Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #31
Guest102215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sensual*Cindy View Post
To entertain such a childish post is typically beyond me. The hobbyist who insists upon bringing this drama and damaging my name is not even worth mentioning. I have very good reviews by REPUTABLE reviewers.

Facts that actually matter:

-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

*Sensual*Cindy
Actually this is where the communication should've stopped.

(You) I'm sorry cage I'm not prepared today for a bng. Can we reschedule?
(Cage) damn! I guess so Cindy, I jus couldn't wait to rub my little pickle on those luscious lips of yours.

The end!
Guest102215 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #32
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm thinkin' this thread is gonna cost somebody a WHOLE lot more than a hundred bucks.

Queue the "any pub is good pub" brigade....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #33
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

ok...i have seen cindy once. Had a fantastic time. IJS
motor is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:35 PM   #34
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Fletch I didn't know you were gay......................
good one bestman/tara... however notice i didn't say that i was trying to schedule with cage, i asked if he tried to schedule with you. as you seem to know his negotiation tactics, more than a normal hobbyist would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You better get in line, fletch is in demand.
thanks for the shout out pyramider, unfortunately my hobby phone has yet to ring off the hook....maybe i should steer clear of these drama threads...don't know. lol

to the op, i am sure she could be a good time, sorry that there was confusion in this appt.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #35
Natalie Allure
Account Disabled

User ID: 207087
My ECCIE Reviews

Also a review and thread is only as good as the person writing it. In the hobbyist previous thread accusing me they start off lying stating that they were working from home that day and were then called backed into work with no lunch. This does not make sense. Simple context clues of exaggeration, drama, and lies.
Natalie Allure is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #36
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

Silly me. Since you said "I listen to people for a living and ... I write a lot of their stuff", well, you figure out what you said. I don't know. Just seemed to me that you were doing your best to insult folks (the Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha thing is really silly) and the language you used was so poor it didn't make any sense to me ... since you "write a lot of their stuff".

But not to worry. I'm just another guy. Different strokes for different folks.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:48 PM   #37
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Then stroke on my good man, stroke on
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:24 AM   #38
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Then stroke on my good man, stroke on
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
Silly me. Since you said "I listen to people for a living and ... I write a lot of their stuff", well, you figure out what you said. I don't know. Just seemed to me that you were doing your best to insult folks (the Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha thing is really silly) and the language you used was so poor it didn't make any sense to me ... since you "write a lot of their stuff".

But not to worry. I'm just another guy. Different strokes for different folks.
Against all that I hold holy and sacred (and because it's 4:17am and I can't go back to sleep), I'm going to contribute to the off-topic comments in this thread:

I'm with you on this one l2l - when someone claims that he "writes a lot of their stuff", the clear implication is that he has a better command of the English language than the people he "listens to for a living."

I pity the recipients of his correspondence...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:23 AM   #39
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

This is just pathetic, No it doesn't have any thing to do with the command of the English language. Again this proves my point, people just pick and choose what to read and don't read in context or the whole thread. If you read my statement in context as it was written, you would have noticed that I then said based on how much I read what people write, you can tell someone's emotions from their writing. How the two of you equated that statement to mean that I write for a living or I am an English professor with a command of the English language is beyond me haha suckers looking for drama. Look somewhere else, sadly I won't engage you any more as it seems active reading isn't your strong suit.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:32 AM   #40
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is just pathetic, No it doesn't have any thing to do with the command of the English language. Again this proves my point, people just pick and choose what to read and don't read in context or the whole thread. If you read my statement in context as it was written, you would have noticed that I then said based on how much I read what people write, you can tell someone's emotions from their writing. How the two of you equated that statement to mean that I write for a living or I am an English professor with a command of the English language is beyond me haha suckers looking for drama. Look somewhere else, sadly I won't engage you any more as it seems active reading isn't your strong suit.
I greatly appreciate your not responding to my posts. You might try not responding to others as well. Your reading skills seen to be no better than your writing or cognitive ones.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:06 AM   #41
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Drama haha ok , i didn't respond to you because you are just seeking drama and if I start responding directly to you which is what you so wanted, I will definitely not say anything nice. Enjoy the rest of your day. My conversation with you has sadly drawn to a conclusion. There is no point, again enjoy your day.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:25 AM   #42
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Drama haha ok , i didn't respond to you because you are just seeking drama and if I start responding directly to you which is what you so wanted, I will definitely not say anything nice. Enjoy the rest of your day. My conversation with you has sadly drawn to a conclusion. There is no point, again enjoy your day.
One of my favorite quotes is: "From the moment you awake, devote yourself to the perfection of whatever you pursue." When I do that, I do enjoy my day.

Hope you enjoy yours as well.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:59 AM   #43
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Guys...ok...I wasnt going to comment on this thread but after reading them all I had too. I agree with LA. This matter should be handled by the 2 parties involved. We (the guys) are the only ones who is commenting on this damn thread. I mean think about it...All of the other providers have YET to even voice their opinion on this matter between Cindy & Cage. Don't that stike u as odd since I mean this is a form design for INFORMATION PURPOSES? This is straight up bullish guys... Cindy & Cage...please go have lunch somewhere and iron out YALL differences. If yall agree to have a makeup session...GREAT...if Yall agree to disagree and move on GREAT. A simple solution for a fucked up situation...
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:20 AM   #44
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
As much WKing as you're doing before even meeting her, I hope she's offering you a big discount.
Le promotional save... (aka pimpering)

lol
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:05 AM   #45
TheAngryHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_jEryyND8
TheAngryHobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women