Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
theres more pussy out there than their is money...lol
Bingo.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #32
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks, attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
I think you're on to something. Pussy pricing levels. I like it. Could possibly improve attitudes as well or they don't go in the top tier.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:35 PM   #34
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

you guys are funny
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:48 PM   #35
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Some say funny, others say "fucktard." Im so confused at this point. Maybe MB can shine some more light on this...
Old 09-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #36
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJinLR View Post

The reaction from the ladies can be personal and that makes sense. But as BD said it looks like there is enough demand to fill y'all's days with full price paying guys so I bet that helps let the hagglers roll off a little easier.
It sure does....Keep on coming big spenders we love you & show you that every time! lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:01 PM   #37
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks, attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.

There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more! We are in charge of how much we price our pussy for, not yall and that would never happen! keep dreaming....most of yall would try to pay 20 bucks for a model to suck and fuck your brains out if y'all could get away with it! No sir....lol
Old 09-01-2015, 09:03 PM   #38
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Guy View Post
theres more pussy out there than their is money...lol
& there is ALOT more money out there than pussy....FACT
Old 09-01-2015, 09:35 PM   #39
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more!
Sounds like youre trying to say, "Theres a sucker born every minute."
Old 09-01-2015, 09:51 PM   #40
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Here's an idea that's a little out there. Follow ME now. A system where all the providers can anonymously rate a client and give him a score from 1-10. The number given will be based on hygiene (including breath), attitude, etc. Based on the number they are given, that client is not allowed to pay the pussy lower than a certain amount. That way some of you whose head got too big and think the dick is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:02 PM   #41
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Back to the drawing board MB. Your idea is terrible.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:10 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more! We are in charge of how much we price our pussy for, not yall and that would never happen! keep dreaming....most of yall would try to pay 20 bucks for a model to suck and fuck your brains out if y'all could get away with it! No sir....lol
Most of y'all would try and charge $1K for a BNG if you could get away with, no ma'am. It goes both ways. You're actually not in charge of the price. The market dictates it. If the supply is plentiful, you're shit out of luck.

Why are you afraid of an anonymous rating system?
Old 09-01-2015, 10:11 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Here's an idea that's a little out there. Follow ME now. A system where all the providers can anonymously rate a client and give him a score from 1-10. The number given will be based on hygiene (including breath), attitude, etc. Based on the number they are given, that client is not allowed to pay the pussy lower than a certain amount. That way some of you whose head got too big and think the dick is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
The money is going the wrong way for that to work.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #44
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post

lol!! you crack me up! seriously I would pay some to leave when THEY walk through my door, they actually give themselves wayyyyy too much credit! lol
Old 09-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #45
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Most of y'all would try and charge $1K for a BNG if you could get away with, no ma'am. It goes both ways. You're actually not in charge of the price. The market dictates it. If the supply is plentiful, you're shit out of luck.

Why are you afraid of an anonymous rating system?

Lol & we could still get away with it, believe it or not there are a lot of fucktards out there who LOVE pussy and will pay whatever amount the lady asks....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women