Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2011, 10:05 PM   #31
ad1179
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post

Sex work is not quite the same as waiting tables, being a cashier, or retail. There are legal risks, health risks, safety issues, as well as emotional burdens that can come with such work. If you think punching keys on a cash register is the same as laying down naked for some strange john to stick his knob in you, you have some serious growing up to do yourself.

if a woman takes health, legal, safety risks of being a provider+ whatever so called Emotional Burden of the industry I don't think the extra $$ per session would really alleviate that and if thats her price or any amount of money for dealing/justifiying what shes doing at the cost of those issues... frankly thats a bit sad

and on the side withJohns if paying the extra $$ to get an to try and have an emotional/more 'authentic' experience of a Real girlfriend... frankly thats pretty pathetic as well as the girl's decision to turn that extra dirtiness/passion/authenticity/whatever ON for guys who pay $$ more or simply conciously valuing that at a premium $$$ is the fakest of the fakest for me.

If a woman genuinly has any of those attributes of her personality she is being REAL asking for a Real World/realistic amount as a donation.

and for example of the hottest most PSE you can imagine, awesome, and real ladies I've seen for reasonable amounts
Aubrey Taylor (miamiATX) who told me she'd been doing 'this' since she was 16
& Tall michelle although both seem to be unreachable at the moment
ad1179 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I don't cater to men that are looking for a wham bam thank you ma'am session. I will never be that guy.
I have to say that I am thankful that you will never be that GUY.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #33
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Can you grow up and write something that makes sense? Reading your run on sentences is making my head hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad1179 View Post
if a woman takes health, legal, safety risks of being a provider+ whatever so called Emotional Burden of the industry I don't think the extra $$ per session would really alleviate that and if thats her price or any amount of money for dealing/justifiying what shes doing at the cost of those issues... frankly thats a bit sad

and on the side withJohns if paying the extra $$ to get an to try and have an emotional/more 'authentic' experience of a Real girlfriend... frankly thats pretty pathetic as well as the girl's decision to turn that extra dirtiness/passion/authenticity/whatever ON for guys who pay $$ more or simply conciously valuing that at a premium $$$ is the fakest of the fakest for me.

If a woman genuinly has any of those attributes of her personality she is being REAL asking for a Real World/realistic amount as a donation.

and for example of the hottest most PSE you can imagine, awesome, and real ladies I've seen for reasonable amounts
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The run-on sentences seem to be symptomatic of a much deeper issue, not just on intellectually stimulating boards like this but also across this nation. That's the topic of another thread. It may be time to dust that one off again.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:14 AM   #35
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I never said the extra money is to "alleviate" risks, those points were raised to point out that sex work is not the same as being a burger flinger at Mickey D's. What's sad is that you think girls who are in this line of work should "be grateful" for $100 because "real world" workers make that in a day.

This is all aside from the fact that you're still paying at a rate of $300/hour, you seem to be paying at a higher rate than many people here.

Quote:
Sad and pathetic if someone enjoys another aspect of companionship than you do or play a different way than you do. Got it.

You really should grow up and realize that you can get all you look for in a session by buying a RealDoll. Sure the initial cost is a bit higher than what you're used to shelling out in a month, but think about the long term investment.

Quote:
?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ????????

Quote:
You found two that would accommodate you, congratulations! Except...they're not taking (your) calls right now.

Look, you didn't find some great secret of hobbying. You're getting the short timer's "discount" at $100/20 minutes...or $300/hr. Grow some...perspective.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #36
Guest020612
Account Disabled

User ID: 86471
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hospice?

Quote:
uhh any person should be Grateful to get $100 for sex; Just see how hard it is making $100 out in the REAL World is people busting 8+ hrs( compared to ~20min) as a waitress, retail sales, heb, walmart, hospice etc etc. (1000s of other jobs out there) with said: education & skill level
Let alone being even lucky to Have a job these days.

Just saying, people get Real; not trying to burst anyones balloon but grow up.

Waitress
Retail
HEB
Wal Mart.....

Hospice? *Lets all sing* One of this things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong.
Guest020612 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #37
Sarahsmiles
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 151
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Hey There...Remember Me?

Quote:
just curious about 'seasoned' hobbyists out there, why would you guys pay more than one $bill for a session? I almost never do now and have been hobbling for about 2 years

I know GREAT girls out there that can and will do any 'activity' for about that amount so my 'impulse' calls/buys are always satisfied. I don't know about most of the other hobbyist's budgets out there but this budget allows me to have an Awesome session DAILY! if I deign to...

Really $100 bucks if a girl can make this a day she really well off $3000 a month, WELL Over! $24000 a year that is a helluva living wage w/o a proffesional masters or beyond degree; all for what Only 20min. of work a day to make that minimum. Especially IF she's really that Great!

I don't get it guys, even if you can afford it, your just 'blowin' money away, inflating GPS &/OR Grossly feeding 'unhealthy' Appetites/addictions or Exploiters/pimps/dependents. (&Especially the younger they are i.e. 18ish y would they really need more than $3000 a month?)

