Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2016, 01:01 PM   #31
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just tired of the hypocritical whining.

The justice system is corrupt. White people already know this. You have to have money to be on the right side of it. Color has nothing to do with it.

How about #blackbabiesmatter. Get your local leaders to start that movement. Get black men to stay with the families they start and be fathers. Teach them to respect authority and obey police when they tell you to do something. White people are taught this. That's why when white people get shot by police we don't blame the police. We blame the person. I'm starting to see more and more that many black kids weren't taught these things because black mothers are complaining about having to teach it to their black kids so they don't get shot. Well fucking duh! White people know this. Stop teaching your kids to disrespect and hate police and start teaching them to shut up and do what the're told if a cop tells you to something.

Is there racism. Yes. Do you have to be more careful and aware when you get stopped. Yes. Does everyone have their own shit they have to do that other people don't have to because life isn't fucking fair. You bet your sweet black ass. Now shut it. This shit is so fucking tired. Why don't black leaders focus on the things that are REALLY destroying black lives?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #32
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Black people teach their kids to hate and disrespect Police?

Wow..learned something new today

Thanks

It's clear as day you don't know shit about Black people or what's going in the Black community...

Black Leaders didn't start BLM...just regular folks tired of the bullshit
It's a Social Media Movement.. they're not leading Black People anywhere
Most black folks don't even take them seriously
Their founders are feminists and LGBT folks who are huge opportunists and attention whores

Plenty of whites, Asians and Latinos support BLM

BLM is not responsible for those shootings.. Gavin and Micah were not associated with them

Never understood why BLM get people so riled up..lol

How many Black Leaders you know?what makes you think they're not focusing on more important issues?
Do some research before speaking.. plenty of good people are doing great things in the Black community

You should worry about what's destroying white communities...like the heroin epidemic y'all struggling with
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:19 PM   #33
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry but yes. Black communities openly dislike police. They don't cooperate with police when there's a crime. Nobody talks to the police. They get treated like shit in predominantly black communities. It's common knowledge. You don't have to be black to know it.

Black leaders are pushing the blm movement. I don't have all day to point out facts to an idiot on the Internet. You're gonna believe whatever you want anyway. God luck with that.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:57 PM   #34
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking I love it when White folks talk about Black folks problems..

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
I'm sorry but yes. Black communities openly dislike police. They don't cooperate with police when there's a crime. Nobody talks to the police. They get treated like shit in predominantly black communities. It's common knowledge. You don't have to be black to know it.
If I were to look up the word "stereotyping" in the dictionary, would I find the letters, T...H...N...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #35
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd back up your statements with evidence

Typical airhead bimbo who's talking out of her ass and too arrogant to admit her ignorance

Your first mistake was equating Black Communities with "Hoods"..

There are plenty of Middle class and affluent Black Communities all over the US

Black children growing up in Desoto,Tx..Baldwin Hills, Ca or PG county are not being raised the same way and children in Baltimore
Different opportunities,upbringing, surroundings ,influence help to shape who they are as human beings

Even the poorest of the hood has decent folks living there
Where you live doesn't determine your character

Plenty of parents in shitty neighborhoods are raising their kids to the best of their abilities
Teaching them morals,integrity, kindness and respect for others and authority
You watch too much tv..go outside and talk to people

I suggest you look up Tim Wise...maybe you will be able to learn something if its coming from a white man

I'm done with this thread..I have lost enough brain cells
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:32 PM   #36
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
If I were to look up the word "stereotyping" in the dictionary, would I find the letters, T...H...N...
It works both ways.

I am out talking to my middle class black neighbors. And it's pissing me off because they're so stuck on being black that we can't even have normal conversations anymore. It's fucking stupid. The sterotypes are real. And black people presume just as much about white people.

The denial is so fucking strong.

Less than 4% of police shootings are of unarmed blacks. Google The Washington Post study from 2015.

I'm in academic advising right now waiting and I'm not gonna copy and paste a bunch of shit on my phone.

This blm shit is an overly exaggerated problem that people are jumping on when the real problem is something totally different. It's a fucking hashtag. It's solves nothing and keeps people focused on the wrong shit. It's divisive and hateful.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:38 PM   #37
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
It works both ways.
True...that's why I do my best to never stereotype
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:00 PM   #38
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I was stereotyping. My apologies. I should have said *many* black communities. I'm sure there's some that aren't shitty to the police.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:12 PM   #39
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
True...that's why I do my best to never stereotype

Quote:
I'm sorry but yes. Black communities openly fear police. They don't cooperate with police when there's no crime. Nobody talks to the police unless they want to be handcuffed or shot. They get treated like shit in predominantly black communities by cops. It's common knowledge. You don't have to be black to know it.

