Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Naw, I don't hate the man.

But I PITY THE FOOL!

ding dong the Bitch is back... Shine up your rifles, gal. There are American out there who need your hate! Glad you showed your true colors and proved yourself a lying sack of monkeyshit. lets see... We got a few weeks vacation from the wingbaggers (except for those summarily put on ignore by so many of us) but now, for some odd reason, they're all back at once. we must be getting close to 12-20-12. Or the start of swine flu season!

BTW -- DeMint cut and run. quit the Senate to make a lot more money as head of the Heritage Foundation. Another Tea Party cracker succumbs to the pressure...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WPF, I am here for fun. I would love to have a drink with most anyone on here, including the ones who appear to hate me the most.

You are not one of them.

Do not mistake pity for hate. And i could care less if your hypocritical ass wants to have a drink with me. I'd probably shoot one of us if i had to listen to you go on and on about gary johnson and your version of freedom for more than one beer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

being held captive at a bar with COF constitutes TORTURE

thats unconstitutional !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'd need a double shot of arsenic after listening to him rant about freedom and Obamatrons for more than five minutes
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I think he probably isn't allowed to leave the grounds after dark, so your best bet would be to share a glass of buttermilk at the local cafeteria around 4pm.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #36
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
On the radio today I heard something that I had not thought of before.
Uh, and this makes today different "how?" from any other day?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

obama and his destructive evil machinations make it beyond my ability to even discuss them for when i try, a dread befalls me, my stomach churns and my hand begins to shake

attempting to comprehend all at once the many logical fallacies in him chokes any desire for fair mindedness down to insufferable dispair
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
obama and his destructive evil machinations make it beyond my ability to even discuss them for when i try, a dread befalls me, my stomach churns and my hand begins to shake

attempting to comprehend all at once the many logical fallacies in him chokes any desire for fair mindedness down to insufferable dispair

LMAO

attempting to make heads or tails out of your doublespeak befalls comprehension ... PERIOD.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #39
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

It is kind of overwhelming isn't it. Obama makes Bill Clinton seem like a pretty decent guy by comparison. Obama is worthless. The average voter is worthless. Main stream media is worthless. It's a trifecta of corruption, ignorance and depravity.

Obama pretends to tell the truth and main stream media pretends to believe him. The people no longer recognize truth when they hear it.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #40
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It is kind of overwhelming isn't it. Obama makes Bill Clinton seem like a pretty decent guy by comparison. Obama is worthless. The average voter is worthless. Main stream media is worthless. It's a trifecta of corruption, ignorance and depravity.

Obama lies and the main stream media pretend to believe him. The people no longer recognize truth when they hear it.
Well, joeblowmyassuntilyouturnpurple, let me say THIS about THAT:

Fuck you, you fucking fuck! (or, at least, that's what The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo's t-shirt says) - the average voter (me) has one helluva lot more going on between his ears than you ever had - and that's adding up ALL activity that has occurred or will occur. You're right about one thing though, you know all there is to know about being overwhelmed.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I vote never's post for Drama Queen post of the month! Geez never when did you give up your balls?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

Obama pretends to tell the truth and main stream media pretends to believe him. The people no longer recognize truth when they hear it.
I think you and NeverGaveItAThought have nailed it down pretty succinctly. We are in a boatload of shit.

But it will still be fun to listen to the Obamharmonics Choir sing as we sink into the sunset. Utter fools.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Evil? what the fuck are you talking about, neverhadanoriginalthought? EVIL? God damn, are YOU a SORE FUCKING LOSER!

Worthless? Joe sloe, you calling the "average voter" useless is yet more evidence of your stupidity, bitterness and xenophobia. Why the fuck don't you go back to wherever you were hiding after the "average voters" rejected your warped idea of America on Nov. 6?

I am pretty sure COF is chiming in with his typical "I hate Obama but hate the Republicans...Im a librarian" ...bullshit again.

I think Randy said it best...

GET OVER IT YOU WHINY BITCHES!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am NOT a librarian! Now, Shhhh! People are trying to read!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You're not much a comedian either...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women