Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #31
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

OP - The OWNERS of this board establish the rules.....if you don't like it, well YOU have options. And THEY allow lurkers and members who don't write reviews.

If you think reviews should be an obligation of membership, then go start your own board.

"Giving back" to the community happens in many different ways - most of which YOU probably don't do - but I don't know what you do or don't do, and to coin an over used phrase "Frankly, I don't give a damn."

And like Wayward said, it is fun to watch the new children, especially the ones who don't shave yet, telling the old guard the waythe world works.....kinda reminds me of listening to Jr High School know-it-alls talking out of their asses.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #32
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
That was exactly my point . With information, comes exposure and it is the ladies' choice of wanting the fame or the safety.
Your comment about post-BT implied, to me anyway, that we should have all stopped reviews as you did perhaps, or let others do it so we can stay in the shadows or something.
I believe you mentioned being retired or colse to it so I am not picking on you as you know. I am just trying to clearify your post BT point.
I know you aren't picking on me.

Actually post BT, I only saw ladies like Toni (justawoman123), Laura Garza, Maria of Houston, Kristin Calloway, Alize16, all have great reviews, and none need another great review by me or anybody else to establish what a great provider they are. Kacey1 was next on my dance card, but at this time I am pretty much removed from the hobby.

When Wildflowers, Chalinos, and Juniors were going I would see some of their new girls, however since BT I only saw well known, and well vouched for providers. If I did any take one for the team, it would be some hotty in either Mexico or Costa Rica.

You guys might listen to Wayward. As far as I am concerned, through reviews, he established the original Escape, XTC, and LeFemme.

I don't remember anybody stating anything about ymmv with a provider. Some providers give a better session to their established clients, that is a fact, and hasn't been mentioned yet.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #33
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietk View Post
TFF

1. I don't owe you or anyone else anything
2. If I were to see a lady I'm sure she already has glowing reviews
3. Unless something unusually or spectacular happens there really isn't a point in adding a review that is a carbon copy of her 5+ other reviews
4. If I saw someone that wasn't reviewed and she was awesome, I'd keep her for myself

I'm picky and have extremely specific tastes in women, rarely do I find something that piques my interest.

TFF!

Where you been....I tried to call your selfish ass!
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clever View Post
TFF!

Where you been....I tried to call your selfish ass!

I can attest to the fact that mietk tried calling you. Between us, we had almost 10 different phone numbers for you, and NONE were working. You are getting dangerously close to getting "the hat" back.

TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #35
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Thanks DEAR_JOHN you are being too kind, Mr Clever and TexasGator need to just get a room! We all know what it's like when your ATF won't return a call.

mietk isn't selfish and can be quite helpful if don't act like he owes you something because you have chosen to post some reviews. He's not really ready to sleep up on the porch with me CivilBarrister just yet, but someday maybe.

Please remember that this is all in fun and we all think you have the right to your opinion, just as we have the right to mess with you a little.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #36
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

As of this month I would have been a registered member on the P for seven years. Most of that time before and after registration I was a lurker. I think during that period I had a total of 3 or 4 credited reviews.

BUT I paid my dues for BCD. Probably spent countless hours going over the threads and more importantly the reviews/isos sections providing information that I felt would help keep hobbyists informed. If I saw a review on someone I had personal encounter with I'd try to share a few honest words. If PM'ed I did my best to help provider and hobbyist both.

There are many ways to contribute to a community like this other than just posting reviews.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #37
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

+1....there are MANY ways to give back to the community. Posting reviews is just one of them
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #38
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by island_beau View Post
As of this month I would have been a registered member on the P for seven years. Most of that time before and after registration I was a lurker. I think during that period I had a total of 3 or 4 credited reviews.

BUT I paid my dues for BCD. Probably spent countless hours going over the threads and more importantly the reviews/isos sections providing information that I felt would help keep hobbyists informed. If I saw a review on someone I had personal encounter with I'd try to share a few honest words. If PM'ed I did my best to help provider and hobbyist both.

There are many ways to contribute to a community like this other than just posting reviews.

good point.....so where is last new "list"?

that thing has helped and hurt me quite a bit.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #39
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

+1. The sub-200 was the best list on the P. That's a great way to contribute to the community, compiling intel, confirming pics on ISOs, adding pics and fixing links on reviews, or even just being the voice of reason when some one goes off the deep end in co-ed. I agree that reviews are a big part of what these boards are all about, but they're not the only part.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #40
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard this exact sentence expressed more from gents in North Houston, even though most of my providing is done in Louisiana, "I hate doing reviews. I enjoyed my experience with you quite a bit, but those guys are assholes." This was in ASPD-era. And, I agree that hobbyists can be harsh to mainly UTR guys.

The truth of the matter is that providers can and do function with or without reviews. There are plenty of guys that TOFTT, they just don't open their mouths or rush to a keyboard about it. As previously stated, if they had a good experience, they will vouch. If they had a bad experience, they'll say that too. Some guys like to keep their ladies a secret, some guys offer to refer me to their friends.

Also, I see wayyyyyyyy more UTR guys than frequent posters.

I really don't feel as if these guys are selfish, because, hey, they're still putting money in my pocket. Haaa.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #41
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Exactly your selfish.
LMAO.........I didn't say I don't share, I just don't share with you.
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #42
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Thanks DEAR_JOHN you are being too kind, Mr Clever and TexasGator need to just get a room! We all know what it's like when your ATF won't return a call.

mietk isn't selfish and can be quite helpful if don't act like he owes you something because you have chosen to post some reviews. He's not really ready to sleep up on the porch with me CivilBarrister just yet, but someday maybe.

Please remember that this is all in fun and we all think you have the right to your opinion, just as we have the right to mess with you a little.
Thank you Father WW

Ya'll keep sleeping on the porch, I like my king size bed and btw I keep the swing in my room not on the porch.
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #43
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietk View Post
TFF

1. I don't owe you or anyone else anything

4. If I saw someone that wasn't reviewed and she was awesome, I'd keep her for myself

Selfish
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #44
mietk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Selfish
It wouldn't do any good to share with you, those women wouldn't see you anyway.
mietk is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #45
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Looks like mietk is trying to [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=13854"]stir the pot[/ame] in every nook and cranny here!
ferdburf is offline   Quote