Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42037
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2012, 07:08 AM   #31
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I love our country and am damn proud to be American. We have made mistakes in the past. Hopefully we learned from them and move on.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:38 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
I love our country and am damn proud to be American. We have made mistakes in the past. Hopefully we learned from them and move on.
Do you love it like joe and JD? They want to start raping and murdering Muslims like their hero GK. Hitler would be proud of our little Tea Cups!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #33
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
We got into the war to stop atrocities. Just because the Germans and Japanese were committing them does not give US and Britain the justification to slaughter innocents but I guess that is totally lost on you. I suspect you will not be happy unless there is full scale thermonuclear war and the planet is reduce to a wasteland.
Although it has never been taught in our schools as part of our History, the "unofficial" policy of the United States in late 1944 WW-2 was to kill every last person who was part of the Axis Power if that is what it took to win the war.

We proved this out in the bombings of "non military" installations in Europe and Japan.

In all out War, there are no civilians. The Factory Worker that manufactures the shells is just as much part of the enemy force as the soldier who fires it. The machinist making the ball bearings that allow the tank to roll is just as much the "enemy" as the gunner on the tank.

Curtis LeMay told the President that the majority of the structures in Tokyo were eccentially made of wood, and firebombing would devestate the population.

It did.

As for the two Bombs we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I have this personal note. My Dad was in the Philipine Islands when the bombs were used. He was to be part of the force that was in training to invade mainland Japan. The estimated casualties, based on other major landings such as Iwo Jima and Okinawa, suggested massive losses in the invasion forces. There are good odds that my Dad one have been one of them, and I would not have been born in 1947.

War is a nasty business. Many of us have experienced it first hand. The most aggregeous action that a Government can take is to send it's young men off to fight, and not use every means at their disposal to win.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:03 AM   #34
Dawgs
Valued Poster

I went back and re read all the posts. Nowhere did I see that Joe or JD wanted to rape and murder Muslims. I don't like, nor believe that our troops should be over there, but I fully expect them to do what they have to do per the commander in chief. Personally I think they should all be home protecting our borders.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
More than brutal, it should be thorough. I give
Ghenghis Khan (a personal favorite of John Kerry) besieged a city on the outskirts of what is today Mongolia. He gave the city officials a choice. They could all be killed or they could surrender and allow the Mongals to rape and pillage for a short time. Assured that they would not be killed the city officials surrendered to Khan. He told them that in exchange for this mercy that when he called for some of their men to join his army the city would comply immediately. The city officials agreed.
Time passed and Khan extended his realm into Europe. He found himself facing great odds and sent runners to the city demanding the troops that they had promised. The runner was killed and the city shrugged it's collective shoulders. Khan won his battle and returned to the city. This time there was no mercy. The city was sacked and burned. The women, those who survived, were taken as slaves. All the men and boys were killed. The city officials were tortured and slaughtered like animals. The city was reduced to one single tower that used to guard the gate. That became the monument to Khan's anger. One single tower of stones in the middle of the desert. We should do the same in the Middle East.
Here it is. JD wants to do as GK. He wants to rape and pillage them for a short time if they submit or rape and murder them all if they do not submit. joe agreed with JD. Do agree with our two TeaCups?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #36
Dawgs
Valued Poster

I stand corrected
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
I stand corrected
no problem. I had to read it twice myself! And JD is always bitching about Democrats using the ends to justify the means! Our TeaNuts obtain power and we all will about as much freedom as the Jews in the concentration camps
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The story was in this morning's Austin paper. Yeah, these were Muslims, but this was the action of the Taliban.

I'm sure we share a lot of feelings about the cultural practices of the various regions of that part of the world, but maybe a more intelligent headline would have started with the word "Taliban" rather than "Muslims."

Simply reinforces your racism, sloe joe... again. Mental illness? You keep talking about it. Maybe you ought to stop hanging out in public toilets or you might catch the cure!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Although it has never been taught in our schools as part of our History, the "unofficial" policy of the United States in late 1944 WW-2 was to kill every last person who was part of the Axis Power if that is what it took to win the war.

We proved this out in the bombings of "non military" installations in Europe and Japan.

In all out War, there are no civilians. The Factory Worker that manufactures the shells is just as much part of the enemy force as the soldier who fires it. The machinist making the ball bearings that allow the tank to roll is just as much the "enemy" as the gunner on the tank.

