Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

Cited below are posts documenting Assup when he gets hysterically agitated:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=36

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=24

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=39

BTW, this report (cited below) is still an excellent source document, and a document full of sources, for those of you who have not read it: “The Right To Keep And Bear Arms Report Of The Subcommittee On The Constitution Of The United States Senate Ninety-Seventh Congress.”
http://www.constitution.org/mil/rkba1982.htm
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You people are on drugs. How on earth is the Federal government "out of control?" That's just some focus grouped phrase that apparently people fall for. Just like "out of control taxes," that's not related to reality as Federal taxation is lower than it has been in over sixty years. Look around you and get a fucking grip. You're being manipulated into acting against your economic interest.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Unless you were around in 1776, I don't see how that is true.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The below graph tells the story of how the federal government is out of control......The federal government has grown from 12% of GDP in 1950s to 24% today....doubling. Where is the brake this to this runaway train ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You people are on drugs. How on earth is the Federal government "out of control?" That's just some focus grouped phrase that apparently people fall for. Just like "out of control taxes," that's not related to reality as Federal taxation is lower than it has been in over sixty years. Look around you and get a fucking grip. You're being manipulated into acting against your economic interest.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #35
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Someone mentioned Lucy and her football... The states that are not implementing portions of the health care law etc, are not doing so in order to take a stand on the grounds of the 10th amendment. They are doing so on the grounds of political bargaining in order to get something else out of the feds.

If these states truly wanted to use states rights as a means of forcing change they would gather together to hold a constitutional convention. It only takes 34 states to require a constitutional convention. The states are complicit in the corruption of the federal government. They gave up their representation in Congress when they ratified the 17th amendment. The states are afraid the feds will stop giving them money and will rarely mount a serious challenge to Federal Supremacy.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Interesting take on this, FF. What do you think the states are hoping for? I'll admit, I took them at face value when they opposed Obamacare, but the likelihood of an ulterior motive is very possible. I don't trust any of them.

And God help us if they ever call for a Constitutional Convention. It would be disastrous. We just need to repeal the 16th and 17th amendments, and bring the federal government back within its enumerated powers, and we'll be fine.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Here is an excellent analysis of the State's hesitation to set up healthcare exchanges.......it has everything to do with economics and very little to do with politics.
OBAMACARE AND THE STATES — ANOTHER LOOK

POSTED ON DECEMBER 14, 2012 BY PAUL MIRENGOFF at Powerlineblog.com

In the post below, I discussed the news that most states apparently are unwilling to establish health insurance exchanges, a key element of Obamacare. Accordingly, it will be up to the federal government to set up an exchange for individuals living in these states. But Congress didn’t allocate money for administering federal exchanges. Moreover, it can be argued that the law as written seems to prohibit federally run exchanges from providing subsidies to individuals.

But some analysts, including some conservatives, believe that governors will be making a big mistake if they don’t set up exchanges. Douglas Holtz-Eakin, for example, has warned Republicans that they will be “outfoxed and overrun” if they leave the exchanges to Obama administration officials. He warns that the administration could impose too many regulations, ultimately ruining the exchanges and opening the door to a “Washington takeover of health care.” “If conservatives allow it to happen,” says Holtz-Eakin, “they will be consenting to an unprecedented and potentially irreversible intrusion into states’ economies and health-care systems.”

This assumes that the Obama administration will find the money to set up the exchanges and that court challenges will fail. Moreover, if the feds “ruin” their exchange, wouldn’t it require new legislation to replace it with a full “Washington takeover of health care?”

But all of this aside, it’s easy to understand why governors are unwilling to enlist in the exchanges project. As Chris Christie said when he vetoed legislation that would have set up an exchange in New Jersey, “I will not ask New Jerseyans to commit today to a State-based Exchange when the federal government cannot tell us what it will cost, how that cost compares to other options, and how much control they will give the states over this option.”

Just because Congress is willing to pass legislation without knowing what it says doesn’t mean that state governments should buy a pig in the poke from the feds.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...other-look.php
Old 12-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I haven't the slightest idea what the "states" would want. It is the leaders that will be looking for something, whether it is federal dollars for some program they want or just to be selected for a seat at the table, etc. I would not be surprised if some of these governors are suddenly appointed to high level positions and the replacement sets up the exchange. These are the types of things I was eluding too.

The states could get together and repeal the 16th and 17th at a constitutional convention. Of course, the risk is that the same thing that happened last time would occur and we would get a whole new government.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I think the states want greater clarification at this point. They are clueless what the costs will be. Like Gov. Christi said:

“I will not ask New Jerseyans to commit today to a State-based Exchange when the federal government cannot tell us what it will cost, how that cost compares to other options, and how much control they will give the states over this option.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women