Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2015, 09:36 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
What you don't understand is that as a conservative white man in this country we have no social equity - we are the new pariahs - so supporting Mr. Trump is a way of saying fuck you to the people who look down on us. We don't give a fuck what you faggot loving liberals think.
Trump and his supporters are showing there as many Kool aid drinkers on the right as the left.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:19 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

No such thing as a "White supremacist movement" What we have going on in America today in terms of racial movements is the " Black persecution complex movement" which gave rise to the ever popular " Black Lives Matter" movement. Just Monday in Louisiana's Capital city a young white male was shot and killed by a young black man who authorities reported has an extensive criminal record. I don't foresee white people demonstrating in the streets and being destructive over this. The media and Politics are the reason for racial issues in America they will politicize anything that is oppressive against blacks whether it be by Police or citizens. They encourage it and fuel it as much as possible so stupid threads like this one will be posted anywhere on the internet.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:30 PM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
JFK wasn't a great POTUS. But he did cut taxes and fucked hotter HOs than Clinton. Had a hotter wife too. Definitely the best democrat pres.
In the last fifty two years since Kennedy's assassination we've had one idiot after another elected POTUS. Yeah, I think JFK was a great President. If he was a puppet like all the others after him he would have served two terms and lived out his life.

Jim
Old 12-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You really expect Hillbilly Baby Huey to have an intelligent take on this?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 01:05 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You really expect Hillbilly Baby Huey to have an intelligent take on this?
Don't point the finger at anyone. This thread was not an example your best work by a long shot.

Jim
Old 12-26-2015, 08:06 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't know what you're talking about Mojo. I presented a credible article in support of an altogether believable theory. The Slob from Pissburgh responded with bullshit based solely on strip club misogynistic stupidity ... I'd be surprised if the fat fuck has ever voted outside of ECCIE polls.

I think the white supremacy vitriol around here has been at the fore for so long that nobody ever notices it anymore. If anything defines this forum it's racism.

Read the fucking OP, dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:12 AM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about Mojo. I presented a credible article in support of an altogether believable theory. The Slob from Pissburgh responded with bullshit based solely on strip club misogynistic stupidity ... I'd be surprised if the fat fuck has ever voted outside of ECCIE polls.

I think the white supremacy vitriol around here has been at the fore for so long that nobody ever notices it anymore. If anything defines this forum it's racism.

If anything stands out as incongruous in this forum it is liberals insulting people with inappropriate homosexual epithets while they play the race card.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:16 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Pig faggot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:57 AM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Pig faggot.
SKA-WEEE-UHL !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:37 AM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Makes perfect sense.

From WaPo:

How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal
By Peter Holley and Sarah Larimer December 21 at 8:30 AM

Making friends is no easy task for modern white nationalists.

In an era of gay marriage and a black president, more than a half-century after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 became law, separatists can’t exactly swan dive into conversations with strangers about the white-power cause.

But Rachel Pendergraft — the national organizer for the Knights Party, a standard-bearer for the Ku Klux Klan — told The Washington Post that the KKK, for one, has a new conversation starter at its disposal.

You might call it a “Trump card.”

It involves, say, walking into a coffee shop or sitting on a train while carrying a newspaper with a Donald Trump headline. The Republican presidential candidate, Pendergraft told The Post, has become a great outreach tool, providing separatists with an easy way to start a conversation about issues that are important to the dying white supremacist movement.

“One of the things that our organization really stresses with our membership is we want them to educate themselves on issues, but we also want them to be able to learn how to open up a conversation with other people,” Pendergraft said.

Using Trump as a conversation piece has been discussed on a private, members-only website and in “e-news, stuff that goes out to members.”

In addition to opening “a door to conversation,” she said, Trump’s surging candidacy has done something else: It has electrified some members of the movement.

http://wpo.st/ktpy0

Schlong Rider, your gas lighting does not work on enlightened people... go straight to jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1cbhnmVHo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:05 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Schlong Rider, your gas lighting does not work on enlightened people... go straight to jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1cbhnmVHo
Haha omg, I saw one of the local news guy from the town I live in on that clip. Unbelievable they get a script and they read it, The same script is sent to all news affiliates throughout the country, lol.

Jim
Old 12-26-2015, 03:54 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

You don't know what I am talking about? It's a bullshit subject that's what it is.

Jim
Old 12-26-2015, 05:04 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You don't know what I am talking about? It's a bullshit subject that's what it is.

Jim
Of course it's a bullshit topic. Only an idiot like him would think he's on to something substantial. He's desperately grabbing at straws. That's why his people discarded him at a young age. He's a stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Of course it's a bullshit topic. Only an idiot like him would think he's on to something substantial. He's desperately grabbing at straws. That's why his people discarded him at a young age. He's a stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
I don't think anyone on this forum is able to more accurately characterize the irritating asshole known as Assup the Schlong Rider than you. He is bad news, and should kill himself to improve the lot of mankind.
You are doing a great job pointing out his enormously long list of deficiencies, and I hope you continue. You have the thanks of a grateful nation.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:36 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I don't think anyone on this forum is able to more accurately characterize the irritating asshole known as Assup the Schlong Rider than you. He is bad news, and should kill himself to improve the lot of mankind.
You are doing a great job pointing out his enormously long list of deficiencies, and I hope you continue. You have the thanks of a grateful nation.
They should revoke his yarmulke. Bad PR.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women