Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #31
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing goes on here as well. I've heard of a guy giving stellar reviews for $20 on ECCIE.
I'll bump it to $25, and watch him weep.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:22 PM   #32
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1875
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I'll bump it to $25, and watch him weep.
Lmao, you're so crazy.
Nina Moretti is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:58 PM   #33
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
+1,

I think there is one guy like that on this site. But to be sure, is he the one who is usually the first to comment underneath the new reviews of the providers he was the first reviewer of thanking the reviewer for sharing his experience with us?
What an irony. Am i thwe only one to notice it?
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #34
SexiLexiSparks
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Moretti View Post
So I got an email from a "Personal Assistant" offering their services. So I click on their website and they offer this kind of package:

TER Review

• ABOUT OUR SERVICE

OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICE!!
    Everyone needs a little help with there business sometimes and needs a little boost. This is your business and you determine what kind of business you think you deserve to have.

The purpose of giving reviews is advertising. It’s all a part of marketing and boosting your business revenue. Some ladies just need a little boost sometimes. It is not to deceive anyone or put services out there that you clearly do not offer.

We offer reviews from established user accounts and written in a timely manner. You can either have us write the review for you or you can submit what you would like the review to entail.

We have plans below to fit your needs whether you need a quick boost to your business with one review, a package of reviews to keep you relevant on the boards or if you need to work on your review scores to boost your ranks with 12 or more excellent reviews, we can help you achieve your goals.

1 Review........................ ...........................$75
    Package: 4 Reviews....................... ..............$250

SPECIAL
    Package: 10 Reviews....................... ............$500
    Package: 20 Reviews....................... ............$800

Are you ready to boost your business?

Are you serious?? People pay people to write fake reviews, which ones are real anymore? This is sooooooo wrong!!! Maybe I'm just naïve, but I spent all of my provider years working really hard for my REAL reviews. Now as an Assistant myself, feel totally ripped off... I couldn't believe my eyes. This is Crazy!
Oh wow! I work my butt and only have 35 reviews! This is crazy! No telling how many people are doing this.... And it makes you wonder! Smh...
SexiLexiSparks is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:02 PM   #35
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

I do wonder, though, how many guys are approaching these glowing (possibly embellished) reviews like I do. I click for the pics, but don't even pay attention to what the guy writes, because I don't trust his report.

His pics, however, are very helpful in my decision-making. More often than not, they are less flattering than the lady's own photographs, and I become less interested than I was before.

So, maybe she does get 5 new customers right off the bat. But she may lose 5 that don't pay attention to what the guy writes, only what the photos show.
"Possibly embellished"? The thought has crossed my mind. What is more interesting is when you watch the reviews that follow and they are less than flattering. One review was so bad, I wouldn't see her if I bathed her first.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #36
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

This all sounds like a pretty good scam until you realize you paid someone to write a mediocre review and even if not there are several things that can go wrong still. What if you pay them and they include services you don't want or worse off what if they don't even write it after you pay them? Whoever falls for this really just get what they should for trying to cheat the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing goes on here as well. I've heard of a guy giving stellar reviews for $20 on ECCIE.
I'm not so sure about these "stellar" reviews......the benefit that ECCIE has over other sites is the ability to allow members comment and question the credibility of a review. In my experience the seasoned hobbyist can usually detect when someone is full of shit and writing some bs. I've seen some very good reviews get discredited really quick.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #37
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I don't mean to bust anyone's bubble, but this notion that reviews are the end all be all to a lady's business is total fiction. Maybe in the very beginning but not after you have a handful under your belt.
I don't trust the reviews. I read reviews that sound like a nightmare scenario and the guy still recommends her. If he doesn't all of her WKs come out to harass him. He gets bombarded with PMs from both the girl and the WKs. Then the girl goes into Coed and says it was all a lie. The only reviews that I look at are the ones that have pictures. I compare those with the showcases.

So far, I've seen more strippers than providers. I meet them, talk, have a drink or two and then get their numbers to have a rendezvous somewhere else. If I get a room, it might cost more than seeing women on here but again, I don't trust the reviews and the showcases.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #38
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

A guy here can get away with something like this for awhile. But the way the system here works he will get caught. Just ask the guy several others have commented about on this very thread.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #39
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks View Post
Oh wow! I work my butt and only have 35 reviews! This is crazy! No telling how many people are doing this.... And it makes you wonder! Smh...
Ugh, I know. It's ok Lexi... Keep doing that you're doing, at the end of the day, these people will get caught eventually and the providers who pay for these "services" will never have credibility. I didn't have a ton of reviews either but the ones I did have were real from real people. And I did pretty good :-) Good luck!
Old 12-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #40
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I don't trust the reviews. I read reviews that sound like a nightmare scenario and the guy still recommends her. If he doesn't all of her WKs come out to harass him. He gets bombarded with PMs from both the girl and the WKs. Then the girl goes into Coed and says it was all a lie. The only reviews that I look at are the ones that have pictures. I compare those with the showcases.

So far, I've seen more strippers than providers. I meet them, talk, have a drink or two and then get their numbers to have a rendezvous somewhere else. If I get a room, it might cost more than seeing women on here but again, I don't trust the reviews and the showcases.
More than trusting the reviews and showcases, you'll have to trust the reviewers. They're a ton of legit guys here that have been around for many many years. Even before there was an ECCIE, you just have to know who they are.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wait a minute ... You mean to say I could be getting paid for the reviews? The voices in my head write really creative reviews ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:12 PM   #42
Nina Moretti
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Wait a minute ... You mean to say I could be getting paid for the reviews? The voices in my head write really creative reviews ... ijs.
Lol, you and TinMan gotta be related or something. Hahaha...crazies :-)
Old 12-06-2014, 10:41 PM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

Renault: Everybody is to leave here immediately! This cafe is closed until further notice. Clear the room, at once!
Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Renault
: I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
Employee of Rick's
: [hands Renault money] Your winnings, sir.
Renault: Oh, thank you, very much. Everybody out at once!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #44
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Default ke te

And you expected something less in an illegal business relationship?

Due diligence and then some more is my motto.

I have a unique view of this business, one from the inside out, and the more I see it, the more I respect the true "professionals" in this hobby. The ones that pay taxes, support the schools their kids go to, are not addicted, are not drama queens, and take care of their personal business in a respectable manner.
There are a few here but there are many more lurkers who research what the business does and separates themselves from it, I would assume that a down and out girl trying to get into this business would buy such a package but I also assume that if she failed to live up to expectations she would quickly vanish into the undergrowth of society that we wish no one. Then again there are many here who fail to see the person within and only see the benefits for themselves.
Need I continue?
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #45
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
+1,

I think there is one guy like that on this site. But to be sure, is he the one who is usually the first to comment underneath the new reviews of the providers he was the first reviewer of thanking the reviewer for sharing his experience with us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
What an irony. Am i thwe only one to notice it?
Nope, Boltfan mentioned it in post 15.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women