Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60223
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2014, 11:36 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
How to make America great again?

We can start by getting rid of that knuckle head in the White House.
And your local Congressman.

Or are you one of those ignorant twits that think government is horrible but continue to elect the same mutherfucker to congress?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you a Union guy JL?
If you are the boss, absolutely!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #33
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You haven't answered my question yet. Who, according to you, is indigenous?
I can explain it to you but I cant understand it for you. I will do my best though.
In post #19 I responded with a confirmation of what you claimed to be true.
That was my attempt to get us on the same page, it failed.
I hoped that you would think on it and come to the conclusion that if the "Indians were not indigenous then certainly the Pilgrims were not either. That being true then the Pilgrims had no claim to this land and no birthrights .
Indians settled all of America well before any Whiteman step foot on it. Mexican settled over quite a bit of it before the Whiteman did also. If there is any pecking order of who is welcome it would be. First Nations, Mexicans and Asians in that order than I say Spaniards because they coexisted instead of killing them off for the most part. Whitemen are at the bottom of the barrel. The only reason Whitemen are in control is because of disease and weapons. Had they not Killed so many with disease and then wiped out the rest with guns it would be a whole different story.
I am part white so dont think I have some type of an axe to grind with White People. I am merely pointing out the inanity of your point of view.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:35 PM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I can explain it to you but I cant understand it for you. I will do my best though.
I hoped that you would think on it and come to the conclusion that if the "Indians were not indigenous then certainly the Pilgrims were not either. That being true then the Pilgrims had no claim to this land and no birthrights .
Indians settled all of America well before any Whiteman step foot on it. Mexican settled over quite a bit of it before the Whiteman did also. If there is any pecking order of who is welcome it would be. First Nations, Mexicans and Asians in that order than I say Spaniards because they coexisted instead of killing them off for the most part. Whitemen are at the bottom of the barrel. The only reason Whitemen are in control is because of disease and weapons. Had they not Killed so many with disease and then wiped out the rest with guns it would be a whole different story.
I am part white so dont think I have some type of an axe to grind with White People. I am merely pointing out the inanity of your point of view.
Winner gets the spoils...'nuff said!
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:44 PM   #35
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
In capitalism, output is measured in dollars, and so are taxes, so no matter how hard one "works" by any subjective definition, the true producers are the rich, even if they are assholes.
Thanks for pointing out the flaw of Capitalism. Are you saying that is how it should be? That as time goes by we are just a giant monopoly game with someone eventually owning it all? Not my idea of right and wrong by any means.
That concept worked when there were frontiers and expansion options but the planet has ran out of room. Maybe the Capitalist should build some ships and sail to a deserted Continent.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thanks for pointing out the flaw of Capitalism. Are you saying that is how it should be? That as time goes by we are just a giant monopoly game with someone eventually owning it all? Not my idea of right and wrong by any means.
That concept worked when there were frontiers and expansion options but the planet has ran out of room. Maybe the Capitalist should build some ships and sail to a deserted Continent.
All forms of Government have their flaws. If one isn't wealthy under Capitalism they sure as hell won't be under any other form of Government. I'll always take my chances under capitalism.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:02 PM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Poor argument. You accuse the White Man of coming last. The White Man! You also use the term Mexicans but Mexico is a political invention so Mexicans did not exist until it was created. I'm going to use the term Indians as a general term. The Indians would have been from the Aztecs (your semi-Mexicans) to the Mayans and even the Souix. I think you have to agree that there is a huge difference between the Cheyenne and the Incas. One built cities and the other built villages. Does this reflect the truth that the Cheyenne, Blackfoot, and Mohican came later and didn't develope as much as their southern cousins? Just a thought.
Okay, the White Man came and the Spanish are White Men. Why you think otherwise is revealing. It just shows that you have a problem with Anglo-Germanic culture and not White Men in general. Here is another thing you missed out on. The Russians had settled part of California in the distant past but left. Aren't they Asian but maybe White? Anyway, the White Man is here and he got control of the land. How? Sometimes he settled it alongside the Indian population. Remember, the Indians are said not to believe in ownership so the land is open to anyone. That is not stealing. Sometimes the White Man bought the land. An agreement that this is now ours and not yours anymore. That is not stealing. Sometimes they fought a war over the land and to victor belongs the spoils. That is not stealing, that is universal. If you complain about that then you dismiss the fact that what if the Indians had won the war. Would they complain then? No, the stealing came about when treaties were written and then broken by the various governments in Washington and the states.
Meanwhile down south, the Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Incas ceased to exist. They were killed of by war, murder, and disease by those nicer Spanish you mentioned earlier. In Mexico (which still didn't exist yet), the Spanish enslaved the local Indians and bred with them (pussy is pussy). They established the city of Mexico and spread out into North America and South America. Where does that leave us....right! The Indians lost wars, died off, and retreated west or disappeared. The Spanish became part of the local Indian population and divided into the lower class Indios and the upper class Mexicans (of Spanish descent). Now they never really recognized the Indians in Mexico as they became part of them so there were few treaties. In the north governments of the French, British, and Dutch did recognize the sovereignty of the Indian tribes. As a people, the Anglo Europeans treated the Indigenous peoples much better than did the Hispanic Europeans though because of individuals things did not turn out much better. Still, in North America the tribes still exist unlike Mexico where the peoples exist but it is difficult to prove a tribe except with DNA and the mix is in. Where exactly does the Indian leave off and the Spanish begin?
Like someone said, to the victor goes the spoils and the Europeans won.

