Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48051
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37137
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2022, 08:49 AM   #31
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Phil is not playing in the PGA major this week defending his championship. In fact, no Phil in public for 3 months.

Greg Norman now in difficult position for calling Khashoggi murder a "mistake" and "we've all made mistakes."
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:51 AM   #32
VitaMan
BANNED

Old 05-14-2022, 09:50 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkicky View Post
I wonder how Phil “stabbed the PGA in the back”. He won a exhibit game on thanksgiving and had to pay the PGA 5 million dollars of this winnings for using his likeness. Because the PGA owns you if you play on tour. He called them out and somehow bringing this and other things up is stabbing them in the back?
The PGA has given Phil a platform to earn millions in endorsements. He is a walking Billboard, for sale to the highest Bidder.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 08:40 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/531284...l-nfl-forfeit/

FORE-FEIT Golf fan shoots 40-over par in US Open qualifier after being entered as punishment for losing NFL fantasy league

Jim Sheridan

8:27 ET, May 11 2022 Updated: 8:27 ET, May 11 2022

A KANSAS CITY man got a painful dose of reality after being entered into a US Open golf qualifier as a fantasy football forfeit.

John Eckert, 26, took part in a US Open local event as punishment for finishing last in an NFL fantasy league.

John Eckert entered a US Open qualifier as punishment for finishing last in NFL fantasy
Credit: Getty

Reigning US Open champion Jon Rahm won't be threatened by Eckert in the 2022 tournament
Credit: AP

Eckert's scorecard shows a dreadful start, but he did manage to get four pars in the round of 112

Eckert paid off the debt to his friends on Monday, but finished dead last after a bruising round of 112 at Oakwood Country Club.

That left him on 40-over par for the round, which started badly when John missed his tee-off time by heading to the wrong hole.

The Overland Park native had actually registered as a pro to get into the event despite only playing 'once or twice a month'.

And his astronomical score means how won't be allowed back at the club with his amateur status revoked.

Eckert got off to a shocking start and was +5 after two holes, topping his opening drive infront of his baffled playing partners.

Cole Gritton was playing alongside John and knew something was amiss immediately after Eckert tried - and failed - to connect with his first tee shot.

He explained to the Golf Channel: "He’s aimed about 30 degrees left, and he just cold tops it about 15 feet.

"I didn’t even know what to say. He kind of got it up there decent, but the next red flag was he was putting with his glove on.

"I was thinking maybe this is just some weekend warrior and this has been his dream to play a qualifier."

'COLD TOPS IT 15 FEET'

But the worst was yet to come, with the bogeys piling up and his flummoxed partners wondering just who they were competing against.

Eckert said to ESPN: "[After topping the first shot] I knew it was going to be a struggle.

"[I] had some momentum going into the qualifier, so the spirits were high."

But Eckert - who claims he usually scores in the 90s - made an ugly 10 on the par-4 fourth and two triple-bogeys before the turn.

He did however manage to make four pars across the 18-hole round, eventually finishing 40 shots behind winners Ryan Argotsinger and Andrew Beckler.
https://twitter.com/acaseofthegolf1/...68819113975810
A guy lost his fantasy football league and had to ply US Open locals…and it didn’t go well.

Eckert continued: "I'm pretty happy with the four pars, for sure.

"The walking got to me. I'm more of a cart guy myself.

"The nerves started to calm down and I settled into the round,

"I managed to par three of my last five holes. After those holes, my confidence skyrocketed.

"If this were a two-round qualifier, the field may have been in trouble."

This year's US Open will be held at The Country Club in Brookline and gets underway on Thursday, June 16.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 10:15 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

I would have expected the Open qualifying rounds would have a standard, like a proven 3 handicap or less. They let themselves be the butt of a joke, and it was unfair to the playing partners.
Old 05-16-2022, 06:22 AM   #36
VitaMan
BANNED

Many of Greg Norman's friends and golfing peers are beginning to gang up on him. Wayne Grady said Greg is all about Greg, and that he has been trying to take down the PGA Tour for more than 30 years.
Old 05-20-2022, 11:49 PM   #37
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... If he's been trying to "take down the PGA tour for 30 years"
he's surely doing a SLOW job of it.

Those other fellows are just jealous of Greg Norman's success.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 08:44 AM   #38
VitaMan
BANNED

Supposedly Jack Nicklaus was offered $ 100 million to do essentially the same job or role Greg Norman is doing. I don't think Jack is jealous.

Kind of worried if Phil will ever be able to land on his feet.
Old 05-21-2022, 01:18 PM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Supposedly Jack Nicklaus was offered $ 100 million to do essentially the same job or role Greg Norman is doing. I don't think Jack is jealous.

It's sort of amusing how Greg, Phil and Jack's extreme right-wing political bent, has been drawn out the last couple of years.

Back in the 1970's, there was a rare Liberal PGA Golfer who had some success.. Dave Hill. He said the average Tour Player was ''to the right of Ghenghis Khan''.

