Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #31
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
I have a great family lawyer.This will be handled by the police. This is legal help, if you're not helping, go away.

A lawyer is just going to take all of your hard earned dick sucking money.

Save it and call 911
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:22 PM   #32
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Fuck the lawyer I would go buy some condoms first, looks like BBFS to me.
Well there's obviously one person who saw the add on Craigslist. I've seen Lolahh up close enough to know that the pictures of penetration were not her CLEARLY. I could offer evidence but it's private
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #33
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...I have a great family lawyer.This will be handled by the police...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
Oh yes.get the law involved, just what this place needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
I believe Lolahh was referring to a craigslist post not a post on Eccie...
I'm sure they won't connect the two. It's not like she advertises her face or anything.

I'm sure anyone, attorney or police, will eventually be questioning why a selfie cum face picture on the internet is ok, but a nude picture is not. If I were an attorney, or even just playing one on TV, that would be my first move. But what do I know, I'm just a lowly hooker.

Initforfun? Any pro bono words of wisdom?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #34
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

SMDH

Get your trophy cases ready
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:35 PM   #35
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm sure they won't connect the two. It's not like she advertises her face or anything.

I'm sure anyone, attorney or police, will eventually be questioning why a selfie cum face picture on the internet is ok, but a nude picture is not. If I were an attorney, or even just playing one on TV, that would be my first move. But what do I know, I'm just a lowly hooker.

Initforfun? Any pro bono words of wisdom?
Ginger that's seems like dangerous logic. By your logic a woman who has had multiple sexual partners is ok with being raped and it ceases to be illegal.
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is her lawyer Perry Mason or Matlock?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #37
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Ginger that's seems like dangerous logic. By your logic a woman who has had multiple sexual partners is ok with being raped and it ceases to be illegal.
The logic isn't even comparable. Rape is non-consensual. Lolah admitted that she sent the nude pictures out to two parties here, voluntarily.

Whether there are legal ramifications to posting those pictures without her consent remains to be determined. Perhaps.

My point is that they will probably consider the fact that she posts similarly themed pictures of her own accord, frequently. Whether it's right or not, it is logical that they will also probably take her complaint less seriously as a result.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #38
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The logic isn't even comparable. Rape is non-consensual. Lolah admitted that she sent the nude pictures out to two parties here, voluntarily.

Whether there are legal ramifications to posting those pictures without her consent remains to be determined. Perhaps.

My point is that they will probably consider the fact that she posts similarly themed pictures of her own accord, frequently. Whether it's right or not, it is logical that they will also probably take her complaint less seriously as a result.
It's actually illegal for others to post your nudes without consent. Even if you post nudes yourself. If you're going to argue, be able to hold your end up.

I will file a report. Both numbers will be included. You brought this on yourself.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:25 PM   #39
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...I will file a report. Both numbers will be included. You brought this on yourself.
"You" who?

You said earlier that you sent the nude pictures to two members here. You should name them, post their handles. I'm sure at this point, you're not concerned about retaining them as clients, or even protecting them. I'm assuming that they must be male, since sending naked pictures of yourself to ladies wouldn't really make any sense.

Another question. Do you know which one of the two actually posted the pictures? Or are you just going to file a police report on both of them, I'm assuming with real life information… And let the cops figure it out?
Old 02-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #40
clydesdale
Account Disabled

I want to hear how this one plays out......I really do. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the officer takes this report. I'm not even going to go into the scenario of this police report, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying and I can't see through the tears well enough. I'm sure no one would do such a thing from a throw away hobby phone. What do they call that throw away credit/debit card.....a green dot card or something like that. Yea please keep us updated on how this works out for ya.
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #41
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"You" who?

You said earlier that you sent the nude pictures to two members here. You should name them, post their handles. I'm sure at this point, you're not concerned about retaining them as clients, or even protecting them. I'm assuming that they must be male, since sending naked pictures of yourself to ladies wouldn't really make any sense.

Another question. Do you know which one of the two actually posted the pictures? Or are you just going to file a police report on both of them, I'm assuming with real life information… And let the cops figure it out?
Posting that will stir up more shit Ginger. Both numbers will be included. This file has nothing to do with eccie. Craigslist only. Come on Ginger, I really thought you were smarter than this! I feel violated as I said before. It's past my bedtime, little girls like myself can't be staying up too late. Night Ginger
Old 02-01-2016, 10:34 PM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Posting that will stir up more shit Ginger. Both numbers will be included. This file has nothing to do with eccie. Craigslist only. Come on Ginger, I really thought you were smarter than this! I feel violated as I said before. It's past my bedtime, little girls like myself can't be staying up too late. Night Ginger
It has everything to do with ECCIE. You said you only sent the pictures to two members HERE.

Posting them would save the rest of the providers here the nightmare of seeing someone who would do something so horrible. Or at the very least, we would know not to send them naked pictures. None of the rest of us want to be violated.

You're not concerned about stirring up shit because you're stirring plenty right now. What valid reason could you possibly have for hiding the handles of the men who violated you this way?
Old 02-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #43
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Because I'm not sure who did it. Once everything is done with the police, I'll let you girls know. Always looking out for others Ginger, that's why I like you
Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #44
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because I'm not sure who did it. Once everything is done with the police, I'll let you girls know. Always looking out for others Ginger, that's why I like you
Personally, I would like to avoid both of them just to be on the safe side.

You could name both of them. If they existed. It just seems really odd to me that you're willing to give the police their information but not us. Jmo

You never answered my other question. How are you going to file the police report? Real life information on both of them? Their phone numbers will more than likely be useless hobby numbers. Or are you just going to give the police their ECCIE handles? Sounds to me like at least one of these guys will be in a very compromising situation that he did nothing to earn.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #45
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You need more than phone numbers to file a report. You need full names, contact information, and addresses (at least they current city). All of this is, of course, real-life information that needs to be handed over to the police. Otherwise, the police can not and will not help you. Also, Craigslist won't do much of anything either. They will not release any information without a warrant. No judge will grant a warrant over photos sent to someone that was later posted online since no physical harm took place. Even then there would have to be concrete evidence that the photos posted caused you physical harm. There're no laws against slander or defamation of character in the state of Arkansas unless you can prove without a doubt that you were harmed, the defendant purposely posted said material, how the harm was caused, and what types of damages the statement caused.

You MAY get lucky and get a No Contact order in place but again, you'll need more than just a phone number and eccie handle.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women