Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #31
HoustonDreamGirls
Account Disabled

Default Houston Dream Girls

I'm really getting sick and tired of people on this board throwing my agency name around and accusing me of being Sofia. It's getting old and I've been more than patient with it. The connection to Angelina was explained to the moderators and that's all I need to explain it to.

People who have seen my girls in the past (Lindsay, Kayla, Shae, Nikki, Jenna) have dealt with me personally and know that I'm real and that I sure as hell ain't Sofia.

If Sofia is a 6'0", 280lbs. tattooed up ex-professional fighter...then she's one ugly bitch.

If any of you "Magnum PI" wannabes wanna meet up and buy me a cup of coffee so you can see for yourself...pm me...I like Grande Mocha's and Banana Loaf slices.
HoustonDreamGirls is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #32
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDreamGirls View Post
I'm really getting sick and tired of people on this board throwing my agency name around and accusing me of being Sofia. It's getting old and I've been more than patient with it. The connection to Angelina was explained to the moderators and that's all I need to explain it to.

People who have seen my girls in the past (Lindsay, Kayla, Shae, Nikki, Jenna) have dealt with me personally and know that I'm real and that I sure as hell ain't Sofia.

If Sofia is a 6'0", 280lbs. tattooed up ex-professional fighter...then she's one ugly bitch.

If any of you "Magnum PI" wannabes wanna meet up and buy me a cup of coffee so you can see for yourself...pm me...I like Grande Mocha's and Banana Loaf slices.
Sooooo ... could you post some pics of Angelina's nekkid butt.. you will be real popular... really...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
HoustonDreamGirls
Account Disabled

Anything for you my friend...

Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #34
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anything for you my friend...

Now we're getting somewhere...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #35
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Novice!!!
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #36
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:

That's a great idea. Why don't some of these "people" chime in so can we can clear hdg's good name?

Are any of these girls (lindsay, kayla, shae, nikki, jenna) still with with you mister big scary tatoo guy? Have any of them been reviewed on here? I know Kayla has, but I think she was reviewed as an indy. Maybe Kayla can chime in and vouch for you.

And since angelina seems to be the only girl you have left, why does she admit to also working with sofia, and why does she also have her own handle?

And since you say you're not sofia, what should we call you, besides mister big scary tatoo guy?
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #37
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
6'0", 280lbs. tattooed up ex-professional fighter...then she's one ugly bitch.

Ok guys im taking one for the team, sounds like my kinda person, i can care less if its a man or woman....im going in, Starbucks on 59 south and missouri rd good for you...Im payn!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #38
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Ass pics???
LatinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #39
HoustonDreamGirls
Account Disabled

Default Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
That's a great idea. Why don't some of these "people" chime in so can we can clear hdg's good name?

Are any of these girls (lindsay, kayla, shae, nikki, jenna) still with with you mister big scary tatoo guy? Have any of them been reviewed on here? I know Kayla has, but I think she was reviewed as an indy. Maybe Kayla can chime in and vouch for you.

And since angelina seems to be the only girl you have left, why does she admit to also working with sofia, and why does she also have her own handle?

And since you say you're not sofia, what should we call you, besides mister big scary tatoo guy?
First off you sound like the nerd who got punked out in high school. At what point did I say I was scary? Do me a favor and don't project. You sound too insecure.

So to address your huge "concerns" around why Angelina is associated with two agencies. In this line of work, you can't control what people do or where they go to find work. So when someone signs up with you, they can go across town or respond to another agency and get repped there. Such crazy behavior and I'm sure it's the first time we've all heard of this happening!? Such a wild and novel idea, I know!! This wasn't the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. This issue is now between me and whoever else she signed up with to get more work. But rest easy my friend, your thirst for truth, justice and the American way will be quenched. How this has become so personal to you is somewhat concerning. Not sure how this effects your life so much.

As for the girls who used to work for me are still out there genius. Regardless if Kayla is a current girl of my agency doesn't really matter being that we are talking about whether or not I am who i say I am. The point is, she has hung out with me personally. Look back at Shae's reviews. All members that gave reviews, dealt with me. Oh and when you go see my friend Shae to verify me (I can tell you what strip club she dances at) be sure to grab the hunsky she borrowed off me and never paid back. Thaaaaaaanks bro!

Regardless, i think the important thing here, is your "jersey shore, guido-like keyboard warrior rhetoric" when all I did was make light about my appearance being nothing like a females. I must of missed the part where I said I was a badass! Lighten up and relax....remember buddy....it's just a hobby!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #40
HoustonDreamGirls
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Ok guys im taking one for the team, sounds like my kinda person, i can care less if its a man or woman....im going in, Starbucks on 59 south and missouri rd good for you...Im payn!!!
I'm definitely down sweetheart! You buy the coffee and i'll bring the flowers...xoxo

PM me!
Old 09-04-2010, 07:01 AM   #41
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default This is some funny stuff.

I don't care who you are, you guys and gals never stop amusing me. I love it.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #42
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

looking forward to are review of the man-date.
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #43
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
First off you sound like the nerd who got punked out in high school. At what point did I say I was scary? Do me a favor and don't project. You sound too insecure.

So to address your huge "concerns" around why Angelina is associated with two agencies. In this line of work, you can't control what people do or where they go to find work. So when someone signs up with you, they can go across town or respond to another agency and get repped there. Such crazy behavior and I'm sure it's the first time we've all heard of this happening!? Such a wild and novel idea, I know!! This wasn't the first time this has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. This issue is now between me and whoever else she signed up with to get more work. But rest easy my friend, your thirst for truth, justice and the American way will be quenched. How this has become so personal to you is somewhat concerning. Not sure how this effects your life so much.

As for the girls who used to work for me are still out there genius. Regardless if Kayla is a current girl of my agency doesn't really matter being that we are talking about whether or not I am who i say I am. The point is, she has hung out with me personally. Look back at Shae's reviews. All members that gave reviews, dealt with me. Oh and when you go see my friend Shae to verify me (I can tell you what strip club she dances at) be sure to grab the hunsky she borrowed off me and never paid back. Thaaaaaaanks bro!

Regardless, i think the important thing here, is your "jersey shore, guido-like keyboard warrior rhetoric" when all I did was make light about my appearance being nothing like a females. I must of missed the part where I said I was a badass! Lighten up and relax....remember buddy....it's just a hobby!
Hey there's nothing wrong with being a badass. Nothing wrong with being a nerd either.

I'm hoping that you and your agency do turn out to be legit. You seem to be on the verge of having a good thing going, from what I can tell anyway. You have/had some really hot chicks affiliated with your agency. Hopefully some trusted members will start vouching for your agency and you can get some reviews so that we can feel safe about dealing with you.

I'm sure you realize that being affiliated with a girl who is affiliated with sofia is not helping your situation at all. The woman is toxic waste (sofia).
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #44
Captain Gus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I can not get approved because i am on the national black list;
So whats with this big guy;
P411,many reviews hear and on hd,.
What does it take to talk to you ,since you told me you do not use the phone??
Captain Gus is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #45
Guest121310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Gus View Post
I can not get approved because i am on the national black list;
So whats with this big guy;
P411,many reviews hear and on hd,.
What does it take to talk to you ,since you told me you do not use the phone??
:facepalm:
Guest121310 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women