Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-25-2010, 08:15 AM   #31
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

She read these and if anyone has any more suggestions that would be great.

My suggestion to her was to hone her instincts very well and find out what the OP wants or needs without really asking. Reading body language, reading what they are like online...As someone once told me what makes us "good" is being instinctive and learning to be a psychologist and figure out what will make the session good to the OP as everyone is different. The secret is finding out what "good " is to the OP. It could be a slap in the face to one or a kiss on the cheek to another. Take the information they decide to give you and QUICKLY decide how they are to be treated during the session. Do they need affection from lack of social interaction? Do they hold a powerful position and need to submit? Did they just go through a rough divorce and need their ego to be built up again from the woman that took their masculinity away? I was taught this by someone and it has benefited me. I read many books on body language, and psychology to try to get better at what I am. Knowing what they are looking for before they even realize they are looking for it, is the real key to this for me. They are here for a reason, it's up to us to find out why....That's my secret to being a good provider and I am still learning as I go. Made a few mistakes along the way but like everything we learn.

For Jasmina she has barely started the GFE thing so she is not to that level yet. She will be but like everything in life, we learn...Thank you all who have given us good advise and I hope you keep it coming for her to read. Happy turkey day.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #32
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I pride myself on many things... I feel that if you are offering something... you should make sure you KNOW what you are offering. GFE has become a Sales Point to many ladies....but few consider WHAT GFE is... GFE is most commonly described as a Girlfriend Experience. the next thing in my mind is... what do you do with your girlfriend?? How do you respond to her... how does she respond to her Boyfriend?? To me a Girlfriend Experience is all eyes on YOU...

When you come to my door, Im ready and waiting... Im Hungry... not all about the extra-curricular, though thats a NICE bonus... but Im Hungry for YOU... for your company, for your kiss, for your conversation, for your laughter, for your time.. for YOU.... to me, a Girlfriend after a long day is simply hungry to relax with her sweetheart... she knows you, shes comfortable with you... shes been expecting you and wants to please you... just as you do her.

When my arms wrap around your neck... thats it. Your Mine and Im yours... Im not worried about anything else, and shouldnt have to worry about anything other than YOU. thats what envelopes and tables are for. You come in, kisses and pleasantries, you put your keys, phone, envelope, etc. on the table and my arms are around you my lips pressed hungrily to yours as I snuggle close to you and ask you how your day was or what your plans for the day are... we chat, we take our time and we enjoy one another... THATs a GFE to me. All the rest should fall naturally into the Experience...

my favourite type of experience is a GFE with PSE highlights.... there is NOTHING more sexy to me than when two people click so well that GFE just HAPPENS... and PSE comes in for a visit to Adult Mutual Extracurricular fun... Natural Chemistry ROCKs... but mix it with the right BF/GF.... and Life doesnt GET any better.

~Fox
Old 11-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

BDS "gets it" people!! Did you see that post?? If I could I would blow off thanksgiving to go see you Babydoll lol

That is how you make someone forget it's a session Jasmina right there.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #34
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote--
It's simple. Just look at the definition of GFE....girl friend experience. Do whatever is necessary to make the client feel like you are his girlfriend. The difficult part is that it means different things to diffferent people. To some it means LFK or DFK. To others it might mean cuddling before or after. And to alot here it means BBBJ.

AMEN!!!

Babydoll is so right!!

My answer is be yourself.......make a connection and let what happens happen naturally...and MOST important...HAVE FUN!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #35
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Really and truly it's up to the men to research a provider to see if she offers the things that he considers a girlfriend experience. Personally I don't know why a provider advertises GFE if she isn't willing to offer a wide and I mean a wide variety of activities to cater to many different clients who no doubt have their own definition of GFE. When a provider post an ad that says she offers GFE with a limited menu then she is looking for s targeted client base and that is what most guys don't like because to the guys GFE means ect. ect... I wouldn't even bother saying GFE and just list what you are comfortable with and be done with it.

That in my opinion would end the whole GFE crap.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #36
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

BDS, what exactly are PSE highlights?? Sounds fun.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:47 AM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
Can't wait to read that response lol
Old 11-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #38
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

PSE is a notch above GFE

In my case and my case alone

I only offer PSE to those that i wish were my man but I KNOW THEY COULD NEVER BE!!!

My definition of PSE is for my and my PSE/BF to know.....NO-ONE ELSE
Old 11-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #39
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Can't wait to read that response lol

MMMMMMM no comment, but MMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #40
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcoop361 View Post
MMMMMMM no comment, but MMMMMMMMMMMM

lmao
Old 11-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #41
AshrDashr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

BDS hit the nail on the head.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #42
aboveitall
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Jackie S and BDS have very good points. Basically GFE means to me is the second I walk through the door you MUST have me. You CAN'T wait to get your hands on me. YOU make me feel desireable and want to please me. And I do my damnedest to reciprocate. When your laying on the bed and you or he needs a break between rounds, don't lay an arms length away. He wants to caress that softy silky skin of yours. Snuggle up next to him as if its 5 below and you need his body to stay alive. I'm sure I could go on but there's a lot of good suggestions already. Good enough advice?
Old 11-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #43
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Bravo BDS. I have been pleasantly surprised by you of late and extremely desirable. Does not hurt that you have some very hot current pictures posted as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
I pride myself on many things... I feel that if you are offering something... you should make sure you KNOW what you are offering. GFE has become a Sales Point to many ladies....but few consider WHAT GFE is... GFE is most commonly described as a Girlfriend Experience. the next thing in my mind is... what do you do with your girlfriend?? How do you respond to her... how does she respond to her Boyfriend?? To me a Girlfriend Experience is all eyes on YOU...

When you come to my door, Im ready and waiting... Im Hungry... not all about the extra-curricular, though thats a NICE bonus... but Im Hungry for YOU... for your company, for your kiss, for your conversation, for your laughter, for your time.. for YOU.... to me, a Girlfriend after a long day is simply hungry to relax with her sweetheart... she knows you, shes comfortable with you... shes been expecting you and wants to please you... just as you do her.

When my arms wrap around your neck... thats it. Your Mine and Im yours... Im not worried about anything else, and shouldnt have to worry about anything other than YOU. thats what envelopes and tables are for. You come in, kisses and pleasantries, you put your keys, phone, envelope, etc. on the table and my arms are around you my lips pressed hungrily to yours as I snuggle close to you and ask you how your day was or what your plans for the day are... we chat, we take our time and we enjoy one another... THATs a GFE to me. All the rest should fall naturally into the Experience...

my favourite type of experience is a GFE with PSE highlights.... there is NOTHING more sexy to me than when two people click so well that GFE just HAPPENS... and PSE comes in for a visit to Adult Mutual Extracurricular fun... Natural Chemistry ROCKs... but mix it with the right BF/GF.... and Life doesnt GET any better.

~Fox
Old 11-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #44
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveitall View Post
Jackie S and BDS have very good points. Basically GFE means to me is the second I walk through the door you MUST have me. You CAN'T wait to get your hands on me. YOU make me feel desireable and want to please me. And I do my damnedest to reciprocate. When your laying on the bed and you or he needs a break between rounds, don't lay an arms length away. He wants to caress that softy silky skin of yours. Snuggle up next to him as if its 5 below and you need his body to stay alive. I'm sure I could go on but there's a lot of good suggestions already. Good enough advice?
Now that's an interesting post, gender confused much?

Old 11-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #45
aboveitall
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

? How so wayward? I was just describing how I expect the woman to behave towards me. Maybe reading a little too much into that friend.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women