Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70573
biomed161740
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48107
pyramider46370
bambino40918
CryptKicker37147
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #31
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Counter point: if my little Mr. Negative-Wanna be troll-110% dick self can come back & still pass screening, then anyone saying giving three (3) references is just lazy & entitled. If you honestly don't have three (3) give what you have. Explain why you only have X. Hen take it from there. Either she will or she won't. It's.... Not.... The.... End.... Of.... The.... World. You can search threads that tell you what to provide. Hell even ads know are basically holding you by the hand & walking you through the process

To answer the original question: I think everyone (guys & gals) have just become more selective [reads: timid] lately
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:47 PM   #32
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Saw a provider on OH2 last week and one on here this week, had a great with both ,and didn't need to furnish any references...I am going to put those two with my regulars and ride that wave into the sunset. Providers requiring 3 references will see the devil in church before they see me
JESSE JAMES is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:31 PM   #33
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
I think most ladies like myself have moved on to other platforms.

Still very few good gentleman here.
I agree
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:47 PM   #34
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Counter point: if my little Mr. Negative-Wanna be troll-110% dick self can come back & still pass screening, then anyone saying giving three (3) references is just lazy & entitled. If you honestly don't have three (3) give what you have. Explain why you only have X. Hen take it from there. Either she will or she won't. It's.... Not.... The.... End.... Of.... The.... World. You can search threads that tell you what to provide. Hell even ads know are basically holding you by the hand & walking you through the process

To answer the original question: I think everyone (guys & gals) have just become more selective [reads: timid] lately

Someone gets it ! LOL.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:22 PM   #35
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

Winner winner chicken dinner.

One thing that hasn’t changed here at all: guys complaining about screening.

As always: her pussy, her rules. There is no right to pussy. Either jump through her hoops, or go pull it from a bar, or go romance the ‘ol SO. Those are your choices. Complaining in Coed has never gotten anyone laid.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women