Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36666
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2021, 01:08 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Either you are being purposely ignorant or you just are.

I specifically said swing districts and states.

And now you're admitting that Kissinger left because the Democrats redistributed him instead of your original narrative which was that he wasn't a Trump loyalist.

Cheney is not in a swing district.

So you do not think I know wtf I'm talking about when I say wackos from both parties will not win swing districts. Yet that is exactly wtf you evidently are to obtuse to understand that is what you are saying.

I sure hope so....they swung the election to Biden just like Perot swung the '92 election to Clinton.

Your understanding of politics seems limited to basic talking points a Parrot would have no trouble mimicking.
Commies are whackos, conservatives are not. Virginia voted for conservatives across the board. Oh, but that’s a blue state!!!! Who’s ignorant? You are. The Dems had to cheat again in NJ. But a conservative truck driver beat a longtime democrat incumbent. The Republican Party is changing for the better. It is a bigger tent. Minorities and working class people are joining. The country club RINOS are a dying breed. On the other hand, the commies are taking over the Democrats. They are wackos. At the end of the day, the swings states you speak of are mostly controlled by Republicans in the legislatures. Trump won those states. Stay tuned.

BTW, it’s REDISTRICTED not redistributed.

More bad news for Democrats. There are more registered Republicans than Democrats in Fla. I guess Fla isn’t a swing state anymore.

https://theusamedia.com/democrats-lo...y-becomes-red/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:01 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
God...you're making Tiny's point without even realizing it.

You keep kicking moderates out of the party and you will lose swing districts and Senate seats in swing districts.
... The very LAST thing Repubs need is advice from YOU
on how to win... Might wanna save your knowledge for
the Dems - they'll need it.

As Sleepy Joe and the squad girls lead the way:

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Hey WTF, another election that “swung” to the Republicans!!!!!!

https://conservativebrief.com/republ...utm_medium=DJD
Old 11-21-2021, 06:55 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What does any of this have to do with Lin Wqqd?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:09 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... The very LAST thing Repubs need is advice from YOU
on how to win... Might wanna save your knowledge for
the Dems - they'll need it.

As Sleepy Joe and the squad girls lead the way:

#### Salty
It was Tiny's point....bambino just did not understand it and you do not know who was making it.

Were you two the inspiration for Jeff Daniels and Jim Carey's movie?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:18 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

More bad news for Democrats. There are more registered Republicans than Democrats in Fla. I guess Fla isn’t a swing state anymore.

https://theusamedia.com/democrats-lo...y-becomes-red/
Florida has been red.

Democrats are fucked nationally unless they nominate Trump again.

What most of you do not understand is that the voting rights act has been dismantled....the SC is going to defer now to State voting laws and Republicans control the legislature in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and a few other swing states.

Why do you think Trump lost all those voting court cases. They law was not on his side.

It will be in future elections. What do you think all these state legislatures are doing?Not on Trumps side but favoring GOP voting patterns
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:39 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Florida has been red.

What most of you do not understand is that the voting rights act has been dismantled....the SC is going to defer now to State voting laws and Republicans control the legislature in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and a few other swing states.

Why do you think Trump lost all those voting court cases. They law was not on his side.

It will be in future elections. What do you think all these state legislatures are doing?Not on Trumps side but favoring GOP voting patterns

you are as bad as Chung Tran. it's always those nasty racist republicans. there is nothing racist about having to show ID to vote. nothing. it is in fact racist of you to insist, as you constantly do, that such a thing is beyond the ability of blacks to have a valid ID.

if you think enforcing state law has somehow dismantled the voting rights act what you don't understand is that the constitution has always given the states the power to conduct their elections as they see fit. and if that means you need an ID to vote then what is unconstitutional about that?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:52 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, I had some fun with Zach Vorhies’ errant nonsense above.

Now let’s get serious.

Zach Vorhies (whoever he is) is a Deep State shill. End of the story of Zach-o Boy.

Speaking of Deep State, check out the tweet below by David A. Clarke, Jr. Is this the guy who wears the cowboy hat and tries to act like a sheriff???

Real sheriffs do not use Twitter to publish lies. If this guy Clarke is a real sheriff, he should produce the evidence to support his lies. Ha! There is none. You cannot support a lie.

So I am calling the “Sheriff” out. Put up or shut up.

This guy Clarke should also take a course on 501(c)(4) non-profit foundations like #Fightback. He should also figure out how bail works. It is not hard. The bail money is returned to the person or entity which posted the bail.

I thought everyone knew that. But I guess this character Clarke is not everyone. This character Clarke just outed himself as a Deep State shill paid to spread propaganda lies about me. I wonder who he works for? I think I know. Time will tell.

