Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-01-2019, 07:48 PM   #31
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Yeah - I probably should have said "bring the kool kids back and get rid of the jerks".
Old 04-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #32
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
FM.....while I appreciate your attempt. the problem may be a little deeper than you think. Until it's fixed.....one person coming in here and telling everyone what should be done won't work.
I think Houston is short on mods and that's why they have a problem herding all the different personalities.

It's just steadily gotten out of control
With much respect tb2. The problem is much deeper than being short on mods..
Old 04-01-2019, 08:59 PM   #33
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I realize that Winn
Old 04-01-2019, 08:59 PM   #34
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Houston Coed is what you make it

-People literally avoid meaningful threads to post in shitty threads,only to complain about how shitty those threads are

-Posters from other cities nobody cares about,spend all day in Houston Coed, stalking other men and seeking out drama, instead of creating fun threads where they live

-Whenever a poster starts a meaningful thread,it gets ignored because it's too boring
Folks would rather post in a shine's thread to say some bs they wouldn't say to his face

-Dorian still being allowed to run wild stalking and insulting members

-You can't argue with s hooker without being accused of bashing her
But it's okay for hookers to make false allegations against clients

-Banned and shitty posters who got ran off, coming back under new handles trying to be taken seriously

And you guys actually engage these jokers
If you're not busy trying to create fun threads while ignoring trolls, you're part of the problem

A lot of members have stopped posting in coed,but the content is pretty tame compared to what was being posted a few years back
We had way more shitty posters back then and they didn't get pointed for half of the shit they posted
G.S/DH/W.U/WTF's favorite word was Whore..go figure

Try treating coed threads like provider ads.. ignore the ones you
don't like

Be the change you want to see
Old 04-02-2019, 03:26 AM   #35
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
You are right FM,
Go back a couple of years and you will see it wasn't like this at all. There was a little fucking around but nothing like now.
It didn't happen over night. It took about 2 to 3 years to get like this.
3 years ago there was no racebaiting and there was no political bullshit here in co-ed.
Think about that
True. I honestly believe what you said is true and myself have fallen into the mess. I am far from perfect but, I pay attention and respect the mods we have left. Not to mention the sponsors that are left after all the changes. Things happen, ppl have spats. No need to keep it up. I personally wont be going back & forth with a argument that is irrelevant ... especially with gents who have 0 intel on anything/situations with Jess because they have been basically shut down on the sites that don't allow women to be disrespected.

Got to remember this is really the only outlet left for some people to voice their opinions about others. ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN. So, they use it to their full advantage. A person can never have met you and come here and bash you. Is it okay? NO. Have I fallen into the bait , oh yes.

I have enjoyed the new threads that have been started for everyone to comment on in the past two days! There is hope for the co-ed. Just give it time... maybe when the name calling/bashing/false accusations ect stops, that will be a start? Hopefully.
Like I said, just give it time. Everything is a work in progress !
Old 04-02-2019, 07:38 AM   #36
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Right this minute I think we have a good chance for change.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The only people that hate are the no lifers or those that live wake and breath this site. Those addicted to a cult of personality...im guessing they know who they are. I enjoy the Forum just the way it is. I wish they'd give me more leeway to enjoy myself. I've probably been pointed more than a game of dice ...if I had to guess I'd say 125 points over a 6 month span. I get close to banishment and then God looks out for me. But I dont consider it hate...I'm love by the way...I love all people...except extreme politicers.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:38 PM   #38
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The only people that hate are the no lifers or those that live wake and breath this site. Those addicted to a cult of personality...im guessing they know who they are. I enjoy the Forum just the way it is. I wish they'd give me more leeway to enjoy myself. I've probably been pointed more than a game of dice ...if I had to guess I'd say 125 points over a 6 month span. I get close to banishment and then God looks out for me. But I dont consider it hate...I'm love by the way...I love all people...except extreme politicers.
B/S. 25 points get you a vacation and it takes 6 months for any point to expire. Seeing that most bans are 90 days.....Yeah b/s!!
Old 04-02-2019, 03:41 PM   #39
tbone2u
Account Disabled

