Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2016, 03:12 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
I am .Giving opinions on public boards not negative vibe.Everybody's got an opinions.Like asshole everybody's got one.People don't like truth about business.
Yes, most people have opinions on everything. That does not mean their statements are accurate.

Many of your comments just do not match the experiences of many people who have been doing this for a long time. You have no problem insulting other posters, but you get annoyed when people disagree with your opinions.

A lot of young ladies can read your posts and get an inaccurate view of what to expect--depending upon their situations. You and I have had very significant differences about hotel safety/expectations in the past. I have always tried to caveat my opinions in the context of what I do/see. You continue to make broad blanketing statements that are just false in many cases.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:16 PM   #32
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default How's business professionals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChayse View Post
A) In my hometown
B) When traveling
C) Doesn't matter. When I'm horny I want it now wherever I am
Here topic of thread.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:22 PM   #33
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Um, yeah, should get back on topic. I think some choices are missing from the list. For me, I'm not too picky. I'll engage in the hobby in any of the three typical orifices, hopefully all 3 in one visit 😈
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:32 PM   #34
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
who give fuck how long you been in business.Be proud to be 10 yrs prostitute..You keep making fun of my spelling.Prostutute be littlling another prostitute spelling on public board..If you're so intelligent why don't you have fancy job? Choosing to work has prostitute.
Yes. I CHOOSE. As in, I have a choice. There are so many who don't... so in that regard I find myself to be fortunate. I haven't made fun of your spelling, but you do write poorly.

There are women with Doctorate degrees who have chosen to work in this industry. It is lucrative and depending on your other pursuits, it can provide a lot of free time.

The original point is that when I travel, I prefer to work in larger hotels, as the foot traffic tends to go unnoticed, as evidenced by my years of experience. While I've had apartment incalls as well-- nosy neighbors can wreak havoc at an apartment incall. I've seen it happen.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #35
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Yes. I CHOOSE. As in, I have a choice. There are so many who don't... so in that regard I find myself to be fortunate. I haven't made fun of your spelling, but you do write poorly.

There are women with Doctorate degrees who have chosen to work in this industry. It is lucrative and depending on your other pursuits, it can provide a lot of free time.

The original point is that when I travel, I prefer to work in larger hotels, as the foot traffic tends to go unnoticed, as evidenced by my years of experience. While I've had apartment incalls as well-- nosy neighbors can wreak havoc at an apartment incall. I've seen it happen.
Who give a fuck.Get your ass on topic.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:38 PM   #36
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Who give a fuck.Get your ass on topic.
Pot, meet kettle. And I did reiterate my initial point, which was on topic.... the topic was about where you prefer to hobby.. when I tour, I prefer large, high traffic upscale hotels. I only hobby when I tour as I am not available at home.

When you become a mod, then you can tell me what to do when I post. Until then.... good luck.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:37 PM   #37
MsChayse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pot, meet kettle. And I did reiterate my initial point, which was on topic.... the topic was about where you prefer to hobby.. when I tour, I prefer large, high traffic upscale hotels. I only hobby when I tour as I am not available at home.

When you become a mod, then you can tell me what to do when I post. Until then.... good luck.
I am in total agreement with you. When I toured frequently I always stayed in larger hotels with high traffic making it easier to be invisible.
MsChayse is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 04:55 PM   #38
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

I never said I use my home.I said I knew professionals use their's home.You want to keep fighting about shit on board. Any locations low or high foot traffic draws attention in illegal business going in and out of locations..Hotels nosy staff calls police and watching guests in and out of hotel....All level prostitutes and clients and locations at risk illegal business.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #39
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am in total agreement with you. When I toured frequently I always stayed in larger hotels with high traffic making it easier to be invisible.
Yep. The point isn't to mitigate our risk as providers. We accept the risk when we decide to do this type of work. THe point is to mitigate the risk of our clients being seen. Much easier for them to blend in a busy location.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:43 PM   #40
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Yep. The point isn't to mitigate our risk as providers. We accept the risk when we decide to do this type of work. THe point is to mitigate the risk of our clients being seen. Much easier for them to blend in a busy location.
The other thing that helps mitigate risk is communication. It is easier for whomever is the "visitor" to know the key points about the hotel layout, if there is a preferred entrance to use, elevator, etc.

It also helps to be dressed appropriately--neither underdressed nor overdressed--which again requires communication in advance.

Communication is next to godliness--right up there with cleanliness.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 05:44 PM   #41
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

Traveling prostitute never at home.Why you keep saying not available at home? all level Hotels and homes get busted too.. I knew one professional(COCO) she turn her home into jungle room and bathroom into spa and front like sitting lounge..Solider walking around watching everything making sure everybody was safe and having fun..I miss her.She got lucky got out of business and married good man....
Old 11-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #42
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Not working when I'm home means I'm not available in the city I live in, not my actual house. I've never worked from my personal residence. Nothing wrong with working from your home, just my personal choice not to. When I WAS permanently based in Dallas, I had my home plus a seperate incall apartment.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:31 PM   #43
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Not working when I'm home means I'm not available in the city I live in, not my actual house. I've never worked from my personal residence. Nothing wrong with working from your home, just my personal choice not to. When I WAS permanently based in Dallas, I had my home plus a seperate incall apartment.
Traveling pro get two room a night.One to conduce business in and 2nd off clock..Business expense......All professionals use different incalls by choice....I don't travel alot.Regular job keep me closed to home....
Old 11-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #44
TomahawkChop69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Incall! I've done only one outcall, and that's because her debit card was "locked" for making too many purchases that day. I hated renting that room. I would make an exception if she was my ATF.
TomahawkChop69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 07:44 PM   #45
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
A) In my hometown
B) When traveling
C) Doesn't matter. When I'm horny I want it now wherever I am
C. I love playing in my base of the greater D.C. area but I to get around literally lol so I travel for some hanky panky at least 1x a month .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women