Oh, if a 501(c)(4) receives back bail it posted, the non-profit must use the funds for purposes set forth in its mission statement. #FightBack follows the law. #FightBack has 3 lawyers on its board, 2 of which are corporate tax lawyers. 1 of which knows something about defamation.

Heck, #FightBack could consider using the bail proceeds to help pay some of Kyle Rittenhouse’s unpaid legal bills. Kinda dumb for Kyle’s lawyers to insult and lie about a #FightBack board member, wouldn’t you say?

But I kinda doubt Kyle has any unpaid attorney’s bills given the massive efforts to raise money through Grifter David “Disgraced Navy SEAL” Fraudcock’s “charities” FreeKykeUSA and Milo Fund.

Wonder if either of those entities have been independently audited by a CPA???

#FightBack has been.

Just sayin.’

Lin ��❤️����
Old 11-22-2021, 06:12 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Florida has been red.

There wasn’t court cases. They were dismissed on standing.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:34 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that such a thing is beyond the ability of blacks to have a valid ID.

?
You have no idea wtf you're talking about. This is about way more election engineering than I'd laws.

On June 25, 2013, the Court ruled by a 5 to 4 vote that Section 4(b) was unconstitutional because the coverage formula was based on data over 40 years old, making it no longer responsive to current needs and therefore an impermissible burden on the constitutional principles of federalism and equal sovereignty of the states.[2][3] The Court did not strike down Section 5, but without Section 4(b), no jurisdiction will be subject to Section 5 preclearance unless Congress enacts a new coverage formula.[4] Some allege the ruling has made it easier for state officials to make it harder for ethnic minority voters to vote.[5]

Research shows that preclearance led to increases in minority congressional representation and minority turnout.[6][7] Five years after the ruling, nearly 1,000 U.S. polling places had closed, many of them in predominantly African-American counties. Research shows that changing and reducing voting locations can reduce voter turnout.[5] There were also cuts to early voting, purges of voter rolls and imposition of strict voter ID laws.[8][9] A 2020 study found that jurisdictions that had previously been covered by preclearance substantially increased their voter registration purges after the Shelby decision.[10] Virtually all restrictions on voting subsequent to the ruling were enac
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 06:36 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There wasn’t court cases. They were dismissed on standing.
I'm sorry...I misspoke...The law AND the facts were not on his side

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...esults-2020-11

Trump and his allies filed more than 40 lawsuits challenging the 2020 election results. All of them failed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 06:48 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Back to the op

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-ac...-money-1604817Wendy Rittenhouse hit out at Trump loyalist Wood, whom she accused of keeping her son Kyle, 18, in jail in order to raise funds, according to The New Yorker.

The report claimed Wood's #FightBack campaign, which had been established to raise funds for Rittenhouse and other defendants, reached the $2 million bail mark weeks before the figure was set at a Kenosha County court in November
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 06:58 AM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are as bad as Chung Tran. it's always those nasty racist republicans. there is nothing racist about having to show ID to vote. nothing. it is in fact racist of you to insist, as you constantly do, that such a thing is beyond the ability of blacks to have a valid ID.

if you think enforcing state law has somehow dismantled the voting rights act what you don't understand is that the constitution has always given the states the power to conduct their elections as they see fit. and if that means you need an ID to vote then what is unconstitutional about that?

TWK - Common sense - facts, Truth , and Reality ( including an understanding of teh Constitution) - are anathema and horrific to teh democraticommunists.

WTF - your DPST party does love its' Plantation system and Racism against Black Peoples
You who support the democraticommunist Racism - are also Racists yourselves.!

https://www.salon.com/2021/11/21/are...s-the-history/
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:53 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHY THE PISS you bring ME into this??!

... UNBELIEVABLE!

... 'Course Lin Wood DID get a lot of money $$$$
for the Sandmann joey.

Wonderin' if all the moans and groans about Wood
are because Rittenhouse will have the barristers
surely suing the bastards to get money $$$$ for him.

### Salty
Did you watch the interview last night?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:56 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Oh my, it was just yesterday

Quote:
Since people’s memories fade (sometimes quickly, sometimes conveniently), below is the itemized list of monies raised by #FightBack for Kyle Rittenhouse and monies expended by #FightBack for Kyle. I posted this itemization a couple of months ago in case anyone forgot about it.

Do the math. Do the research. Connect the dots. Draw your own conclusions.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

https://t.me/replytolinwood/6672
Speaking of fading memory....it seems like just yesterday you were pimping Lin Wood vs Rittenhouse.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women