Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70546
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48030
pyramider46370
bambino40732
CryptKicker37134
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2015, 11:18 AM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
so shes not on here anymore and still dominates the board, wow shes that good is she, lol if she has multiple handles then i assume shes still got access correct, lol.
She does, but how long do you think these WKs can keep their mouths quiet?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:25 PM   #32
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

so your telling me that providers dont really care about a client and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure our saftey, say it isnt so, say it isnt so, i think alot of guys have it in thier heads becuase so and so "likes" to be with me, they must really like me, its kinda said to think that i mean its a business to them and a hobby to us, i think the smart thing is for non of us to get attached, now i enjoy spending my time and money with providers, but i would never think they in any way shape or form would like me outside the hobby, simple way to test this suggest a non paid date and see where you stand if you ever feel yourself thinking this once they tell you NO, it should resolve any doubt you might have, i think with the recent hacks into the married dating and cheating sites alot of people are scared, just my thoughts
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #33
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

at the end of the day this is a business for the providers, i would think eccie needs the providers as much as the providers need eccie, banning a provider to me doesnt sound like good business, but i have been here a long time even back in the aspd days i have seen alot of top providers banned for one reason or another, now i think gingers services are fine, we dont gree on some things but i think shes paid her dues, what she does on her time is her business. and trust me im no wk for sure, but i do know as long as her services are good, why should i care what else she does in her life, right
Old 08-17-2015, 03:12 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
at the end of the day this is a business for the providers, i would think eccie needs the providers as much as the providers need eccie, banning a provider to me doesnt sound like good business, but i have been here a long time even back in the aspd days i have seen alot of top providers banned for one reason or another, now i think gingers services are fine, we dont gree on some things but i think shes paid her dues, what she does on her time is her business. and trust me im no wk for sure, but i do know as long as her services are good, why should i care what else she does in her life, right
As long as her services are good, you don't care what she does in her private life. Did you ever stop and think that those things could have repercussions for you? Or bleed over into her hobby life?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #35
wacky8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

So did the guy died from having an threesome ?
wacky8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:34 PM   #36
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
so your telling me that providers dont really care about a client and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure our saftey, say it isnt so, say it isnt so, i think alot of guys have it in thier heads becuase so and so "likes" to be with me, they must really like me, its kinda said to think that i mean its a business to them and a hobby to us, i think the smart thing is for non of us to get attached, now i enjoy spending my time and money with providers, but i would never think they in any way shape or form would like me outside the hobby, simple way to test this suggest a non paid date and see where you stand if you ever feel yourself thinking this once they tell you NO, it should resolve any doubt you might have, i think with the recent hacks into the married dating and cheating sites alot of people are scared, just my thoughts
A bit off topic from the original topic but, I think this is a very unfair blanket statement! Some of us truly enjoy our clients and develop real friendships within boundaries. I really liked my last employer, but he still didn't expect me to come to the office from free just to prove it. I've been known to accompany established hobby friends to dinner or lunch off the clock after a date. Yes, it's a business but that does not mean that we are all cold and heartless!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:56 PM   #37
Prohacvice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
A bit off topic from the original topic but, I think this is a very unfair blanket statement! Some of us truly enjoy our clients and develop real friendships within boundaries. I really liked my last employer, but he still didn't expect me to come to the office from free just to prove it. I've been known to accompany established hobby friends to dinner or lunch off the clock after a date. Yes, it's a business but that does not mean that we are all cold and heartless!!
agree with Felina; I have been known to take a provider out for a drink after a date (Not Felina, although I sure wouldn't mind). I have had friends through eccie, and aspd in the past.
Prohacvice is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:55 PM   #38
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I've definitely had a couple of providers that were more than business. Hell I used to go stay the night at one's house (she was already going utr) that was paid for by her sugar daddy. Money never even came up again. We just liked each other but we both knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. I've gone for drinks and to eat before a session and had it picked up by the provider because we were that comfortable with each other.Treat people right and they'll usually return the favor but always proceed with caution.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #39
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Ladies and gentlemen.

While we recognize that this is a somewhat emotional event. The guidelines still apply. We ask that all your comments remain on topic and that you remain respectful of other members. And their opinions, as we all have them.

This thread has started to turn towards another topic that would be better served in it's own thread.

St. Searcher
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:40 PM   #40
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Not much point in taking a strong stance in this argument since most of us don't have the details of the story or the specific cause(s) of the banning. The one thing I know for sure is that I hate that {redacted} activity made a violent appearance in our circle of the hobby, and I hate that a member is dead. I don't like the lifestyle that surrounds some activities, and I hope, for the safety of all of us, that it doesn't become more prominent in our ECCIE community. If the situation is the way I think it is, I find it unlikely that an LE investigation would lead down the path of setting up ECCIE sting operations. Unless, of course, the sting operations were for {redacted} activity instead of hobby activity. It's a big leap to assume an unnatural death investigation would lead to trying to get misdemeanor busts hookers and fucktards.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:23 AM   #41
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

i agree with you felina some bery few of the girls might really like the hobby, but for most its a business, most have hubbys or sos, or someone they answer to if you know what i mean, the hobby is a "danger" to us all if you really think about it, the girls go to alot of places ect they have no ideal what they are walking into, the guys well the girls have all our info and in most cases all the guy knows about the girl is her handle, so i call the police and say the girl who robbed me ok her name is dreams lol, so really there is a danger in alot of things with the hobby, all im saying is although ginger and i have disagreed on things, her services are good, if you have seen a provider im sure your name is in thier phone right unless they put you name and paying customer by it how will anyone know your not just a friend.
Old 08-19-2015, 06:04 AM   #42
hogfan2222
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

There is always drama around ginger...
hogfan2222 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #43
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

The ban will be over in 6 months.. she will be back~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:50 PM   #44
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

she kept things lively.
i miss her
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:17 PM   #45
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Just enough info to figure out a bit of a story, but not enough to know much. Kind of makes me want to avoid dating.
tuckahoe is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women