Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #31
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm wondering how long this will go on BigMike, Lylith should just not reply if she's smart . . . she's getting a shit-ton of attention, guys are WK'ing her (some of whom haven't even seen her) and trust me, when shit like this goes down, a lady's phone blows up with appt. requests.

I wish some one would put up a thread saying I NC/NS'ed them when I come back to the endeavor . . . oh, wait, damn, I don't do that . . . oh well, but I'd make a shit-ton of money if they did by just sitting silent and watching the fall-out. This is better than any ad money could buy, IMHO.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #32
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
I'm wondering how long this will go on BigMike, Lylith should just not reply if she's smart . . . she's getting a shit-ton of attention, guys are WK'ing her (some of whom haven't even seen her) and trust me, when shit like this goes down, a lady's phone blows up with appt. requests.

I wish some one would put up a thread saying I NC/NS'ed them when I come back to the endeavor . . . oh, wait, damn, I don't do that . . . oh well, but I'd make a shit-ton of money if they did by just sitting silent and watching the fall-out. This is better than any ad money could buy, IMHO.
+1. Amazes me how that works.

If it will help, you've never called me!
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #33
Lilyth Sanders
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87959
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

First i want to to say that I am sorry for your fustration. I tried to email you several times including today and yahoo kept sending me a email doeman or something like that simply saying it cant register that email address. So [I] am sorry that you drove a long way. It doesnt make me happy to know you are upset. Thanks for putting me on blast but as a lady I will not do such to you. I want to make it perfectly clear that I didnt do this to be rude. Like I said I tried to email you. I always have a lot going on. Things happen. If I were to hold things like this against all my friends. I would be close to friend less. So again I am sorry for this misunderstanding.

Lovely Lilyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewby View Post
I am not a frequent poster but I thought I would post this message to vent a little due to my recent NC/NS with Lilyth Sanders and to my overall frustration with the hobby. I am thinking of giving up the hobby or at least cutting back to just one or two reliable providers after this most recent incident with Lilyth----basically I sent an email last week tuesday to make an appt for saturday--I had recently let my preferred 411 account lapse but had seen lilyth in the last month or so---I sent the request and she asked me to give some additional detail of our most recent session--I did and she ok'd the saturday appt-----then she nc/ns the appt after I drove up from Wichita!
I have called and emailed and have received no response as of yet---in my opinion if she was concerned with my making the appt outside of preferred 411 she should have said so since I offered to give new screening info if necessary in my tuesday email---and if something important came up that led to a cancellation she should have at least responded to my messages to let me know-preferably before i drove 2.5 hours each way! I am really sick of providers not respecting my time especially when I schedule something several days in advance. I recently had a similiar thing happen with a preferred 411 scheduled appt with Bristol --but she at least sent a message an hour before the scheduled time saying she started her period early or whatever. Anyway---I think I am done wasting my time on sketchy providers---just wanted to vent a little!@
Lilyth Sanders is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #34
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

So let me see if I understand your position:
1) "I have a lot going on and this kind of thing happens to busy people"
2) "My friends do this to me all the time and I forgive them"
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #35
mrkcmo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
So let me see if I understand your position:
1) "I have a lot going on and this kind of thing happens to busy people"
2) "My friends do this to me all the time and I forgive them"

3) Offer to pay the man back for his time as you would expect him to do the same!

IMO!
mrkcmo is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #36
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

emplover is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thanks for the post. Sorry about your time wasted. I'm sure it was a freak one time event, as she has a sterling reputation.

Hopefully your next hobbying experience will be better. My guess is if you had kept trying to contact Lilyth and just waited for a response, she would have more than made it up to you, at least that is her rep.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #38
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Playing devils advocate, why should the guy keep trying to contact her?

If I get blown off by someone depending on the excuse, the last thing I'm going to do is keep trying to get in touch with them. I'd go spend my money elsewhere.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #39
emplover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post

Your wish has been granted... LOL
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #40
emplover
Valued Poster

Ok... How long should he wait? If she is receiving email errors when attempting to make contact, she could have called or texted a response to his multiple inquiries! Just saying... Wichita is a long haul to be blown off!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #41
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

For me, I would have waited until I was satisfied there was no legitimate reason. That is purely an individual thing.

I would keep trying to contact her because frankly he had a lot of "sunk costs" involved. He aint getting that gas money back, or his time back. So you have a choice, you wait and keep trying until you are sure you aren't getting the great experience you had your heart set on (or dick set on, I guess). Or you give up and go home. Again the time and effort you make may be worth it or may just piss you off more.

Isn't my saying this just reiterating what you all would normally do anyway? If I traveled a to Omaha to spend time with Elena and she stood me up, I am gonna give her a lot of time to contact me before I leave Omaha because dammit I want those lips. But...if she aint avail...I'm gonna get me some in Omaha dammit from some provider who has a good review.

Personally, if I am gonna make a trip that far for ass....I am gonna have a primary, a secondary and a tertiary. Hell and a laptop so I can look for targets of opportunity.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #42
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Sanders View Post

Lovely Lilyth

Something looks familiar.................hmmmm m.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #43
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Don't be coy, gorgeous. Spit it out. I've got a headache.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #44
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman1963 View Post
For me, I would have waited until I was satisfied there was no legitimate reason. That is purely an individual thing.

I would keep trying to contact her because frankly he had a lot of "sunk costs" involved. He aint getting that gas money back, or his time back. So you have a choice, you wait and keep trying until you are sure you aren't getting the great experience you had your heart set on (or dick set on, I guess). Or you give up and go home. Again the time and effort you make may be worth it or may just piss you off more.

Isn't my saying this just reiterating what you all would normally do anyway? If I traveled a to Omaha to spend time with Elena and she stood me up, I am gonna give her a lot of time to contact me before I leave Omaha because dammit I want those lips. But...if she aint avail...I'm gonna get me some in Omaha dammit from some provider who has a good review.

Personally, if I am gonna make a trip that far for ass....I am gonna have a primary, a secondary and a tertiary. Hell and a laptop so I can look for targets of opportunity.
If you traveled to Omaha to see (a few KC gents have) and I NCNS you, I'd be in the hospital, wreck or dead. I don't NCNS. Unless I have a kidney stone attack again. That was the one time I NCNS a client and I made it up to him 10fold.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #45
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Thank you. I have to assume there are others with that ethos as well. I would give plenty of time so you could call in dead. LOLOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women