Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #31
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
dannie - what did you like about iniquity?

I haven't been in years but I like the layout of the club, it's just an all-around nice place. The themed events were a lot of fun but I'm big on costume parties . I've seen some very elaborate costumes and body painting on some very hot ladies there. They also attract a good-looking crowd, men and women. There are all kinds of people there, but the view was always good when I went.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #32
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The novice couples I've seen wonder into some of the local swingers clubs are usually there because the husband wanted to go. The husband is normally all revved up by all of the available pussy, tits and action that can be seen and gets more into it when he can actually find someone to play around with. BUT, I'd say more than half of the novice hubbies that bring their wives will get a concerned or depressed expression when his wife suddenly starts getting attention; especially when another man's dick starts disappearing into one or more of her orifices!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #33
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
After Midnight is on-premises. Its located next to FR in Ft Worth. BYOB, Dance floor, pool tables, nice VIP area for the fun. Judgeing from the parking lot, Fri and Sat night they are packed.
Bubba the last time I was at After Midnight I was informed that it was an off-premise club. This has been about 6 or so months ago so it could have changed but I doubt it has.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #34
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well, I was there sat night and was one couple of several having sex in the VIP room. The girl I was with goes there on a regular basis as well as another couple I know who also have sex there.

Sure felt like sex but I could be wrong.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:06 AM   #35
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I am a Regular on/off the clock @ Iniquity!

I love it there and if you go you will probably see me in action!

I am always willing to go and accompany couples or a single gentlemen!

I love that place!
How are fri nites there? I was thinking of taking a lady friend there this fri
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhhh.....Iniquity...so many sexy stories, so little time....LOL I've also had fun at After Midnight, but it's not as nice of a venue as IQ.

Friday nights are slower than Saturday nights, and that has seemed to always be the case. Something about being in the lifestyle and making your appearance on Saturday night. If you prefer a slower pace and want to get to know people a little better, than I say Friday nights are for you. If you want a dance club atmosphere with the sexiest and most open minded folks around, then Saturday is probably your best bet in any lifestyle venue.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #37
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Ahhhh.....Iniquity...so many sexy stories, so little time....LOL I've also had fun at After Midnight, but it's not as nice of a venue as IQ.

Friday nights are slower than Saturday nights, and that has seemed to always be the case. Something about being in the lifestyle and making your appearance on Saturday night. If you prefer a slower pace and want to get to know people a little better, than I say Friday nights are for you. If you want a dance club atmosphere with the sexiest and most open minded folks around, then Saturday is probably your best bet in any lifestyle venue.
Thank you for taking the time to give some info. My lady friend is a wonderful freak and it takes several well hung men to get her where we both crave her to be. Sounds like sat nite. When I lived in SF Bay area some clubs allowed single men in and most of those places were frequented by couples like us. The problem with couples is that often she can't get the attention she needs without causing issues with couples since I don't play...except with her at the end of a lustful nite. Any suggestions on a club that would be a good fit for us?
Old 10-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #38
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, IQ is as good a fit as anywhere else. The thing is being social and networking. The lifestyle has people from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other. Most couples are looking for a lady to play with, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find what it is you seek. Best of luck. BTW....if you are a Gold member at IQ, you will have access to areas that regular members don't. Ask about those areas the next time you visit.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #39
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Well, IQ is as good a fit as anywhere else. The thing is being social and networking. The lifestyle has people from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other. Most couples are looking for a lady to play with, so it shouldn't be hard for you to find what it is you seek. Best of luck. BTW....if you are a Gold member at IQ, you will have access to areas that regular members don't. Ask about those areas the next time you visit.
You are so kind and from your pics and review...so hot. Thank you

P.S. on the issue of couples looking for single ladies...you would think that it would be an easy fit. One time in Ca were were playing...met a couple ...chatted...explained how I love to watch her but normally don't play with the other woman...15 mins into a very hot scene the woman...my girl was in her zone...cumming so hard...the other woman becomes uncomforable because I was not playing with her...this has happened more than once with other couples also. Now I realize that our relationship is unique but when you spend some time socializing with a couple and explain it and there are still issues ..really interesting...though that is what makes us human.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #40
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
You are so kind and from your pics and review...so hot. Thank you

P.S. on the issue of couples looking for single ladies...you would think that it would be an easy fit. One time in Ca were were playing...met a couple ...chatted...explained how I love to watch her but normally don't play with the other woman...15 mins into a very hot scene the woman...my girl was in her zone...cumming so hard...the other woman becomes uncomforable because I was not playing with her...this has happened more than once with other couples also. Now I realize that our relationship is unique but when you spend some time socializing with a couple and explain it and there are still issues ..really interesting...though that is what makes us human.
Thanks, hon. I understand what ya mean. I've had an uncomfortable situation or two myself. Try as we might, we can only hope for a great outcome each time we try. Kinda like the hobby, I guess.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #41
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default HELP!!!!!!

Ladies please P.M. me if you are interested. I have never been. HELP ME
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #42
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default *WINK*

[quote=Apollo430;641427]
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I am a Regular on/off the clock @ Iniquity!quote]

Me too...
Ive been seen there alot with my ex...but Im Single now...call me
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #43
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I have been to After Midnight with an amazing lady. We played while watching 2 girls go at each other.

I am free this Sat nite, I need to find someone to go with... Hmmmm. Who wants to go? Dallas or Ft. Worth.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:19 AM   #44
WarlockAahz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

M A X, you mean you've been to Iniquity? I would have never guessed!

LOL!!!!!!!

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've been to Iniquity, I'm sure it would cover at least a session or two. Gorgeous club inside, always a fun crowd on Sat nights. If you make it upstairs, that never fails to be entertaining. And for those with high hopes, rent one of the rooms in the back!

I'm in the same boat as Berkleigh, went as a couple for the most part and now I'm single... call me!
WarlockAahz is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlockAahz View Post
M A X, you mean you've been to Iniquity? I would have never guessed!

LOL!!!!!!!

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've been to Iniquity, I'm sure it would cover at least a session or two. Gorgeous club inside, always a fun crowd on Sat nights. If you make it upstairs, that never fails to be entertaining. And for those with high hopes, rent one of the rooms in the back!

I'm in the same boat as Berkleigh, went as a couple for the most part and now I'm single... call me!
Warlock....I know...right?!?! I've spent so much time there, been to so many great events (even those you hosted) that you'd think I'd have a memorial plaque put up in that place or something. LOL

Anyway, to all the others I'm receiving requests from concerning attending on a Saturday night. Thanks so much for the interest, but my Saturday nights at IQ are something I share only in my personal life. Happy to attend with those on a Friday night who are considering asking me and can pass screening, but Saturdays nights are my personal time there, when I attend.

Also, to those requesting doubles with your gf's, dates and SO's. While I'm happy to be your first experience, please try to refrain from asking me to be the first for an 18 year old girl. Remember that I am a mature woman with children just a tad older than that. I try to keep my gentlemen friends in the 30 and above age groups and prefer the ladies be so as well.

Sorry...didn't mean to make this a threAd, but the requests have been rolling in and I felt I needed to make it clear what my boundaries are concerning these and save us all some time. Thanks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women