Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM   #31
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Bill Clinton's fame was attributed to the surplus he left behind when he left office. He was also successful in balancing the budget. Those accomplishments were certainly important. So important that no one cares anything about Clinton's short comings because the Clinton years for most Americans were the best. But Bill did have a dark side especially during his years as Arkansas Governor and he toted that with him to the White House. When I say dark side, I mean real dark, just sit back and think of the worst things a person can do and get himself into Bill's been there and done it.

Jim
I don't think you will find any politician out there that doesn't have a real dark side.
I thought NJ Christy may be a viable candidate. After the bridge incident and his staff going different directions with it I am unsure.
In reality I did vote for Obama because McCane left his maverick position to sway more R's to vote for him. As a vet I liked his stance and believed he would do the job. And Palin scared the hell out of me. A bitch without a brain!! A smarter thing would have stay in middle and pick up D votes he would still get the R vote anyway.
2012 I did go for Romney for a number of reasons. I started to see through Obama and didn't like what I saw.
Bill did a great job and left the country in better shape than when bush left. And I do think Hilary had more saw in Bills decisions.
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:10 AM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
I don't think you will find any politician out there that doesn't have a real dark side.
I thought NJ Christy may be a viable candidate. After the bridge incident and his staff going different directions with it I am unsure.
In reality I did vote for Obama because McCane left his maverick position to sway more R's to vote for him. As a vet I liked his stance and believed he would do the job. And Palin scared the hell out of me. A bitch without a brain!! A smarter thing would have stay in middle and pick up D votes he would still get the R vote anyway.
2012 I did go for Romney for a number of reasons. I started to see through Obama and didn't like what I saw.
Bill did a great job and left the country in better shape than when bush left. And I do think Hilary had more saw in Bills decisions.
I don't think we should accept any president who has lived his life in a shady manner involving himself in criminal activity and benefiting from it at the expense of the populous. That's what I meant by dark. Apparently you don't know what is meant by a dark side when you mention Chris Christy and the Bridge incident. Without getting to detailed you can track The Clinton's dark side from Arkansas to Washington to South America.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I don't think we should accept any president who has lived his life in a shady manner... Apparently you don't know what is meant by a dark side...
Mojo,

I thought I was familiar with most of Bubba's sexcapades... Are there more out there? By all means, spill the beans... don't just hint about a "dark side"... give us details... Inquiring minds want to know!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I never said Hildabeast would do a damn thing, I said she would win and theres nothing the fucking republicans can do about it

Well whaddaya know - even CBJackass now refers to her as "Hildabeast"...

Here is how one well-known feminist views Hildabeast:

Camille Paglia, from an interview with Salon.com.

Q: Any hopes, fears or predictions for the presidential elections in 2016?

A: As a registered Democrat, I am praying for a credible presidential candidate to emerge from the younger tier of politicians in their late 40s. A governor with executive experience would be ideal. It's time to put my baby-boom generation out to pasture! We've had our day and managed to muck up a hell of a lot.

It remains baffling how anyone would think that Hillary Clinton is our party's best chance. She has more sooty baggage than a 90-car freight train. And what exactly has she ever accomplished—beyond bullishly covering for her philandering husband? She's certainly busy, busy and ever on the move—with the tunnel-vision workaholism of someone trying to blot out uncomfortable private thoughts.

I for one think it was a very big deal that our ambassador was murdered in Benghazi. In saying "I take responsibility" for it as secretary of state, Hillary should have resigned immediately. The weak response by the Obama administration to that tragedy has given a huge opening to Republicans in the next presidential election. The impression has been amply given that Benghazi was treated as a public relations matter to massage rather than as the major and outrageous attack on the U.S. that it was.

Throughout history, ambassadors have always been symbolic incarnations of the sovereignty of their nations and the dignity of their leaders. It's even a key motif in "King Lear." As far as I'm concerned, Hillary disqualified herself for the presidency in that fist-pounding moment at a congressional hearing when she said, "What difference does it make what we knew and when we knew it, Senator?" Democrats have got to shake off the Clinton albatross and find new blood.

"She has more sooty baggage than a 90-car freight train..." LOL!
Old 04-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Mojo,

I thought I was familiar with most of Bubba's sexcapades... Are there more out there? By all means, spill the beans... don't just hint about a "dark side"... give us details... Inquiring minds want to know!
Iam not referring to his sexcapades, besides they were conveniently used as distractions for the most part.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:40 AM   #36
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Iam not referring to his sexcapades, besides they were conveniently used as distractions for the most part.
Distractions from what? No one knows wtf you are talking about...
Old 04-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A added note about Hillary. I said before that when it came to being a Demagogue, she was not in President Obama's league.

But there is one important factor she beats him at, or is at least his equal. Lying. The bitch will lie when the truth would be better. I guess she just can't help it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

she can't help being elected President either

LOL
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:42 PM   #39
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
she can't help being elected President either

LOL
That says a lot about the country.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That says a lot about the country.

says even more about the weak ass Republicans
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:43 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is something about the Clintons that make the wingers piss their panties.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There is something about the Clintons that make the wingers piss their panties.
If you think the Wing Nuts are going to "piss their panties" in 2016 when Hillary gets elected POTUS.

Just imagine their reaction when Michelle O. becomes Hillary's successor in 2024!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Just imagine their reaction when Michelle O. becomes Hillary's successor in 2024!
Yeh, ugly begets more ugly.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #44
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Figured you were dumb enough to believe what you posted, especially since you're dumb enough to ignore the studies and polls that show it's Odumbo who carried the uneducated voters.
Once again you prove my point. I shouldn't condemn the whole Tea Party. I'm just basing my reply on the supporters on this forum who seem to be the uneducated and stupid.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle View Post
Once again you prove my point. I shouldn't condemn the whole Tea Party. I'm just basing my reply on the supporters on this forum who seem to be the uneducated and stupid.
Once again you prove your stupidity by doubling-down on stupid and ignoring the studies that prove you are a bona fide idiot.

Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated

"Tea Party supporters are wealthier and more well-educated than the general public ... according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll."
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us...poll.html?_r=0

"The "science comprehension" measure is a composite of 11 items from the National Science Foundation's "Science Indicators" battery, the standard measure of "science literacy" used in public opinion studies (including comparative ones), plus 10 items from an extended version of the Cognitive Reflection Test, which is normally considered the best measure of the disposition to engage in conscious, effortful information processing ("System 2") as opposed to intuitive, heuristic processing ("System 1").

"The items scale well together (α= 0.81) and can be understood to measure a disposition that combines substantive science knowledge with a disposition to use critical reasoning skills of the sort necessary to make valid inferences from observation.

"[I]dentifying with the Tea Party correlates positively (r = 0.05, p = 0.05) with scores on the science comprehension measure."
http://www.culturalcognition.net/blo...=true#comments

Yale Professor 'Embarrassed' to Discover Tea Party Members are Scientifically Literate

October 17, 2013 - 1:42 PM
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-v....XVl6UaAV.dpuf
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women