Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70729
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2017, 12:09 PM   #31
Dakota Superfreak
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 376485
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't usually drag out for the hobby unless I'm asked, I'm not into a lot of use on myself, but my girlfriend says I'm great with a strap on so I bought some Peggers and stuff just in case.

Everyone is into different stuff, no need to kink shame.
Dakota Superfreak is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #32
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
If a chick brings a nasty used toy in he bed I'm getting out in like 2 seconds flat. One time use only. Like I want to touch anything that has been shoved in her cock and asshole before, even if it's been cleaned. If you need toys, you're most likely bad at sex.
I know a lot of gals that are great at sex AND need/want toys. And you can put condoms on most toys.

I am all in favor of toys if they enhance the experience. I have yet to meet a gal who doesn't have a crushing orgasm with a Hitachi on her girl bits while I do her standing mish.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #33
Mr Nick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika View Post
"Many years ago I had an insecurity or two about a woman introducing them unexpectedly..... Now I have a variety as well as a Sybian..."

Thanks for your response. I personally love toys and the Sybian. I think going forward I will ask before bringing them out. 💋
No need to ask me, bring them out! I want to come over and play with you and your toys!
Mr Nick is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:50 AM   #34
Dersieger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika View Post
"Many years ago I had an insecurity or two about a woman introducing them unexpectedly..... Now I have a variety as well as a Sybian..."

Thanks for your response. I personally love toys and the Sybian. I think going forward I will ask before bringing them out. 💋
Hottest experience ever in my life was when I had an exgf blindfolded and strapped to a Sybian. The way she threw her arms around me, clawing at my back, morning and screaming as I worked the controls....
Dersieger is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:52 AM   #35
Dersieger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
If a chick brings a nasty used toy in he bed I'm getting out in like 2 seconds flat. One time use only. Like I want to touch anything that has been shoved in her cock and asshole before, even if it's been cleaned. If you need toys, you're most likely bad at sex.
That's like saying if you need a jet ski, you're most likely bad at swimming.
Dersieger is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:02 PM   #36
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:

Love em however I'll only use my own (If we're talking on me).

Hate to burst your bubble but anyone who is ALL that in bed isn't fucking paying for it period (Toys or no toys). He's already got a line stretched around the block of civilian taint eager to sample his magic and they're all only too happy pay his dinner tab.

The whole point of hiring a hooker at $300/hr is she makes us FEEL like we're all that when we really ain't.

If you're all that in bed and still paying big bucks to get laid then you need some serious training in social skills.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #37
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

YES! BRING YOUR TOYS!
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:44 PM   #38
gr3s18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm at a point in my life that I need something happening in between rounds, so a toy helps me keep her engaged and gets my juices going for the next round.
gr3s18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #39
too4long
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Have found a surprise toy or two with choice provider often elevates an already awesome time to a whole new level. Thanks Dara!
too4long is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:47 AM   #40
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I am surprised by the myriad of puritanical ideals that float among us. I personally think toys are great part of the fun. That's why they are called toys, they are for having fun. Not to say everyone should like them. Personally I love it when the last toy we used has become a requiem to for all future orgasms until I introduce her to the next greatest thing ever. They add variety just like dressing up or a three way. I would have to disagree with the notion that if your great in bed you don't see pros and civ's line up around the corner. Many of us don't have the time to invest in romance or like me a personality that is at its best in bed. Lol. So here is to all the ladies who think a vibe is just fine and a crazy dragon dong is better!
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:34 PM   #41
Lamarlogan
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Toys are great! Though not a first date kind of thing if their giant fuchsia dildos. When the time is right though it is quite fun to use a dildo on a girl while you're in her mouth ass or pussy at the same time. Good memories of the girl having an orgasm with my cock in her mouth, woah it is quite an experience.
Lamarlogan is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:26 AM   #42
wildtexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Depends, on the timing and who has what! Lol I have the vib things and that can help get the rebound going and we all know that when the pussy's happy we all are happy!
wildtexasguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women