Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I like one chick doing the dishes and one cleaning the bathroom.

But hey that is just me.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #32
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
. However, the guy had no interest in us and just wanted us separately, completely separate. As in, not even in the room to be able to watch. I obviously respected that since it was his time. However, I really wanted to be able to be with Sophie again since it was so much fun last time (plus honestly she just really gets me excited).
Maddie, just a question here.....I assume you are not planning on seeing this guy as a future client, and I am sure that you might lose some future business just because you have now more - less called this guy out that his wishes of his idea of a doubles session is not normal as per your liking, which of course is your right if you elect.

But if were (was) interested in seeing you, I would have reservations presently to even consider seeing you as a paying client, just wondering if I might not do exactly as you want, even thou I am the paying customer, that I might be smeared all over the board afterwards, even thou I treated and respected you totally, but just did not suit your requirements of the session.

Thou I think your original post was good marketing in some aspect, some how I think it was rather rude of you. I sure that you meant no negative respect to the client that wanted to share some of his monies with both you and Sophie. Just because he say's that he is not a poster here, does not mean that he is actually not or at least a lurker.....I have been on the boards for years as Woody but only one young lady knows who Woody actually is....I never book a session with any provider as Woody and if any provider asked me if I post...the answer is NO.....just something to think about, he might be doing the same...who knows?
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #33
thundarr28
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRedd View Post
So here's my question, why does it seem like girls that want to play with each other have to wait for a guy to pay for them to be together in a room?

If girl A wants to fuck girl B, then get together and do it!!!

You don't have to wait for a guy to make it happen.

Then tell us all about!!

It's really not that complicated.

That's something I've been wondering for a long time.

If I were going to do a double I would want both girls to be all over me, almost fighting each other for every square inch of me. From what I've read that seems kind of hard to come by, and that's why I don't do doubles.

For me the whole point of G.F.E. is that for half an hour or an hour or so it feels like she's my girlfriend, and she thinks I'm great and wants to f&*(% my brains out. So when a girl is more into girls I feel a little rejected.

Here's a little p.s. to the ladies the mind is the most powerful tool. Make a guy think you're really into him, and you suddenly become ten times hotter. Make him leave with a fully massaged ego thinking he's the sexiest S.O.B. you've ever met, and you've just scored a very, devoted, repeat customer. Just my .02 cents.
thundarr28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

It really is all about getting the right girls in the first place.

Just because a girl is a provider here on Eccie, that doesn't mean they are a real pro.

There are a lot of amateurs on here people.

The difference is that a pro knows that the client comes first ALWAYS.

This is a job, it's not just fun and games for the provider, the client comes first.

I have one client that he and I have had 10 threesomes and four foursomes. We have used 8 different girls from eccie so far. Only 2 of those girls in my opinion weren't REAL pros, even though they both have great reviews, they still are not pro enough to ever work with me again. Meanwhile, the other 6 girls are the most prestigious cream of the crop and are absolute must sees for anyone.

There are however other girls that we haven't seen yet that I feel would be great, we just haven't gotten there yet.

Just because a girl is an awesome fuck for me, doesn't mean she will be just as amazing with me and my client.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #35
Guest052711
Account Disabled

User ID: 26670
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel incredibly bad now that I've started a thread that's gone down this path. I never meant for this to turn into a thread about the client. I only mentioned the experience as an explanation to my question.

I had a good time with the client. He obviously got exactly what he wanted, which was by no means bad or weird in my opinion. I just wouldn't have classified that as "wanting doubles."

Having only done one, I was more interested in an opinion as to what guys were truly looking for when they asked for doubles. I know I had a great first (and second) experience, but they were obviously incredibly different.

I didn't think the client was weird, nor did I judge him for his preference. While trying to decide if it was something I wanted to continue to offer I wanted a better idea as to the types and likelihood I'd run into each.

I like playing with guys and now I like playing with girls (with more limitations). The session went well and I never meant to make it sound like it didn't. He was happy, I was happy, I assume Sophie was happy. I just left confused.

I didn't think google would have great answers to a question like that. I thought a forum would be the appropiate venue for my question. However, I obviously handled it wrong. I should have left out the explanation and just gone for a poll or something along those lines. I never realized the conversation would become about him. I just wanted opinions on the fantasy behind doubles.

I love to play. Period. I also understand that my desires, during this, come second (normally they get handled along the way which is all the better). That I'm perfectly fine with. If I agree to see you, and you've explained the circumstances, then I play by those. I would meet him again. He had fun, I had fun, but just not in the way I expected.

I truly never meant for this to turn into what it did. I apologize to anyone that was offended along the way (it bothers me immensely as well). I'll search harder on google next time...

Also, as an unimportant side point, I wasn't looking for the session to be all about Sophie and I either. In my personal life, all my experiences the girls never touched even though the guy wanted it. Just as the appeal (if it exists) for the guy is the exotic (though obviously the details of why it is seem to vary) it was the same for me. I loved the time with the guy, just unexotic (which most of the time I prefer anyways).

I truly am sorry. I never meant for this to happen.
Guest052711 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #36
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Don't feel bad Maddie, this is a great thread!

