Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-12-2022, 08:54 PM   #31
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

TWK just sits behind his computer and whines. He can't understand why other people are able to make money in the stock market and he can't. Investments are discussed, and he cries "bullshit", like he is taking to his momma. Maybe you should stop taking spoon fed advise from your broker.

Investments in streaming were thought to be a good investment, as they were the next thing after the internet. And they were for a while, especially during the pandemic. Now intense competition is everywhere.....how many "hit" shows can you watch ? The #1 rule in Hollywood was to not put your own money in your movies. But that is exactly what the streaming companies are doing.....billions and billions. Paramount is down 25% over the last year even though they are getting more streaming subscribers.

I am convinced NIO will make a lot of money for people over the next few years. I am up 35% this year on this part of my portfolio of long term investments.

Shut up Wacko unless you have something constructive to say. All you can do is whine and say "bullshit".
You make so many childish posts all over this board. You must get into at least 10 useless back and forth postings a day.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:02 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Dumb dumb was arguing with me a few months ago that Trump's DWAC stop never hit $175 because it closed much less than that on that particular day. He doesn't even know that stock prices fluctuate throughout the day. He's like dealing with a clueless five year old.

That's why I had to put him in the under 80 IQ ignore club with the other circle jerk members. I can't in good faith read that kind of stupid shit.
I remember reading that, and wondering how somebody could twist facts like a Carnival pretzel. waco is the most argumentative Individual I think I have ever encountered. If you say it's hot today, he'll tell you it's not, because in 1918 the temperature peaked a degree higher on this same date. I put him on ignore 2 days ago.. Finally.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:16 PM   #33
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't like putting people on ignore, but sometimes it's just better to do so to eliminate the back and forth bullshit with many of these frequent drama queen posters. I shouldn't have to waste my time arguing about how the stock market works to some clown on a whore board who is more than two decades older than me and who should know better. I should be explaining that simple shit to somebody who is two decades younger than me who should NOT know better IMO.

Smart that you put him on ignore. He is a complete waste of time. I waste enough time on this board. No need to waste anymore with that goofy weird clown.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:23 AM   #34
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
bullshit. 6 dollar gain? what did you buy that 15 k of stock at? and i assume you mean 15,000 shares right? at 21 per share that would be about 315k so ..

the delta on that is about 100k at 27 now.

you sound like VitaLessMan and his fictions about his day trading.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:54 AM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post

amazing what you can do with photoshop these days isn't it?
Old 06-14-2022, 11:55 AM   #36
VitaMan
Valued Poster

The above poster is on ignore. Posts will not be seen.

Actually they don't even need to be seen to know what they contain.
Old 06-14-2022, 01:37 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

Smart that you put him on ignore. He is a complete waste of time. I waste enough time on this board. No need to waste anymore with that goofy weird clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The above poster is on ignore. Posts will not be seen.

That's 3 of us confirmed to have waco on ignore. I have a theatrical tear in my eye, though, knowing he is going through a difficult time processing this..

https://news.yahoo.com/bts-fans-inco...181318749.html
Old 06-14-2022, 03:14 PM   #38
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And I surely reckon it don't bother Waco one bit...

#### Salty
Old 06-14-2022, 03:42 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I remember reading that, and wondering how somebody could twist facts like a Carnival pretzel. waco is the most argumentative Individual I think I have ever encountered. If you say it's hot today, he'll tell you it's not, because in 1918 the temperature peaked a degree higher on this same date. I put him on ignore 2 days ago.. Finally.
He has taken over Lexuslovers spot....although lustylad can give them both a run for the money!

He fucking twists wtf I say even if I happen to agree with him.

I wish someone would tell Cornhole that his fantasy to write a screenplay should be put on permanent hold.
Old 06-14-2022, 03:56 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And I surely reckon it don't bother Waco one bit...

#### Salty

i'm honored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
That's 3 of us confirmed to have waco on ignore. I have a theatrical tear in my eye, though, knowing he is going through a difficult time processing this..

https://news.yahoo.com/bts-fans-inco...181318749.html

to whom it may concern, who else lost count of how many times CT accused them of "attacking me!" for not agreeing with him?

how many is infinity?

bahahhahhaaaaaa
Old 06-14-2022, 08:08 PM   #41
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

This Thread Has Jumped the Shark - Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women