Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 07:36 AM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

You keep praying at the alter of big Gumment and your beloved SS you are so proud of. Me I'm self-sufficient and don't count on the Gumment to get the money I paid in back. Yeah SPEED not to burst your bubble...Gumment concluded that medicare "trust fund" with run out of money in 2026...another GREAT Gumment program SPEED!!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO SPEED!!

https://medicareworld.com/medicare/w...-out-of-money/

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...484678231.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...605-story.html
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:41 AM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You keep praying at the alter of big Gumment and your beloved SS you are so proud of. Me I'm self-sufficient and don't count on the Gumment to get the money I paid in back. Yeah SPEED not to burst your bubble...Gumment concluded that medicare "trust fund" with run out of money in 2026...another GREAT Gumment program SPEED!!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO SPEED!!

https://medicareworld.com/medicare/w...-out-of-money/

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...484678231.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...605-story.html
I am glad that you are self-sufficient. That does NOT change the FACT that 80 million people receive Social Security benefits today and for many it keeps them alive. Without it, they would probably be on welfare. Which would you prefer?

You should realize that your viewpoint on Social Security is shared by few in this forum, let alone this country.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #33
bb1961
Valued Poster

What FEW SPEED you know so much that isn't so...
I guess medicare THAT SO MANY RELY ON will have the Gumment magically pull money out of a fairy's ass before 2026 and make it solvent!!
I know you can talk more shit about the greatness of the Gumment medicare program THAT IS GOING BROKE IN 2026!!
Please tell us it's the noble intentions of the Gummment the are so great not the results of their FUCK UPS!!
How is LBJ's great society working for the poor SPEED??
You're a legend in your own mind...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:34 AM   #34
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Remember what the doormouse said...

Steven won't give his arm
To no gold star mother's farm;
War's good business so give your sons
And I'd rather have my country die for me.

rejoyce...GS
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #35
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I am glad that you are self-sufficient. That does NOT change the FACT that 80 million people receive Social Security benefits today and for many it keeps them alive. Without it, they would probably be on welfare. Which would you prefer?

You should realize that your viewpoint on Social Security is shared by few in this forum, let alone this country.
Your views on SS are spot on, Speed. I'm living proof. I have already exceed the benefits paid out to me versus what I paid in lifetime. I'm not even in my 70s yet. Medicare has come in fairly handy too. I love this country.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:55 PM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Your views on SS are spot on, Speed. I'm living proof. I have already exceed the benefits paid out to me versus what I paid in lifetime. I'm not even in my 70s yet. Medicare has come in fairly handy too. I love this country.
Thank you. Unfortunately BB is oblivious to facts.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
What FEW SPEED you know so much that isn't so...
I guess medicare THAT SO MANY RELY ON will have the Gumment magically pull money out of a fairy's ass before 2026 and make it solvent!!
I know you can talk more shit about the greatness of the Gumment medicare program THAT IS GOING BROKE IN 2026!!
Please tell us it's the noble intentions of the Gummment the are so great not the results of their FUCK UPS!!
How is LBJ's great society working for the poor SPEED??
You're a legend in your own mind...
Let’s get right to the point: Medicare is not going “broke” and recipients are in no danger of losing their benefits in 2026.

Not broke, but not healthy

However, that does not mean Medicare is healthy. Largely because of the inexorable aging of the Baby Boomers, program costs continue to grow. And, as the Trustee’s report forthrightly acknowledges, long-term costs could well increase even faster than the official predictions. The main risks: scheduled limits on payments to doctors and other providers may never be implemented and unknown future medical technologies are likely to increase all health costs, including for Medicare.

This will inevitably mean that either premiums and/or taxes will rise; payments to doctors, hospitals, and other providers will grow more slowly; some benefits may be trimmed; or a combination of all three.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardg.../#1fc6c01b7eb1

Right now Medicare makes money off me in most years. I go to the doctor once a year for my annual check-up. This year was an exception in that I had my 10-year colonoscopy.

So I may have to pay a bit more for Medicare in the future. Some benefits may decrease. Still a bargain compared to private health insurance.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:40 PM   #38
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Four years ago, I had four stents put into my heart. My cardiologist told me that she just added 20 years to my life. The bill was $107,000.00. My out of pocket was $2500.00. Medicare took care of the remainder.
Lapdog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women