Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
This thread is VERY VERY telling.

I posted a simple challenge, and instead of people saying they can or can not do it, they attack the poster.

You could have even chosen the topic yourself.

I have my answer, the people who attacked me here have proven they are incapable of what I am proposing in this forum. They are now making it about me instead of themselves, or at least they are trying. But this thread is now a mouse trap, and the cheese is still on the bait.

Like I told Joe, COG. Have no worries, I have a remedy.
Don't keep us guessing. Are you leaving the board? I'm pretty sure we can get along without you.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is exactly what I am talking about Joe. This is insulting and wrong. You assume what we "liberal"s believe and don't believe and it's totally incorrect.

My politics are not my religion at all, not even close.

I do believe in God and HIS only son Jesus

This concept that we believe in Marxist ideas and a 'perfectible' man and utopia is just wrong. How can you assume such a thing about people you don't know.

What we believe in, as a BIBLICAL principle...is JUSTICE.....paricularly, SOCIAL JUSTICE. And so did the Lord.

Disagree with us. But to assume how we feel, what we believe is insulting and it's wrong.

Nonsense. The Democrat party is the party of abortion on demand. It defends partial birth abortion. Barack Obama supports killing newborn babies.

You are no Christian. You are the worst sort of hypocrite.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ct/yuval-levin#
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Nonsense. The Democrat party is the party of abortion on demand. It defends partial birth abortion. Barack Obama supports killing newborn babies.

Thank You Rev Bloe
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Thank You Rev Bloe
joe blow does not believe in his fellow man, he believes in a man in the sky
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

Seriously? A OP calling for a civil discussion ends up here?

The Democratic party supports freedom of choice for women. The Democratic party doesn't think old, fat, hypocritically pious white guys like you should be telling young women when they should be bearing children and with who.

President Obama doesn't support killing newborn babies. Sorry, that's not what your silly article says.

Preach elsewhere. And speaking of hypocrisy, a whore board is not the place for you to be imposing your morals on us.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #37
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
This is exactly what I am talking about Joe. This is insulting and wrong. You assume what we "liberal"s believe and don't believe and it's totally incorrect.

My politics are not my religion at all, not even close.

I do believe in God and HIS only son Jesus

This concept that we believe in Marxist ideas and a 'perfectible' man and utopia is just wrong. How can you assume such a thing about people you don't know.

What we believe in, as a BIBLICAL principle...is JUSTICE.....paricularly, SOCIAL JUSTICE. And so did the Lord.

Disagree with us. But to assume how we feel, what we believe is insulting and it's wrong.

Part of the issue is you getting insulted by his point of view. Generalized or not, you took it personal which in your mind opens the door to insult back.

Just do what you want others here to do, debate his point with your position.

I read often in here, but find it pointless to respond in most cases. Case in point, I joke in the Kayla thread about people here posting about honor and Stevie decides to drop a personal insult. I don't give a fuck what he thinks because he has no legitimate debate skills.

OTOH, timpage and I have had some fun debates, albeit about sports mostly, because we don't insult each other. I woud say we tongue in cheek jab each other but i have never taken it personal and i believe he feels the same.

i dont remember which righty made the challenge of "debate with facts" and we wont insult. What a chilish cop out. You enjoy the insults, so dont hide behind the "they arent facts" line.

Both sides in here love the insults. And most here do not truly understand how to debate and must resort to said insult.

Rip away mongers, rip away.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Nothing here pisses me off. I find most all that goes on here to be funny. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but this place is surreal, and so unlike the real world, I find it funny.ere.
I am just so glad I can help be a part of the eccie medicine of laughter and good cheer for you, you WK fence sitting , freedom from your POV and fuc evrerbody else views , hypocrite.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post

OTOH, timpage and I have had some fun debates, albeit about sports mostly, because we don't insult each other. I woud say we tongue in cheek jab each other but i have never taken it personal and i believe he feels the same way.

Rip away mongers, rip away.
you two tongue each other? i figured as much for you but am a bit suprised about Tim! What say you Tim!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I am just so glad I can help be a part of the eccie medicine of laughter and good cheer for you, you WK fence sitting , freedom from your POV and fuc evrerbody else views , hypocrite.
I don't sit on any fences, and I tell the truth about what I think. And I agree with a number of posters, not just me. The fact that I think you're an idiot doesn't mean I only accept my own views. You're an idiot, that's not my fault. Like you are so generous toward opposing views from yours.

And I like the ladies. This is SHMB. I didn't come here to attack them, or insult them for what they do. Nor did I come to stalk them, and reveal information about them in public. I'm here because I like them, and appreciate what they do. I understand it's hard for you to understand that some of us respect women, even women who post on here.

And I even post my own words, and never post from Wiki, claiming it to be my own, like others here have. When I use a source, I cite to it. But yes, you are quite entertaining, if only for hypocritical posts like the one above.

I still think you need mental help. You are not stable.

<<< WTF // COG >>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

opposed to wiki you post links to Beerfart and a host of other skewed opinion websites, the majority of which are debunked at breakneck speed or have already been debunked before you posted their opinion ... then you go so far as to defend them to the death, based on YOUR facts .. you dont have any wiggle room Mr Hypocrite ... thats not anyones fault either

lets end a pointless display of hairsplitting before it gets started ..

for the benefit of NiceGuy and anyone else thats simple minded ...

compared/opposed to wiki you post links to Beerfart and a host of other skewed opinion websites, the majority of which are debunked at breakneck speed or have already been debunked before you posted their opinion ... then you go so far as to defend them to the death, based on YOUR facts .. you dont have any wiggle room Mr Hypocrite ... thats not anyones fault either.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #42
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

CBJ7, you missed COG's point entirely. All he was saying is that he cites his sources when he uses them, unlike some on this board who use Wiki and other sources and do not cite them. You really do have comprehension issues, don't you.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
CBJ7, you missed COG's point entirely. All he was saying is that he cites his sources when he uses them, unlike some on this board who use Wiki and other sources and do not cite them. You really do have comprehension issues, don't you.
no

I compared his sources to wiki

speaking of comprehension issues
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The issue is honesty. People who plagiarize sources and claim the words for their own are liars. I won't mention any names, "cough, cough, WPF", but there are more than one. I at least cite my sources, so you can determine their credibility.

You do have trouble comprehending. I think there are professionals who help with that. Contact one. Or more.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The issue is honesty. People who plagiarize sources and claim the words for their own are liars. I won't mention any names, "cough, cough, WPF", but there are more than one. I at least cite my sources, so you can determine their credibility.

You do have trouble comprehending. I think there are professionals who help with that. Contact one. Or more.

broken comprehending record ...yawwwwwn

you cite your sources and everyone but YOU determines their credibility, then you (as I said, argue to the death)

ergo;

Mr Hypocrite
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women