Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #31
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I posted two fucking links and there's many more out there referencing this corrupt administration to terrorism. If you're too fucked up in the head to put two and two together and realize that our Government is sustaining Terrorism then you need to get your useless fucking ass back to the V.A and get some fucking treatment. You're a rude, obnoxious know nothing fucking jackass. Like I said before do your own research.

Jim
You dumb fuck you posted two links from right wing websites who have an obvious bias. It would be as equivalent as me posting scandals about trump that I got from MSNBC or dirt I got on Hillary from Fox News. Both of those respective media outlets have obvious bias you idiot.
If I were to write an essay on blacks or minorities you think it would be wise to get my info or my sources from a white supremacist website? Or if I were going to write and essay on Jews in Israel should I trust a link from al jeezera as factual ? You need to put the booze down Jim.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:22 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I make my vote count unlike you and besides I have voted for more reublicans in my life than you have pal. You mentioned the other day that you have voted for libertarian candidates in the past few elections knowning that you are voting for a losing candidate. You basically been voting for losers all your life.

It will be a cold day in hell before I allow trump to win the presidency I rather eat a pile of horse shit than live with trump as president. Trump is a loose cannon if I ever seen one and I am not going to be sheep like the rest of you jack assess because he's a so called republican.

I have proved over and over that he's unqualified and the only reason you are voting for him is because he's a republican and nothing else. It's as absurd as a woman voting for Clinton only because she's a woman or blacks who only voted for Barry because he was black.

You can't with an honest conscious give me good reason why he is even qualified to hold the office.

Please tell me again Trumps political experience ? He's never held an elected office in his life, he's never got his hands dirty or worked hard in his life and somehow you think he's a good choice?

Honesty, I think trump is saying these outrageous things because he's trying to lose and he wants to make sure he loses. Have you heard his rhetoric in the past weeks? He said the election will be rigged which again should disqualify him - he also mention that he might lose and go on vacation. He doesn't take the Job seriously he's just enjoying this crap to soothe his enormous ego.
Just remember to vote November 6, 2016.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:25 AM   #33
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Show Up Early Nov 6th To Vote For Hillary

Hey Lube, I know it will be cold Nov 6th. But make sure you and all your intellectually and financially superior friends show up early Nov 6th to vote. If nobody is there just wait, they might be running a bit late. LOL

Quote:
You are a little pussy you are not on my level intellectually or financially. You are a scared man and I know you fear me you practically begged the mods to save your Ass. Tell everyone in this forum how you shitted in your pants in fear and you had to get the mods to save you. You Somalian jungle monkey!
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:26 AM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There is a huge difference between calling a person a recruiter for ISIS and saying that a person founded ISIS.
Not really. They're both hyperboles. Only difference is the MSM is ok with one hyperbole but all huffy and indignant about the other. They laugh and wink when hildebeest calls Trump an ISIS recruiter but then yell foul and take it literally and insist on fact-checking when Trump calls her and Odumbo ISIS founders. Their bias and hypocrisy is breathtaking. I enjoy watching Trump jerk them around. Even if he loses the election, he will have served a valuable public service by showing us in unmistakable terms with great clarity just how dishonest the media is.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:33 AM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

now regarding trump's claim, they did set the stage for isis and then tried to allow it leeway in order to use it for their own purposes which allowed it to coalesce and spread

totally correct
That is NOT what Trump said. He is now backing off the statement, after advice from the DNC I'm sure, but his original statement was loud and clear -- and wrong. As PolitiFact said, ISIS existed before Obama came into office.

"ISIS is honoring President Obama," he said. "He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS, okay? He is the founder. He founded ISIS. And I would say the cofounder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:36 AM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You dumb fuck you posted two links from right wing websites who have an obvious bias. It would be as equivalent as me posting scandals about trump that I got from MSNBC or dirt I got on Hillary from Fox News. Both of those respective media outlets have obvious bias you idiot.
If I were to write an essay on blacks or minorities you think it would be wise to get my info or my sources from a white supremacist website? Or if I were going to write and essay on Jews in Israel should I trust a link from al jeezera as factual ? You need to put the booze down Jim.
What a picky little fucker. You mean I have to post from a specific website? Come to grips with what's going on dumbass. Between Bush and Obama they've ruined the country and now they want Clinton to further that effort and you're all for it. How dam stupid can you possibly fucking be.

Jim

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...-group/5402881
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:37 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
He doesn't take the Job seriously he's just enjoying this crap to soothe his enormous ego.
I've reluctantly come to this conclusion.. regarding ISIS, the Man was unable to temper his blanket assertion.. Hugh Hewitt gave him a wide opening to clarify, tossed Trump a softball to allow him to re-define Founders of ISIS.. I honestly don't think Trump was able to.. he had the statement ingrained, and all he could do was repeat it.

I find it somewhat sad to see his campaign whittling away.. but I don't think he truly cares, so why should I? he must have been told over and over he needs to change direction, but he's too proud. short of a Massive October surprise, like Assange documents that destroy Clinton, I see Hillary coasting to a 10-12% margin of victory.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:40 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is NOT what Trump said. He is now backing off the statement, after advice from the DNC I'm sure, but his original statement was loud and clear -- and wrong. As PolitiFact said, ISIS existed before Obama came into office.

