Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You have no earthly idea about my spirituality OR my faith, Torquemada! That said, I deeply resent your implication that I or any other of us sinners are any less a man of God than you.

Granted, I don't hate as many people as vocally or zealously as you (or your yappy lap dogs) do, but I'm really beginning to hate the tone of the ungodly bullshit in this forum.
Maybe you would be happier if you left the forum and never came back. I think I could live with that.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #32
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no earthly idea about my spirituality OR my faith, Torquemada! That said, I deeply resent your implication that I or any other of us sinners are any less a man of God than you.

Granted, I don't hate as many people as vocally or zealously as you (or your yappy lap dogs) do, but I'm really beginning to hate the tone of the ungodly bullshit in this forum.
Let me guess, you're an Orthodox Nutjob. Am I close?
Old 08-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Until they grant ECCIE whackos electoral votes, it really won't matter how many of you reactionaries there are out there, will it?

And yes, the Ozombies will rise. And you will have to live in the land of the unstupid. Can you dig it?
Fuck you Olizzie, Us Warroirs survive...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVCe...eature=related
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Fuck you Olizzie, Us Warroirs survive...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVCe...eature=related
And when did you defend our freedom, squeeze dick? In fact, when did you pass your US Citizenship test? Don't fucking respond until you post a copy of your afterbirth certificate.

Let's see, in this thread, I've had my faith questioned, been told to leave this forum so you mouth breathing Neanderthals can keep spouting unamerican shit and taken a shot at my status as a US war vet.

You fuckers need to get a job, pay your taxes and get over it. Or, you can move to Germany.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

god will take the high road,so that leaves out either party...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

What does God's voice sound like anyway?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
And when did you defend our freedom, squeeze dick? In fact, when did you pass your US Citizenship test? Don't fucking respond until you post a copy of your afterbirth certificate.

Let's see, in this thread, I've had my faith questioned, been told to leave this forum so you mouth breathing Neanderthals can keep spouting unamerican shit and taken a shot at my status as a US war vet.

You fuckers need to get a job, pay your taxes and get over it. Or, you can move to Germany.
I think we're overreacting a bit much, aren't we? You are free to worship whoever, however, ifever you choose. I don't think any of us care.

I started this thread for fun, because I thought it was funny having the two sides demanding their god punish the other god. I underestimated you guys. When I start a thread to piss people off, you generally know it. This wasn't one of them. But it worked anyway.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think we're overreacting a bit much, aren't we? You are free to worship whoever, however, ifever you choose. I don't think any of us care.

I started this thread for fun, because I thought it was funny having the two sides demanding their god punish the other god. I underestimated you guys. When I start a thread to piss people off, you generally know it. This wasn't one of them. But it worked anyway.
I get that COG. But you were the one who got his back up about God. Last time I talked with him he told me GW Bush was a dipshit and Joe Bloe needed to review a hooker to two.

I'm down with freedom. I answered the call in 1971. God will know me by name when we meet face to face. I hear he likes jazz... intelligent intelligence.

Guess you're up shit creek.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
What does God's voice sound like anyway?
That's a question for GW Bush or Michele Bachman ... Or the no pussy reviewing dudes who post hundreds of times a day in this forum...

Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think you were the one upset at the ungodly tone, Assup, not me. I thought you were taking it too seriously. If I was wrong, sorry, dude.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well I don't have 100000 posts but I do have a sense of humor.

However, I am a Texan, which carries with it certain intellectual equity that you heathen fookairs may never understand. COG, please explain to sloe joe. I'm convinced he's a tad slower than the rest of us, even if he does live in Houston (I'm guessing Northshore).
Old 08-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OH Yeah. To quote Frank Zappa: Jesus thinks you're a JERK!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think Frank was talking to you, but either way, God Bless You!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I don't have 100000 posts but I do have a sense of humor.

However, I am a Texan, which carries with it certain intellectual equity that you heathen fookairs may never understand. COG, please explain to sloe joe. I'm convinced he's a tad slower than the rest of us, even if he does live in Houston (I'm guessing Northshore).
I'm guessing you did way too much acid.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #45
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default Just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I think I read someplace that the Jews are God's chosen people. I'm pretty sure the child raping Muslims aren't.
Regarding the statement about Jews being God's chosen people....I'm betting that was written by a Jew, lol

Regarding that all Muslims are child rapers, that was written by an idiot
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women