Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #31
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

WANT TO SEE THIS BOARD GROW?

Ad on ASPD and other sites:

We now offer Cutting Edge technology by allowing members to post RFP's. (Request For Pussy). Post an ad on what you want and the price you want to pay, and sit back and wait for the Email to come flying in. All pricing is confidential.

Didn't someone once say that there were some legal issues in trying to match people up this way. I believe one issue was it had to be done privately and no responses on the board. In other words any response to the RFP had to be done offline. You could not post a response....and possibly even PM one due to racketeering laws and websites?
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #32
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Didn't someone once say that there were some legal issues in trying to match people up this way.
Shit, even having this board could be construed as aiding and abetting. How would an RFP be any different from the ads already placed on here. If the owners are worried, use a server in Canada or Panama.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #33
Justaroadwarrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default RFP Downside...

Like the concept...only drawback would be meeting justa one of the ladies that responded. I'd most likely end up visiting several of the ladies due to their love and devotion shown to me in their response. Talk about being a kid in the candy store....ladies viaing for my attention!
Justaroadwarrior is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #34
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
WANT TO SEE THIS BOARD GROW?

Ad on ASPD and other sites:

We now offer Cutting Edge technology by allowing members to post RFP's. (Request For Pussy). Post an ad on what you want and the price you want to pay, and sit back and wait for the Email to come flying in. All pricing is confidential.

Didn't someone once say that there were some legal issues in trying to match people up this way. I believe one issue was it had to be done privately and no responses on the board. In other words any response to the RFP had to be done offline. You could not post a response....and possibly even PM one due to racketeering laws and websites?
This is an incredible idea and I agree with IT that it would draw a considerable interest to this site. But one word of caution - by putting a price in the RFP that would be considered soliciting. Leave the price out and let the girls respond with what price they are willing to accept. If questioned I could just say, "but officer, I never considered offerring to PAY for sexual services. That would be illegal. I just made a request for a date and described what type of girl that I like."
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #35
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Illegal, wait a minute, are you telling me some of this stuff is true? I thought this was all figments of our imagination. I guess I need to read more about this.

Damn, another bubble burst!
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 AM   #36
FlyingGorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I applaud the idea as an OPTION (remember, nobody's forcing either side to switch here, you can happily stay with the old ways). I suspect that part of the reason we're not seeing a lot of response from the ladies is because as Becky pointed out, this might most likely benefit the UTR crowd. They aren't responding because, well, they're UTR. When business gets lean for them, what are their options for drumming up new business? Cold calling? Now THERE'S a business model that doesn't fit well with this business. Okay, maybe it works for The Cathy, but she's a special case.

If this does get implemented, though, can we please use a different acronym? I have too much intersection of my hobby life and my business life as it is, I don't want to have to go through business meetings all the time with the term 'Request For Pussy' inserting itself into my mind every other sentence. Sooner or later I might slip and say it out loud, and let me tell you, that'll cause some loss of business.
FlyingGorilla is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #37
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Pricing information would often be done secondarily in a FRQ (Request for Quote), after the proposal phase where you define the project and request. At least that's how it's often handled in my business.

Either that or pricing is provided as part of the proposal, but not specified by the requesting entity.
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #38
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know what the general board as a whole thinks about this, but I'm going to try this the next time I want to seek some adventure and a chance to meet a new friend. I don't have the time right now and my "dance card" is full for the moment, but I'm going to work on writing up my "proposal" and within 2-3 weeks I'll put it up and see what kind of response that I get.

I think one negative aspect of this might simply be the lesser degree of participation by the girls on this board. I'm not saying that the girls on this board don't participate. I'm saying that a lot of the girls that might be interested in this type of request are UTR and as a result might not even know about this board. Even with the girls that are registered I see a lot of those girls posting ads that never comment on any discussion threads. So I think there are more than a few girls that have some kind of "manager" that is placing ads for them. Ever noticed how similiar the ads are that some girls have to each other and then notice how infrequently (if ever) those girls post in discussions? So I'm afraid that if I do post something that many girls won't ever see it because either they are not on this board, don't read the discussions because they are not actually the ones posting their ads or even if they do post their own ads they don't have time to look at the forums.

But I'm willing to give it a shot, so I'll start working on putting into words what I want and I'll see what happens.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #39
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Keep us informed travelling_man, I am interested to see how this works out.
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:17 PM   #40
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Evidently the idea is already in use to our north, but under differentt market conditions. The text below is from the HDH forum of the big board.

A Toronto Agency has announced it will implement competitive bidding for certain ladies at certain times. Presumably they believe there is price opportunity for the busier times.

Do you think it will work?

From the site (I removed the name of the agency):

BID PROCESS
Over the past few years we have taken some hits over new ideas, such as:
Must have a cell phone and the use of hotels for incall. We even took criticism over email and text messages lists. Now it seems that everyone is doing as we do.

So, here we go again.
We will start a process of booking, by BID. Thats right. In a few weeks you will have to enter a bidding process to book with certain girls at certain times of the day.

This process will be gradually implemented for all the girls at all times of the day. Booking will be as easy as ever, but you will need a text ready phone.

Thanks for all your support.
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #41
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

This sure would save some time for us men. Some of us are quite picky in our True GFE needs. I'd save a tremendous amount of time, disappointment and hobby budget if I could state what I desired and receive a response from those women who honestly provided what I sought. My fear would be that there would be a number of posers.

I think every good idea is best tested under fire. Give it a shot and let's see what happens.
guest83109 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women