same person - <such as: I would also like to thank...> consider bringing him out and/or read his name, if possible, otherwise his job title, and nothing more.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:04 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump and Cruz called for banning … doors.

Why not return to virtual learning? You dunces want home schooling. Here’s your chance! Of course if you’re sitting on the ordinance at home you claim to be, the kid stands a better chance at a public shooting range, errr, school.

Dummies want it both ways.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:08 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
You of course have some data to back up your assertion on the evidence AND the public opinion bit? And I don't mean because the mainstream propaganda outlets say so. Evidence that the majority of Americans want gun confiscation.

Oh so because some people/politicians are scared of the mob, we should ALL give in to the mob? (I'm not referring to Italians either)
You ARE the mob.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 09:31 AM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmm... that must be why President TRUMP is STILL the
odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024. ...

How is Biden's support these days? ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 11:55 AM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I say so Waco tinh hoàn bò rán
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
lol that made me laugh after i translated it

fried beef testicles
lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:00 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
bullshit.
as for what you have on your hands ...

Yssup Pooper!

perfect!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:58 PM   #38
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

You think disarming law abiding citizens is going to stop somebody like this?

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:21 PM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

The Gun Nuts' whole argument rests on the nonsense that ''they'' want to take ALL of your guns away. Of course that begs the question ''why'', and the only logical follow up is ''they'' want total control.

The only person I ever heard say they want to take all guns away is Beto, who got carried away in his ''Hell yeah'' moment. The Hard Right seized on that, and apply it to everyone who wants any form of gun control. They will identify any and everyone who wants to block any person, be it an 18 year old, or a Felon, or anyone, as someone who wants the Government to take everyone's guns away.

There is no debating that level of crazy. Many of them think Sandy Hook (and Ulvalde) were faked. Some live on this Forum daily.

Trump falls back on the ''make no mistake, their goal is to take everyone's guns away'' schtick. Intellectually lazy. Let's strengthen families, he said. Great, I agree. Many are not strong now. Just because that is a good long-term goal, is no excuse for inaction now.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:25 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hmmmm... that must be why President TRUMP is STILL the
odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024. ...

#### Salty
He was the odds on favorite to win in 2020!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:25 PM   #41
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
For embracing more guns as the answer to mass murder, when evidence and public opinion disagree, immediately following a massacre where 21 were murdered in close proximity to the Convention Site, and where many dropped out of the Convention, realizing their attendance and the massacre aftermath is a bad look.. A black eye.

More like politicians running for office not wanting to alienate anyone.

The country stars? Ever heard of the "Dixie Chics"? Ruined their career with a statement about President Bush" They all love their money and don't want to lose it
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:35 PM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post

The country stars? Ever heard of the "Dixie Chics"? Ruined their career with a statement about President Bush" They all love their money and don't want to lose it
It's Dixie Chicks, not Chics. Yeah, they love money, which is why most pander to the narrow image they think the Redneck audience loves.. Rhinestones, Beer, Guns, Republicans. Natalie Maines failed to read the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
https://www.newsweek.com/biden-appro...-polls-1698432
Old 05-28-2022, 01:42 PM   #43
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
The Gun Nuts' whole argument rests on the nonsense that ''they'' want to take ALL of your guns away. Of course that begs the question ''why'', and the only logical follow up is ''they'' want total control.
So you've discovered the first honest politicians in human history I take it?
Quote:
The only person I ever heard say they want to take all guns away is Beto, who got carried away in his ''Hell yeah'' moment.
Oh you mean when he fcuked up and told the truth?
Quote:
The Hard Right seized on that, and apply it to everyone who wants any form of gun control.
First of all, who is the hard right? Is there a hard left? Who are they? Why do you never mention them? You're stupid or playing games if you do not ultimately think this is about confiscation. It's quite literally never going to happen because if it does, it will mean civil war. A complete abrogation of any loyalty I owe the civilian and military authorities as established by the Constitution. Every person that would support that would become Constitutional enemies. Why don't you talk about your support for executing anyone committing a crime with a weapon as you mentioned the Vietnamese do?
Quote:
They will identify any and everyone who wants to block any person, be it an 18 year old, or a Felon, or anyone, as someone who wants the Government to take everyone's guns away.
Because it quite literally is against the Constitution... and if it means anything it must be followed. If you want to alter those rights there is an amendment process. Try using it. Else risk armed conflict.
Quote:
There is no debating that level of crazy.
Agree. If you're crazy enough to want a civil war over law abiding gun ownership.... I don't know what to tell you.
Quote:
Many of them think Sandy Hook (and Ulvalde) were faked. Some live on this Forum daily.
And many of us don't. Many lefties believed that masks work, and COVID wasn't man made too
Quote:
Trump falls back on the ''make no mistake, their goal is to take everyone's guns away'' schtick.
Because it's the truth. You may not admit it, but whether you think it's true or not is irrelevant.
Quote:
Intellectually lazy.
Yes the truth is easy to say and comprehend.
Quote:
Let's strengthen families, he said. Great, I agree. Many are not strong now. Just because that is a good long-term goal, is no excuse for inaction now.
always with the "We must do something NOW!" Bleating. Laws written in haste are usually bad law... witness the Patriot act. Passed to surveil foreigners, its being used on US citizens instead.