News outlets are pushing the blm movement. I don't have all day to point out facts to a Negroes on the Internet. You're gonna believe whatever mass media wants you to anyway. God luck with that.
Massa, let me play wit fancy talking box today
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #40
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cute. You guys sit on this site and sterotype women all day. Js

If we were sitting down face to face this conversation would be different.

I'm not saying police aren't guilty of fucking up and being assholes. I'm saying the whole system is fucked. White people have come to terms with this

I gotta go now though.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:32 PM   #41
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

In the words of the great Uncle Ruckus

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:32 PM   #42
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Since I just read the red parts, is there a different David Spade than the white guy who was Chris Farley's best friend?
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:08 AM   #43
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
Another closer video did surface and his right arm was loose and he was reaching for his pocket, at that time they felt the gun in his shorts and yelled it and shot him....

99% of issues could be solved with compliance. And then of course there is the 1% who are just racist and downright committing head blown up evil acts.

Not 1% of police, 1% of the bs cases. There are probably 1000/1 with cops. We ask to much of them
We'll see what happens over the course of the investigation. I'm just saying that 1) just because he's an ex-con, that doesn't mean he deserves to die by summary execution in the street 2) I find the situation of both body cams being "knocked off" and subsequently the video from both cams even leading up to that point not being released / unrecoverable as very suspicious.

And all of this isn't just about compliance or not. Black and hispanic people get randomly stopped by police at a significantly higher margin than non-black / hispanics do. They are also the victims of force by police at a higher margin. To ignore that is to ignore the history of discrimination black people in our country have always faced and been subjected to.

Quote:
It works both ways.

I am out talking to my middle class black neighbors. And it's pissing me off because they're so stuck on being black that we can't even have normal conversations anymore. It's fucking stupid. The sterotypes are real. And black people presume just as much about white people.

The denial is so fucking strong.

Less than 4% of police shootings are of unarmed blacks. Google The Washington Post study from 2015.

I'm in academic advising right now waiting and I'm not gonna copy and paste a bunch of shit on my phone.

This blm shit is an overly exaggerated problem that people are jumping on when the real problem is something totally different. It's a fucking hashtag. It's solves nothing and keeps people focused on the wrong shit. It's divisive and hateful.
Certainly the black people presume much about white people (we all presume a lot about each other). The issue is that when white people presume something about a black person, they are much more likely to be in a position of power that can do something about it.

I do agree that police shootings are just a very small part of the overall larger problem, but realize that if you think that the criminal justice system is corrupt for white people, it's much worse for black and hispanic minorities.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:50 PM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really? Last time I checked the DOJ's website black people comprise almost 50% of the murders and 38% of violent crimes in the US even though they make up only about 13% of the population. Positions of power? A white person is FORTY TIMES more likely to be assaulted by a black person than a white person assaulting a black person. DG, wasn't it you playing 'Massa fear' scrabble yesterday? If you wanna play the fear card, don't forget that one. It's means if I want to be afraid of black people, I'm justified.

Everyone has personal shit they have to deal with. Private things that cause them problems, personal issues they have to overcome, life's challenges yaddi yadi ya. The thing with the black privilege is that if you want to blame all of your difficulties in life on being black then you have a huge campaign of ignorant supporters behind you blindly feeding into your bullshit. It's not your color that sucks. It's you.

We ALL have challenges. Honestly, I would rather be black and have my mother and father and a few siblings, maybe some aunts and uncles nearby, then be alone in the world. I'm not alone anymore, but I'd give up being white if I could have had my parents around longer or had a brother or sisters to share my life with.

And in all seriousness, I realize this is a whore board but humor me a second. Women and girls of all colors face more sexism and stereotyping than every other minority combined. You can't seriously come on this board looking to objectify women for their pussy and then complain about racism. Give me a fucking break.

Anyway, I agree about mass media it being bullshit but so is most of the shit I'm reading from everyone everywhere about how mistreated black people are. We're all being mistreated on some level, but most of us just don't have a hashtag to point at and cry.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #45
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
And in all seriousness, I realize this is a whore board but humor me a second. Women and girls of all colors face more sexism and stereotyping than every other minority combined. You can't seriously come on this board looking to objectify women for their pussy and then complain about racism. Give me a fucking break.
There's no comparing sexism along with racism/stereotyping. Your gender becomes a subcategory of said racism/stereotyping if you get specific but for general purposes no that's not how it works.

Whether you've ever dealt with them or not I can tell you from experience that Gypsies alone are the shit stain of the Earth.
Fishpie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women