Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60278
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41335
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #31
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My first two ladies were newbie friendly that offered 1/2 hours that I accepted. Both were friendly and good experiences that I pulled the trigger on to get refs for P411.

I probably would never go back to 1/2 hour, but I think there is a place for them, which I used to get into the hobby.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #32
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party.

I hate to say it guys, but I agree with this statement...the MAJORITY of hh requests for half hour rates (based on the very few times i agreed to accept them) were pretty much as isis said.

PLUS, i'm not as dumb as I act (lol) ANY guy can cum with me within 30 mins....NO BRAINER THERE....I'd be dumb to offer 1/2 rates (just sayin)
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #33
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

i have begun offering hh

I made my hourly rate my hh rate and raised my hourly rate - most guys don't stay the whole hour anyway

I like it that way. It doesn't bother me at all. If the guys go over their time, they know they have to give me some extra cash. Everyone's happy and no one has gotten mad at me yet. If anyone gets mad at me, I'm gonna karate chop them.

Seriously - most guys like this option and if they stay later they give me a big tip, which maybe is not like a tip but it pays for their extra 10 minutes, etc.

I even got someone to give me a hand massage with his extra ten minutes he didn't use. Thanks, again!!!!
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 PM   #34
KelliClaire
Account Disabled

User ID: 76520

The guy is welcome to leave in 30 minutes if he wants, but I still collect the full hour fee. It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. If you need to leave early then fine, but Ill still get paid for the full hour. Your time limitations are not my problem. I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date"
KelliClaire is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #35
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Benefits of a hh rate:
~Don't need GFE, just a release. HH is more than plenty of time to relax
~Gives option to see a higher price provider at an accessible rate. Doesn't mean the quality of the client is any better or worse
~I can do all the homework in the world to review a lady and if we don't click (regardless of the reason), I don't want to spend (and I'm sure she doesn't either) another 1800 seconds with each other.
~From a providers standpoint they still can make more money. If one charges 200/hr, 150/hh, they can decide how many clients they want to see in a day/weeks time.

I do prefer the full hour, but half-hours are fine at times!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:49 AM   #36
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
Guys: Do you like Half-Hour dates when your in a rush & just want a quickie.
LUV 'EM
Do you feel your ATFs should offer this to you for being a valued client.
Honestly, it's up to her...usually, I want more than 30 minutes

Quote:
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients.
Maybe So, Maybe No
They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate.
Cheap is the last thing I'd be called and if I ask for 30, that's all I expect...
The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate.
No...I just want 30 minutes at the 30 minute rate
30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party.
I'll leave before you ask me to and trust me, I have the funds

I don't normally seek out HH appts but I have done them in the past and they can be beneficial to BOTH parties if they already know each other IMHO.

I'd NEVER seek out a HH appt with someone I've haven't seen before though

Great thread, carry on...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:56 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
I just removed a couple of 30 min options from my menu
Reason for adding them to menu--- The many request in the ISO forum coupled with a few client request that were rushed for time. Also my personal feelings on charging for a full session when guys were only able to spend a portion of their hour due to time constraints.
Reason for removing from menu--- Most clients chose to go for the hour or longer sessions, all of the already given reasons in others post.Personal belief that its not worth the effort and not really satisfying for the client or myself
After careful review of your show case, I could see why 30 minutes would NOT be enough time with you
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #38
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party.

This is so true. I offered a 1/2 rate for less then a week earlier this year. I noticed right away the quality of the men were far less then what I was used to. They asked stupid questions, acted weird & nervous - like I was a shady hooker - where as my hour + clients treat me like a professional, tried to push my limits, spent 40 minutes with me and then 20 minutes in my bathroom, ect.

I took the 1/2 rate away and everything returned to normal right away.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #39
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliClaire View Post
I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more.

This is very true too. It takes me atleast 40 minutes to get re-ready after each appointment.

Plus it takes me 15 minutes to clean and reset up my room after every appointment. With 1/2 hour appointments after a days work I feel more like a housekeeper and less like a provider.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:42 AM   #40
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
The guy is welcome to leave in 30 minutes if he wants, but I still collect the full hour fee. It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. If you need to leave early then fine, but Ill still get paid for the full hour. Your time limitations are not my problem. I still have to prepare as if you were going to be here for an hour or more. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date"
I think you would have a change of heart if you started to lose your valued clients to providers that offered half-hour dates.

It happens all the time in South Florida.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #41
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
I think you would have a change of heart if you started to lose your valued clients to providers that offered half-hour dates.

It happens all the time in South Florida.

The hobby is like whack-a-mole. For every client that disappears, at least one appears in his place.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #42
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
The hobby is like whack-a-mole. For every client that disappears, at least one appears in his place.
True..But I feel that most providers would agree with me that they would love to have long-term business relationships with their clients.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #43
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

If the client wants to do a 1/2 hr..no problem with me..I try to cater to
what the client is looking for...
if he wants an hour..no problem..if he wants 90 min...not a problem...2 hours..not a problem for me either...I'm pretty much a well rounded provider and haven't any issues with my 30 minute requests...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #44
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
if he wants an hour..no problem..if he wants 90 min...not a problem...2 hours..not a problem for me either...I'm pretty much a well rounded provider and haven't any issues with my 30 minute requests...
There's the attitude I hope most gentlemen would like to see! It's all about customer service skills. Thanks Anita!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #45
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
hmmmm... And some girls wonder how they lose valued clients... Anita, continue your great customer service to your clients.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women