He's close now Winn. God forbid he gets more.
Why do you think he's planning his trip?
Old 04-02-2019, 03:42 PM   #40
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
Houston Coed is what you make it

-People literally avoid meaningful threads to post in shitty threads,only to complain about how shitty those threads are

-Posters from other cities nobody cares about,spend all day in Houston Coed, stalking other men and seeking out drama, instead of creating fun threads where they live

-Whenever a poster starts a meaningful thread,it gets ignored because it's too boring
Folks would rather post in a shine's thread to say some bs they wouldn't say to his face

-Dorian still being allowed to run wild stalking and insulting members

-You can't argue with s hooker without being accused of bashing her
But it's okay for hookers to make false allegations against clients

-Banned and shitty posters who got ran off, coming back under new handles trying to be taken seriously

And you guys actually engage these jokers
If you're not busy trying to create fun threads while ignoring trolls, you're part of the problem

A lot of members have stopped posting in coed,but the content is pretty tame compared to what was being posted a few years back
We had way more shitty posters back then and they didn't get pointed for half of the shit they posted
G.S/DH/W.U/WTF's favorite word was Whore..go figure

Try treating coed threads like provider ads.. ignore the ones you
don't like

Be the change you want to see
Yet you post in Dallas and stalk certain providers! Race bait and post many rude insulting remarks!
But the best is when YOU play the victim and now the innocent poster! I call b/s on your post and its intent!
Old 04-02-2019, 06:10 PM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

No one is looking out for you least of all God. WD has it right. It's impossible to accumulate 125 points in 6 months...at least on one handle...Do you have more than one? 125 points would be roughly 5 handles, Allwould have been banned at some point.

You've accumulated some points on this handle though which is why you've attempted to mask your stripes. I suspect you are close since it's eating at you not to be able to stir some shit in the age thread. Are you little irked or big irked?

Funny thing is that by your own admission in other threads your persona is what it is, basically you couldn't have a second persona or change your stripes if you wanted to. You're too damn honest about who you are. I call bullshit!

Don't you have a plane, or better yet, a slow boat to catch?
Old 04-02-2019, 06:11 PM   #42
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

damn 404 errors
Old 04-02-2019, 06:29 PM   #43
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

SC,
I assume you include yourself when you say “The only people that hate are the no lifers or those that live wake and breath this site.” You have 7,100 posts since your join date of June 2016. That’s 209 posts monthly (34 months x 209). It looks like you live, breath, eat and sleep on this site.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:43 PM   #44
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
SC,
I assume you include yourself when you say “The only people that hate are the no lifers or those that live wake and breath this site.” You have 7,100 posts since your join date of June 2016. That’s 209 posts monthly (34 months x 209). It looks like you live, breath, eat and sleep on this site.

Hell that's half my total posts in less than a third of the time.

How in the fuck can someone post that much and not add anything of value?
Better question perhaps is why would they?
Old 04-02-2019, 06:46 PM   #45
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Of course I dont include myself...and of course I know people try to make superfluous claims about SC's posting habits and style. Fact is it takes me 20 seconds to post what it may take ypu 10 - 20 mins...but the real separator is that you guys are totally 100% overly emotional about the bs on this site whereas I dont give a fuck. Yall live eat and breathe SC even when yall arent on this muthafucker...and for those exhibiting such behavior they're categorized as no lifers. I don't fall into that category. I don't whine and complain daily and to mods about threads and posts..none of it means a dam thing to me. It seems to mean the world to you guys. That's the difference. I dont get why yall are so emotionally invested in how people post as long as you arent being hurt in any way. If you feel odd topic and bs threads are hurting you then there's something that just ain't right. ;-)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women