Thank you for sharing.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #37
PocketRocket(s)
Lifetime Premium Access

Maddie,

I wouldn't worry too much about some of the responses you got. As you said, you are very new to the doubles experience and were just looking for some additional insight. Unfortunately, a few others decided to interpret your question another way.

Now, to answer your original question... The session you had was probably not what you would experience in a typical doubles session. Most guys will probably be looking for a session where all parties involved interact with each other. Think of it in terms of a Bell Curve. You start, on one end, with a session like you described, with your "date" only playing with one lady at a time. Further up the curve, you might have a gentleman who wants the ladies to interact with him only and not each other. At the top of the curve (I suspect), you will find guys who want the ladies to interact with each other as well as themselves. The curve then leads down to the guys that might like to see the ladies interact with each other while they just watch. It sounds like you simply experienced a session that was a little outside the norm and it threw you a bit.

You seem to have enjoyed exploring doubles, so I would suggest that you keep on keeping on. My advice... Try a few more sessions with Sophie, since you seem to have some level of comfort with her. After a few more sessions, you might look to try a session with another lady that you find appealing (you might ask Sophie for a suggestion or two). One other thing you might consider is scheduling a one on one session with another lady at some point (Yes! Some of the ladies do this for their own satisfaction.). This would give you the chance to explore your newly discovered "bi side" and allow you the opportunity to become more comfortable with other ladies.

Just remember to have fun!

PocketRocket(s)
PocketRocket(s) is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #38
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Threads go where they go. No matter what you start, they will always be guided by everyone personal take. This was a terrific thread. Very enlightening for you, Maddie, and many others. Including myself.
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #39
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Maddie,
PocketRocket gives good advice. You gave a thought provoking thread and somewhere you should feel better and better informed for it. As I said earlier, I think you and Sophie are a pair of gems and speaking for myself, I think this whole thread will turn out positive for you, and me if I ever get back down to my favorite state and the Austin & Dallas area(s). Go for it, be good to the guys by giving your best. Best wishes and Best of luck in your hobby.
N2
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:50 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s) View Post

Just remember to have fun!
And be safe!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #41
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Atx Brad, Thundarr and anyone else who prefers a scenario where the two women focus 100% of their attention on you...

Ask and ye shall receive! There are plenty of women out there, including Sophie and Maddie, who would be happy to fulfill your fantasy. As Tess said, for a first time doubles session I always ask the guy what he's looking for. Usually they say they want something fully interactive. I always assume that means they want to be the primary focus but a little girl on girl would be hot as well. Then if they ask for more girl on girl, they get it.

I'm with Whispers though. Some of the best positions are where all 3 people are being entertained in a way that is visually appealing to the guy. Those positions seem to be the real crowd pleasers because they are so different from what most men experience in their everyday life.

Sometimes midway through a doubles session I'll ask a guy what he wants now and there is this sorta dear in the headlights look in his eyes. We've already gone through all the things he had thought about and he's out of ideas. That's when I pull the 3-way interactive positions out of my bag of tricks. Another one that works well is to have one lady photograph the gent with the other lady -- with everyone's permission of course.

But guys, even if you don't want the women to so much as touch each other, you can't help but have a good time when you have two women focusing every ounce of their energy on making you happy.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #42
PocketRocket(s)
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
But guys, even if you don't want the women to so much as touch each other, you can't help but have a good time when you have two women focusing every ounce of their energy on making you happy.
Yes Sophia! Focus! Focus hard! Yes, YES!

PocketRocket(s)
PocketRocket(s) is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #43
poseidon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think the problem came from people reading too much into your original question. Perfectly reasonable question and you brought up an interesting issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
I feel incredibly bad now that I've started a thread that's gone down this path.
poseidon is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #44
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
I think the problem came from people reading too much into your original question. Perfectly reasonable question and you brought up an interesting issue.
I am with you Poseidon. I think you are simply curious, and did not mean any judgement. I ask questions all the time simply because I am curious. How do you know if you don't ask. It makes you a better provider for it IMO.

Aidan and Sixx brought up an interesting point about girls waiting for a guy to pay for a session. In my case, I wanted to be with Sensual Sophia for a very long time. I am sure she would have obliged if I would have pursued it. Hell, I think there may have been a private offer once upon a time, but I was too shy to go thru with it. I love sex with women, but I am extremely shy when it comes to pursuing them on my own for some reason. Thank gawd I had a gentleman request a doubles session. I didn't feel akward because it was in a professional setting, and I was able to let go of all my inhibitions. Now if I could just meet Sophia Bella, Ella, and Atx Raven. Yum
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #45
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Discussion is the point of a Discussion Forum? What a novel idea! lol Duh!

Good points by many already. Only chiming in about the clients' prerogative in the playing out of the session. When receiving a doubles request, my first question to the client is regarding his interests. Does he want an "all about him" session, girl on girl as well as "all about him", double-oral or CFS, hardcore strap-on play w/ some other fetishes mixed in... Many options and his choices help narrow down my list of ladies who'd best fit his needs in putting it together. Over the years, I've worked w/ over 20 different ladies w/ many different styles, but the common denominator is always a focus on the clients expectations - and exceeding them!

XOXOX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women