Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #31
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Agree with DFK Hunter and Tara. Really a jazz to get a PM from a provider who's interested in one of my posts or heard from another provider about my Herculean sexual feats (okay full disclosure, that last one has never happened). Goes back to chemistry and attitudes. If she shares my sense of humor, and I recognize not many do, we're likely to get along much better. She doesn't even have to ask for me to set an appointment. Maybe she just gets the conversation started; then, when Gonzo has funds.... I think more providers should do this.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #32
Toolman54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophie Girl View Post
I've pm'ed a couple of guys after our visit to let them know that I had a wonderful time with them. Ive also pm'ed a guy after reading one of their threads because I thought we would mesh good but he never got around to seeing me so I haven't pm'ed anyone since. :-(
Trophie: That's what you get from PMing hobbyists who aren't getting enough oxygen to the brain cells
Toolman54 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #33
SiD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Sorry Trophie! I'm on my way!! lol I agree with TM and Gonzo... Definite Ego comes into play, but I would be insulted if I got a pm that just said " Hey Mr. All Kinds Of Cuteness" I'm bored and horny... Check out my rates and showcase.. Ok, I would.. But still.. lol Be creative, a lil thoughtful And every now and than... extend a lil bonus of sorts.. time or donation that isn't advertised. Just make sure to tell the hobbyists to post what the normal rate is.. Could cause probs. later... I'm here all night folks. Tips are welcomed, but breasts would be best!
SiD is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #34
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'm a little late to this thread, and my thoughts are probably a little redundant, but here goes:

The idea that a woman, especially a pretty one, and especially a pretty one who could have her choice of many, many other men, would seek me out and indicate that SHE wanted to spend an hour of her time with ME is a very powerful intoxicant.

It's happened before, and while I really don't expect it to ever happen again, I do muse occasionally about what it would be like to feel like that again.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #35
stateofmindtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Everyone wants to be wanted. So to have a beautiful woman choose you to spend some time with can't help but make you feel at least a little special...

Hell there are thousands of us horny bastards on here to choose from so she can't be sending messages to everyone right?
stateofmindtx is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #36
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofmindtx View Post
Everyone wants to be wanted. So to have a beautiful woman choose you to spend some time with can't help but make you feel at least a little special...

Hell there are thousands of us horny bastards on here to choose from so she can't be sending messages to everyone right?
LOL! But you are right, it's all about the fantasy, like when a provider tells me how big and juicy I am. I know she's lying through her teeth.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #37
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Lots of guys get pissed off at any kind of spam.

Responding to a particular request or question is probably alright.

It doesn't bother me, but if it's not a lady I know, or if happens too often, it's got an air of sleaze to it.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #38
Mr.Oneeye
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I remember her well

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
she hit on me and I send pic's via email and she says I know you, how?
turns out she lays out next to a pool on the golf course I play and live on for another week. Told her I was moving to OK to take care of my 86yo mother and she asked for my address, thinking she was coming over but she did not, saying I would tell some one?? who the hell am I going to tell???? I think she is living with one of the high dollar players at my club but I would not know him if I saw him

ps her reviews were better than fucking Cleopatra, it is late and I have had a few scotches+
so Cathie if you are on this board, I gave you a chance but will back in Dallas every couple of weeks, my golf is still free
Good Afternoon CPT

She contacted me via ASPD & we finally got together after much communication. One of my great sorrows is that my reviews of our two nights together vanished in the great ASPD crash.

I second your emotion; if Cathie is around here, drop me a PM and let's see what happens next.

Bye all;
Cyclops
Mr.Oneeye is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #39
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Encounter View Post
Provider asking a guy for BCD in my opinion is a major turn on for the hobbyies, even if the guy knows that he is paying for it. In this modern world you would think it must be happening more often, but guess it's not, or may be I am not one of the the lucky guys!!
Actually, I'd only have found it to be a turn on if I was offered some incentive, like a substantial discount or something other than paying the usual rate for a session at her convenience. I mean, I already had the same incentive to see her at my convenience if she was available.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #40
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I send thank you pm's

I send hey I like your post

Sometimes I send rants, poor Looie, which they never take hard or bad, Looie I hope your day got better!!! I still like you buddy.

I have asked only one hobbyist would he like to see me, if I was ever in town, he was cool with it, I just never pushed the issue.

Its some guys here, I would love to have a session with, Im just too scared to ask if they would see me. You know that whole rejection thing. I'll rather hide behind my weekly ads.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:00 AM   #41
Guest082615-2
Account Disabled

It would turn me on for sure.. I would prob schedule something w/the provider if I it looked like we would be a match.
Guest082615-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #42
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Major turn on . . . no stalking, but a flirt from time to time is nice.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #43
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

I got the call from "Cathy" also, and it is a major ego boost, as she does not advertise, she just makes you feel "special" by making you the chosen one. It worked on me, i only know of two gents who did not follow through on a Cathy invite.

As for ladies who do advertise, and theoretically we could see at will, well if one sends me an IM, PM, text, whatever, well that is nice and generally lets me know that I have passed "screening" and she thinks we may click, (another "good thing").....

......... and then there is the "booty call"...... well, need I say any more? That is the absolute best, I have had a couple, but there is one that was I was told was "almost made" .... and THAT one haunts me to this day.

C'mon, we are all human, and last I knew the human "psyche" likes to be stroked, even if it is an invite for p4p isn't it nice to know or think SOMEBODY likes your style?

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #44
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Has been prior threads on/ around this.

Ego notwithstanding and not a consideration( or so I claim), I love flirting and consider an occasional provider PM part of the getting to know each otherprocess and flirting is " A" ok.

Just do it via PM here not hobby or any other phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
There are several guys that I have pmed on here either with I love their avatars, are I have liked something that they have posted are have written. I love meeting new friends so will always say hello.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 AM   #45
Imreadynow31
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkLover View Post
It is good for the ego to have a hot provider PM you. Just make it personal and not the generic "Hi Sweetie" that everyone else uses. Reference something I posted that made you notice me or think that we would have a good time together. It doesn't have to be a Freudian analysis of my posting style, but make me feel a little bit special.

I have booked several appointments based on PM or emails, and they have generally been very good.

Amen. I dont know anyone here except the one lady I have seen so i guess im safe from this topic...... LOL. I do think it would be a major turn on to be approached.
Imreadynow31 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women