"ISIS is honoring President Obama," he said. "He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS, okay? He is the founder. He founded ISIS. And I would say the cofounder would be crooked Hillary Clinton."
You're a liar, speedy, and Odumbo did take full credit for and encouraged the "Arab Spring" that germinated ISIS, and Odumbo created the power vacuum in Iraq which allowed ISIS to thrive, you lying SOB.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:45 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Not really. They're both hyperboles. Only difference is the MSM is ok with one hyperbole but all huffy and indignant about the other. They laugh and wink when hildebeest calls Trump an ISIS recruiter but then yell foul and take it literally and insist on fact-checking when Trump calls her and Odumbo ISIS founders. Their bias and hypocrisy is breathtaking. I enjoy watching Trump jerk them around. Even if he loses the election, he will have served a valuable public service by showing us in unmistakable terms with great clarity just how dishonest the media is.
You are correct in that the Clinton claim that ISIS was using Trump for recruiting videos has been rated "False" by Politifact. But the issue was in fact addressed by the news media. Politicfact says both Trump AND Clinton lied.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #40
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just remember to vote November 6, 2016.
I haven't missed an election in the last 40 years are you just mad because you keep voting for losers? Like you I actually like Gary Johnson, but I know he doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning. I need a sure Hillary victory and then you will see the revolution form the GOP will rise again and we are not going to have members like yourself representing our party.

I tell you the truth guys like the CuteOldguy I B Hankering, Mojo, dalilama , Rey Leguna, IIF, Lexus lover and lust lad do and say the exact opposite of the true platform and principles of the Republican Party and think they are the better conservatives - you guys will have your day- Mark my words you guys have worn out your welcome and have shitted on the GOP and there will be no forgiveness just wait until 2020.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:58 AM   #41
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a liar, speedy, and Odumbo did take full credit for and encouraged the "Arab Spring" that germinated ISIS, and Odumbo created the power vacuum in Iraq which allowed ISIS to thrive, you lying SOB.
A quick review -- I can believe you or I can believe Politifact, a Pulitzer award winning group. Trump's statement was VERY clear.

"ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS, OK? He's the founder! He founded ISIS! And I would say the co-founder would be Crooked Hillary Clinton."

Today Trump is saying he was being sarcastic with his statement. Whatever. The point is that his original statement was totally false according to Politifact, not me. Do you understand I don't work for Politifact? If you want to argue that Obama in fact created a power vacuum during his Presidency, fine. To argue that he was the founder of ISIS is pure stupidity. Take the time to read below.

The creation of ISIS
Experts have repeatedly told us that the sources of ISIS are complex and interconnected.
But Trump’s provocative comment glosses over all of that nuance.
For starters, the terrorist group’s roots pre-date Obama’s presidency and Clinton’s role as secretary of state.

ISIS has used several names since 2004, when long-time Sunni extremist Abu Mus‘ab al-Zarqawi established al-Qaida in Iraq (AQI), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and more recently the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), according to the National Counterterrorism Center.
After he was killed in a 2006 U.S. airstrike, the group became the Islamic State of Iraq. In 2013, the group was referred to as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham and then just the Islamic State in 2014.

The most prominent leader of the group we now call ISIS has been Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who became the leader in 2010.

Democrats often blame President George W. Bush for the creation of ISIS, because al-Qaida flourished after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

But you could also argue Obama’s decision to leave Iraq after 2011 contributed to the security vacuum that gave ISIS the chance to put down roots and regroup.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:00 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't missed an election in the last 40 years are you just mad because you keep voting for losers? Like you I actually like Gary Johnson, but I know he doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning. I need a sure Hillary victory and then you will see the revolution form the GOP will rise again and we are not going to have members like yourself representing our party.

I tell you the truth guys like the CuteOldguy I B Hankering, Mojo, dalilama , Rey Leguna, IIF, Lexus lover and lust lad do and say the exact opposite of the true platform and principles of the Republican Party and think they are the better conservatives - you guys will have your day- Mark my words you guys have worn out your welcome and have shitted on the GOP and there will be no forgiveness just wait until 2020.
Luke, you're missing COG's point. Election day is NOVEMBER 8TH.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:10 AM   #43
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

its a literary device, hyperbole, that politfact wants to take literally for its skewed purposes

and you want to take their weak and fallacious opinion based on taking trump literally as truth
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A quick review -- I can believe you or I can believe Politifact, a Pulitzer award winning group. Trump's statement was VERY clear.

"ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS, OK? He's the founder! He founded ISIS! And I would say the co-founder would be Crooked Hillary Clinton."

Today Trump is saying he was being sarcastic with his statement. Whatever. The point is that his original statement was totally false according to Politifact, not me. Do you understand I don't work for Politifact? If you want to argue that Obama in fact created a power vacuum during his Presidency, fine. To argue that he was the founder of ISIS is pure stupidity. Take the time to read below.

The creation of ISIS
Experts have repeatedly told us that the sources of ISIS are complex and interconnected.
But Trump’s provocative comment glosses over all of that nuance.
For starters, the terrorist group’s roots pre-date Obama’s presidency and Clinton’s role as secretary of state.

ISIS has used several names since 2004, when long-time Sunni extremist Abu Mus‘ab al-Zarqawi established al-Qaida in Iraq (AQI), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and more recently the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), according to the National Counterterrorism Center.
After he was killed in a 2006 U.S. airstrike, the group became the Islamic State of Iraq. In 2013, the group was referred to as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham and then just the Islamic State in 2014.

The most prominent leader of the group we now call ISIS has been Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who became the leader in 2010.

Democrats often blame President George W. Bush for the creation of ISIS, because al-Qaida flourished after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

But you could also argue Obama’s decision to leave Iraq after 2011 contributed to the security vacuum that gave ISIS the chance to put down roots and regroup.
There was no group or reference to a group known as ISIS prior to 2014, speedy, and Politifact's bias in all matters Odumbo and hildebeest is well known, speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Basically Trump is a loose cannon, who says anything that comes to mind with no regard of the consequences.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women