No... if it's worth it, we can wait.

I get that you only care if a bunch of kids are killed at once... but you know hundreds of kids were killed in Chicago alone last year... why didn't you think something must be done then?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:34 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

I get that you only care if a bunch of kids are killed at once... but you know hundreds of kids were killed in Chicago alone last year... why didn't you think something must be done then?
Your other conspiratoral Sap is not worthy of dignifying with a response. I will entertain this for your masturbatory pleasure.

I did think something should be done then. And years earlier. Your memory is shot, or you refuse to believe my posts. I am the most pro-Death Penalty poster on this Board. Period. 3 years ago, when your gang was defending the Church Intruder's ''right'' to tresspass and be left alone by Security, I knew stopping crime was not a concern of yours, if it infringed on anyone's personal space, even when that person was carrying a rifle into a Church at Christmas. You defended that Criminal's ''right'' to be in that Church, pull out a rifle, and shoot people. You told me I was infringing on the Shooters Liberty, by suggesting Security should have asked him when he entered the Church, to remove his over coat. That one thread told me all I needed about you and your fringe friends.

While I wait for sensible gun reform, I will continue to advocate stopping Tresspassers with guns at Churches, and executing Murderers at a rate 7 times what we currently do. Which is far more than you would ever do.
Old 05-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Your other conspiratoral Sap is not worthy of dignifying with a response. I will entertain this for your masturbatory pleasure.

I did think something should be done then. And years earlier. Your memory is shot, or you refuse to believe my posts. I am the most pro-Death Penalty poster on this Board. Period. 3 years ago, when your gang was defending the Church Intruder's ''right'' to tresspass and be left alone by Security, I knew stopping crime was not a concern of yours, if it infringed on anyone's personal space, even when that person was carrying a rifle into a Church at Christmas. You defended that Criminal's ''right'' to be in that Church, pull out a rifle, and shoot people. You told me I was infringing on the Shooters Liberty, by suggesting Security should have asked him when he entered the Church, to remove his over coat. That one thread told me all I needed about you and your fringe friends.

While I wait for sensible gun reform, I will continue to advocate stopping Tresspassers with guns at Churches, and executing Murderers at a rate 7 times what we currently do. Which is far more than you would ever do.

except your conditions (and WTF's) are ludicrous. witnesses? the criminal must admit guilt? how many criminals admit anything? if you made that a condition do you really think they'd admit to it knowing it would prevent their execution? at least you aren't calling for the jury to be executed like WTF if it comes to light evidence not known at the time would have changed the verdict. ridiculous! you wouldn't be able to seat a jury in a capitol crime trial with that obtuse condition.

i rather doubt you can find sapper's posts claiming "right to trespass" i'm not going to search his posting history for it but you can if you like and post it if you find it. as for some incident where some security at a church allowed someone to enter with a gun visible you'll have to find it. what i find is this .. might not be what you mean.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/12...nal-attention/

"The shooter, whom authorities identified as 43-year-old Keith Thomas Kinnunen, fatally shot two members of the church’s volunteer security team, both men in their 60s, during the Sunday service before Wilson fired back at him, officials said."

this doesn't say this jerk was allowed to enter by volunteer security.

"A video of the attack, captured by the church’s live-stream camera, shows the gunman sitting in a pew during the service before the shooting. He stands up and paces briefly before he speaks to another churchgoer and pulls a large gun from his coat at about 10:50 a.m. He then fires toward the man he spoke to, striking him and another man standing nearby, as other congregants scream and dive beneath the pews."

if you mean some other incident then post it.

if this thread from 2019 is where you claim sapper or anyone else defended "right to trespass" not only is no mention in it but sapper never posted in it.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...=death+penalty
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women