If you want to see something similar go look at the Philippines. Polynesian people invades by the Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, English, and Americans. The women there are spectacular.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Poor argument. You accuse the White Man of coming last. The White Man! You also use the term Mexicans but Mexico is a political invention so Mexicans did not exist until it was created. I'm going to use the term Indians as a general term. The Indians would have been from the Aztecs (your semi-Mexicans) to the Mayans and even the Souix. I think you have to agree that there is a huge difference between the Cheyenne and the Incas. One built cities and the other built villages. Does this reflect the truth that the Cheyenne, Blackfoot, and Mohican came later and didn't develope as much as their southern cousins? Just a thought.
Okay, the White Man came and the Spanish are White Men. Why you think otherwise is revealing. It just shows that you have a problem with Anglo-Germanic culture and not White Men in general. Here is another thing you missed out on. The Russians had settled part of California in the distant past but left. Aren't they Asian but maybe White? Anyway, the White Man is here and he got control of the land. How? Sometimes he settled it alongside the Indian population. Remember, the Indians are said not to believe in ownership so the land is open to anyone. That is not stealing. Sometimes the White Man bought the land. An agreement that this is now ours and not yours anymore. That is not stealing. Sometimes they fought a war over the land and to victor belongs the spoils. That is not stealing, that is universal. If you complain about that then you dismiss the fact that what if the Indians had won the war. Would they complain then? No, the stealing came about when treaties were written and then broken by the various governments in Washington and the states.
Meanwhile down south, the Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Incas ceased to exist. They were killed of by war, murder, and disease by those nicer Spanish you mentioned earlier. In Mexico (which still didn't exist yet), the Spanish enslaved the local Indians and bred with them (pussy is pussy). They established the city of Mexico and spread out into North America and South America. Where does that leave us....right! The Indians lost wars, died off, and retreated west or disappeared. The Spanish became part of the local Indian population and divided into the lower class Indios and the upper class Mexicans (of Spanish descent). Now they never really recognized the Indians in Mexico as they became part of them so there were few treaties. In the north governments of the French, British, and Dutch did recognize the sovereignty of the Indian tribes. As a people, the Anglo Europeans treated the Indigenous peoples much better than did the Hispanic Europeans though because of individuals things did not turn out much better. Still, in North America the tribes still exist unlike Mexico where the peoples exist but it is difficult to prove a tribe except with DNA and the mix is in. Where exactly does the Indian leave off and the Spanish begin?

If you want to see something similar go look at the Philippines. Polynesian people invades by the Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, English, and Americans. The women there are spectacular.
Well put!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Well put!
Did JD put something in your butthole again?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #40
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:

Some how you act like the white man was here first How did that happen.
Most of your post is a bunch of history that has nothing to do with the issue of who has a right to be here. You want all the immigrants to leave you just don't want to be one of them. As for the land war its not over yet. Mexicans which is not a racist term are coming back to the land they once owned like it or not.
As for the DNA why don't we use the one drop rule.
As for labeling each and every nationality I condensed the term "whiteman" intead of "White men" to represent all Europeans. As for spoils to the victor the war is not over my friend.

By the way why is it so many states have names that are from Indian or Spanish words? Kansas is South wind ( hot air) Olathe is "Lovely" by the way.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:01 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default FYI

"Mexican" is derived from "Mexica". The Aztecs ARE Mexicas. Some 1.5 million Mexica still speak their ancestral Aztec language: Nahuatl.

Anyone who has visited the Yucatan or Belize knows that descendants of the Mayans still live in those regions. The same holds true for the Incas in Peru. The people are still there; it's only their empires that are gone.

BTW, if you go back far enough, everyone's ancestors migrated out of Africa.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am not an immigrant. My family has been here since before the revolution. I'm sure that we killed an indigenous person or two. They deserved it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women