The Announcers for CBS, during today's PGA telecast, made mention of Phil's decision to skip the Tournament, despite winning it last year at age 50. They were gentle with Phil, but unerneath the surface of their remarks was an incredulity and disbelief that Phil would fuck up his legacy, for possible guaranteed money playing a new Tour in the role of a Circus Performer.

How much fucking money do you need to be buried with?
Old 05-21-2022, 03:31 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Nicklaus turned it down. doesn't need the money. and while he's had issues with the PGA in the past it's not nearly enough for him to back a new tour run by some sketchy arabs.

Norman isn't a tour player anymore so he has nothing to lose and 100 million to gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It's sort of amusing how Greg, Phil and Jack's extreme right-wing political bent, has been drawn out the last couple of years.

Back in the 1970's, there was a rare Liberal PGA Golfer who had some success.. Dave Hill. He said the average Tour Player was ''to the right of Ghenghis Khan''.

The Announcers for CBS, during today's PGA telecast, made mention of Phil's decision to skip the Tournament, despite winning it last year at age 50. They were gentle with Phil, but unerneath the surface of their remarks was an incredulity and disbelief that Phil would fuck up his legacy, for possible guaranteed money playing a new Tour in the role of a Circus Performer.

How much fucking money do you need to be buried with?
always with this "republicans are evil" nonsense.

as for Dave Hill i'm not sure i'd put him up as an example of anything except being a whiner. can't find your " Genghis khan" quote either. i did easily find a lot of liberal whining.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/jackson...orable_qu.html

for someone who won 13 tournaments on the PGA tour he didn't win much money. of course the money wasn't nearly what that would get you today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Hill_(golfer)

https://www.pgatour.com/players/play...dave-hill.html

his younger brother Mike was also a PGA pro. less successful on the PGA tour be rather successful on the Senior tour.

he joined the tour about ten years after his older brother and the money shows. Dave Hill had about 1,100,000 in career money. his brother while less successful on the PGA did quite well on the Seniors tour

https://www.pgatour.com/players/play...mike-hill.html

he made nearly 17 million

$16,766,208
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 09:16 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Nicklaus turned it down. doesn't need the money. and while he's had issues with the PGA in the past it's not nearly enough for him to back a new tour run by some sketchy arabs.

Norman isn't a tour player anymore so he has nothing to lose and 100 million to gain.

always with this "republicans are evil" nonsense.
Huh? You say that shit all the time. I said Mickelson is evil. You are the one implying he is a Republican.

I like Republicans. John Huntsman, Mitt Romney, Liz Chaney, George W. Bush... Hell, I'm voting for Nephew Bush this Tuesday. Granted my real motivation is to oust Ken ''indicted Neanderthal'' Paxton, but still. George P. Would be a good AG.

Of course, the Republicans I like are those you call RINO, and consider heretical since Trump doesn't like them.

Mickelson is full of himself. He plays a fucking child's game for enormous money, but thinks he should get MORE. Instead of competing, just tour like a Circus Clown for guaranteed Saudi Oil money. Phil thought he was hot shit, because our networks paid him absurd money for the primetime ''Tiger vs. Phil'' bullshit that nobody watched or cared about. Phil is a Prostitute with 14 clubs and a golf bag.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:41 AM   #42
VitaMan
BANNED

Actually a lot of viewers watch those extra made up events like "Tiger vs. Phil". Back in the day they had the Big 3, Arnie, Jack, and Gary. Plus Shell's wonderful world of golf.
Old 05-22-2022, 02:54 PM   #43
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Actually a lot of viewers watch those extra made up events like "Tiger vs. Phil".
I don't know what ''a lot'' is. But 750,000 is well below 13 million..

https://golf.com/news/tiger-phil-mat...eople-watched/

Which underscores the whole argument. Phil is a greedy overpaid Circus Clown. He thinks he is Golf Royalty, and would rather get big money for just showing up, than trying to compete. Integrity and Phil Mickelson are words that you won't find proximate. He is a big baby, refusing to defend his PGA title this week.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:38 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

David Duval... Preach!

https://www.golfmagic.com/us-pga/dav...n-enough-stand

Today's final round of the PGA reminded me of last Sept. 11, when the 20th anniversary of 9-11 was remembered.. And not a Soul mentioned Rudy Guiliani. Both he and Mickelson fucked away their legacies with bizzare behavior that had their biggest supporters pretending they don't exist. Fucking shame.

Phil has his Mommy speak for him now. She says he is happy and relaxed. And why shouldn't he be? He has more money than he can spend for 7 lifetimes... And is willing to fuck over his cash cow to get MORE.

https://sports.yahoo.com/phil-mickel...194530544.html
Old 05-27-2022, 09:55 AM   #45
VitaMan
BANNED

Other golf items:

Tiger Woods........what a strange life it must have become. Show up at majors, hobbling, withdrawing, still a center of attention, then back to his mansion

Louise Suggs.....a fantastic golf swing, almost identical to Bobby Jones. Both from Georgia.

https://youtu.be/3otUep5zNcY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women