Grow up guys(supply&), get wise and quit feeding the "Golden P***y Syndrome"
hell these so called awesome girls can give it away 'free' all the time... let them go out and get real jobs(&Demand) w/their gps.

P.S. this is not a criticism against Any providers at all really (even the +$100 ones Really) it's really more targeted at the guys spending that much $$$
guys feel free to pm on any 'affordable $' recommendations w/any age/race/menu... ive really probably know it all(currently) for a decent 'donations'

Wow...I searched for the link to my thread in the Alerts section on this guy but realized it was on aspd. This guy only pays $100/session because he shorts the difference. Remember me? About 3 years ago? And, yes, he has been around longer than two years. He shorted me around $60 if I remember correctly and never answered my calls or PMs and never commented on my Alert thread. I haven't seen him around since until just recently popping up on here. I started to post something to remind the ladies but didn't...and then saw this little bull's eye! So, you still owe me!
Sarahsmiles is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #38
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

$ for a quickie is advertised by many ladies if thats what he's talking about. Numerous provider offer quickie, 30 min and 60 min rates. Doesn't sound like he's looking for a 60 min or gfe session so I have no issues with that.

Second, guys in the locker room your responses would mostly all be different, the rest of you need to stop being so two faced when in coed. It's amazing how pussy you all get when you know ladies can see and comment.

OP, your a dumbass for putting a thread like this up in coed unless you just wanted to stir up shit. Not everyone wants a quickie, you do pay for what you get on occasion (there are a lot of overpriced providers who charge more then they are worth) but nothing can be accomplished with a thread like this, you don't even get a logical debate, just angry WK syndrome and pissed providers. Of course any thread when you tell a whole community to grow up and that your way is the only way is going to draw negative feedback.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #39
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
$ for a quickie is advertised by many ladies if thats what he's talking about. Numerous provider offer quickie, 30 min and 60 min rates. Doesn't sound like he's looking for a 60 min or gfe session so I have no issues with that.
Kind of my point. He's not doing anything but taking shorter sessions. Then he comes on here like he invented the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote:
Second, guys in the locker room your responses would mostly all be different, the rest of you need to stop being so two faced when in coed. It's amazing how pussy you all get when you know ladies can see and comment.
My responses in LR would be the same, I don't have issues with his penchant for shorter sessions, just him telling everyone to grow up because they don't hobby the way he does while he makes asinine arguments about how they should be grateful about the money he gives them.

Quote:
OP, your a dumbass for putting a thread like this up in coed unless you just wanted to stir up shit. Not everyone wants a quickie, you do pay for what you get on occasion (there are a lot of overpriced providers who charge more then they are worth) but nothing can be accomplished with a thread like this, you don't even get a logical debate, just angry WK syndrome and pissed providers. Of course any thread when you tell a whole community to grow up and that your way is the only way is going to draw negative feedback.
I don't even see anything to WK about, much less anger in this thread...

unless he does things like shorting rates. That's a whole different story. Maybe that's why Aubrey and Michelle aren't taking his calls?
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #40
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Life has to be experienced to its fullest... there is a quick meal at McDonalds, and there is a whole evening's epicurian experience at Jeffreys, and everything in between. I'm not knocking one and advocating the other, but they are just different things that don't compare to each other. It is even difficult to have a discussion about it if you don't even understand the difference and the need for both.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #41
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

It fascinates me to watch a thread develop....

Here we have AD1179 coming on to tell us all how stupid we are, he has decided we will all hobby only his way, GneissGuy in post #12 suggests to not feed the troll; then lo and behold Sarahsmiles pops up with an alert on the guy for shortchanging rates; and Ad1179 can't seem to understand why Tall Michelle and Aubrey are not taking his calls...

Ad1179; I am sure the ladies appreciate the self-alert post...

Ad1179; pay up Sarahsmiles or lets hear your side of the story...

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #42
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ok there's an alert on him... check SS's background and you'll find much more than "1".
She dragged it up from 3 years ago... talk about the pot calling the kettle..... ironically from the same time period.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #43
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

The OPs handle rang a bell with me right away but I couldn't put my finger on it.
Can't say off the top of my head if I've seen him BCD or not as I do not have my 'little black book" in front of me. With that said, I patiently await his response to Sarah's claim that he shorted her...

I'm gonna put the popcorn in the microwave now
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #44
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah ha! It seems as though Sarah is not the only girl ad1179 has done this to.
Ladies, look up his handle on PB and you'll be able to read his other antics.

OP, when did it become ok to short girls on their donation? Why did you take it upon yourself to decide how much you think they ought to earn for putting up with you??

If this hobby is too expensive for you, may I suggest you try a less expensive one such as building bird houses, or maybe even flying kites??
If anyone is "pathetic" - it's YOU!

I suggest you make things right with Sarah and whoever else before you go running your mouth again.
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #45
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post
If this hobby is too expensive for you, may I suggest you try a less expensive one such as building bird houses, or maybe even flying kites??
If anyone is "pathetic" - it's YOU!

I suggest you make things right with Sarah and whoever else before you go running your mouth again.
Yepper, I'm tellin' ya, Da Boy's just not right in da head!
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women