Curtis LeMay told the President that the majority of the structures in Tokyo were eccentially made of wood, and firebombing would devestate the population.

It did.

As for the two Bombs we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I have this personal note. My Dad was in the Philipine Islands when the bombs were used. He was to be part of the force that was in training to invade mainland Japan. The estimated casualties, based on other major landings such as Iwo Jima and Okinawa, suggested massive losses in the invasion forces. There are good odds that my Dad one have been one of them, and I would not have been born in 1947.

War is a nasty business. Many of us have experienced it first hand. The most aggregeous action that a Government can take is to send it's young men off to fight, and not use every means at their disposal to win.
Yes, we did those things. That by itself did not make it right.

England and France had your attitude in WWI: punish the Germans, make them know who is boss, humiliate them and leave a mark on their economy that will remind them for decades that they LOST.

The result: WWII

That was such a good deal at Versailles, wasn't it?

No, "every means at it's disposal" is NOT the right attitude. If you really believe what you said you should have photos of General Giap and Che up on your wall as heroes. Terrorism, gurilla warfare, etc., are what you are obviously lead to if you REALLY believe what you said. And let's not forget biological weapons. They are really quite effective.

But when we have done that, we have lost. We have become the people we say we are fighting against. Who do you retaliate against when it's a Detroit born fanatic who blows up a tunnel? How many civilians do you kill to shout out to the world that our principles are something to be admired?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #40
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We should do WHATEVER is necessary to win.
We shouldn't start any wars unless this is out attitude.

As far as the Taliban, I would have made shock and awe look like kindergarten. I would have gone to war immediately not months later and not stopped until their country and any of it's allies were rubble and all Taliban fighters dead and rotting in the street for their own kind to bury under the cover of darkness. It would have been total and complete war for what they did. But that's just me.

On the other hand, I would have left Iraq to the Iraqies.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The story was in this morning's Austin paper. Yeah, these were Muslims, but this was the action of the Taliban.

I'm sure we share a lot of feelings about the cultural practices of the various regions of that part of the world, but maybe a more intelligent headline would have started with the word "Taliban" rather than "Muslims."

Simply reinforces your racism, sloe joe... again. Mental illness? You keep talking about it. Maybe you ought to stop hanging out in public toilets or you might catch the cure!
Let's see if you can understand this simple statement. Everyone in the Taliban is a Muslim, all of them. The heart of the problem in Afganistan is fundamentalist Islam. If the Afgans were Buddhists, or Hindus, or Methodists, there wouldn't be a problem.

You don't see Methodist zealots blowing up buses full of school children or chopping off people's heads because they forgot to go Sunday school.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #42
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

There's nothing racist about your comment. It's the label all liberals try to put on anyone that thinks differently than they do.

No offense Yessup, but he's right. 100% of the Taliban is Muslim. Further, 100% of the Taliban are misogynistic [and it's a stretch to call them] men that abuse 100% of their women.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #43
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
My Dad was in the Philipine Islands when the bombs were used. He was to be part of the force that was in training to invade mainland Japan. The estimated casualties, based on other major landings such as Iwo Jima and Okinawa, suggested massive losses in the invasion forces.
The invading forces would had have to kill every man, woman and child on the main island of Japan to get to the emperor. This is something the leaders did not want to do and this is what made dropping the bomb such an easy decision.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The invading forces would had have to kill every man, woman and child on the main island of Japan to get to the emperor. This is something the leaders did not want to do and this is what made dropping the bomb such an easy decision.
Avoiding the killing of innocent Japanese civilians was certainly desirable. However, I think Truman's primary concern was avoiding additional deaths of allied soldiers. God bless Harry Truman.

My father was stationed on Tinian island and worked on the Enola Gay, the plane that was used on Hiroshima, after the bombing.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
There's nothing racist about your comment. It's the label all liberals try to put on anyone that thinks differently than they do.

No offense Yessup, but he's right. 100% of the Taliban is Muslim. Further, 100% of the Taliban are misogynistic [and it's a stretch to call them] men that abuse 100% of their women.
Olivia, joe agrees with JD , JD thinks we should rape and murder all Muslims. Good thing he isnt a racist with that resume! Byw have apologized to Old T for accusing him of saying something he didn't? Now quit taking up for joe, he is for all out war, including murder and rape. Him and JD got a hard on talking about it!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women